[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

A different post due to speculation of what maybe worth changing to.

With the Change to Mortal Conviction you can use any one Aura for free. Not Herald mind you so no Herald of Ash. But the new Pride Aura which gives Physical Damage for more damage would be good. A defensive one could either be Vitality or Determination.

For passives I could see maybe dropping a Jewel for Soul of Steel which gives Flat Armour % Armour Max Res and Phys Damage Reduction. Which is all nice for Uber Lab. I have always been comfortable with only 5500-6000 life by the time I started Lab.

Could also try Steadfast but I myself don't like Standing still even with a totem build.

I would also consider dropping the mini life nodes after Warrior's Blood and instead go for Kinetic Impacts which gives more damage with a 4% chance to deal Double damage.
Dernière édition par Rebur, le 5 juin 2019 09:13:21
Hey! I Made those changes to original build to adapt it to new 3.7 skilltree:

https://pastebin.com/xBn7RPbd

Also i note those changes are for make Uber Lab Runs more comfortable, i think this build if perfect for that. Thats the main reason because i sacrifice 2 Jewel nodes, to obtain a defensive node "Soul of Steel"

I think it is a very powerfull node for us the complete circle gives to us:

+50% Increased armor
+150 Armor
+11% to all Elemental Resistances
+5% additional physical damage reduction

With the nerf of Immortal call i think is a good choice and very powerfull for Uber Lab Runs, and honestly, when we have a Kondo + Bloodgrip and a nice chest armor we are able to make Uber lab more confortable.

We lose 15% Life of Mortal conviction, but we can gain a free Aura, this ofc is optional for our playstile, u can take the node or not, but i think if u dont take it maybe u dont take the 2 10% life nodes and go for Kinetic Impacts, it looks powerfull and a nice damage boost.

I See in other build people taking Resolute Technique, Its a good idea till we get the first 4 Ascendancy points, to help us on leveling, but after that is useless because we got a 100% chance to taunt enemies with our hits with Conqueror node and Worthy foe makes taunted enemies cant evade our attacks, so we got here our proper Resolute technique with the plus we can make critical strikes. So take it is a must till we complete cruel lab, then respec it because is useless for us.

About skillgems i dont touch nothing, vortex setup is customizable so take ur choices in there is the best option.

Im playing this build always as starter since Harbinger, is pretty solid and cheap to get results, also easy and safe playstile with low investment and i made those changes with a little fear but i think they dont change too mutch of the original build and the playstile.

Ofc im waiting LNB Update.
Dernière édition par Exhorion, le 7 juin 2019 05:41:49
Cant wait to start with this build again and get rich in uber lab.

I also think that the new Pride aura looks really good for it.
I hope that there will be clever people until league start to update the pob. Maybe even a quick update from el jefe Lifting himself :)

Any way it is going to be awesome.
Did this build get buffed??? Certainly seems limke it! People saying Kondos will be expensive this league so get yours ASAP.
"
bubblehulk a écrit :
Did this build get buffed??? Certainly seems limke it! People saying Kondos will be expensive this league so get yours ASAP.

Yes the build got buffed. They actually buffed the AW totem also various passive tree. We did get nerfed HP wise by the change to Mortal Conviction though but I don't think it will make much difference.

As for cost of Kondo yes price will go up but it is so common that I don't believe it will go up much. I figure for any socket with a decent DPS roll will be looking at 10-15c which is nothing.

The biggest change and for actually all builds is will Immortal Call still be the go to for a CDWT setup? Some people will still use it but there others that now could be better that will have to be tested.

Like Molten Shell will give more defense straight up than IC. And all I've seen on Reddit for porcupines is to use Flesh Offering.

The way Flesh Offering would work is say you kill a porcupine and it does it's spike when that spike hits you and triggers FO it will consume that porcupine corpse and the other spikes will disappear and not hit you.
"
Rebur a écrit :
"
bubblehulk a écrit :

Yes the build got buffed. They actually buffed the AW totem also various passive tree. We did get nerfed HP wise by the change to Mortal Conviction though but I don't think it will make much difference.

As for cost of Kondo yes price will go up but it is so common that I don't believe it will go up much. I figure for any socket with a decent DPS roll will be looking at 10-15c which is nothing.

The biggest change and for actually all builds is will Immortal Call still be the go to for a CDWT setup? Some people will still use it but there others that now could be better that will have to be tested.

Like Molten Shell will give more defense straight up than IC. And all I've seen on Reddit for porcupines is to use Flesh Offering.

The way Flesh Offering would work is say you kill a porcupine and it does it's spike when that spike hits you and triggers FO it will consume that porcupine corpse and the other spikes will disappear and not hit you.

Are the porcupines a huge issue? We can drop the totems and stand back from them. Our free aura can help mitigate the damage as well. I also play SC though so maybe thats why I don't worry as much. The flesh offering trick could be cool though!
Legion brings with it significant buffs to the build. The new Mortal Conviction (behind Blood Magic) allows us to use an aura without it reserving any many/life. This opens up a few possibilities, but as it stands, for now, I believe the new Pride aura is going to be our best choice. This is going to grant us a significant damage boost.

There are also lots of interesting new support gems that might benefit the build, but I won't be able to tell for sure until a few days after I have had a chance to test it out.

You can start the build as it is for now, but check back in a few days for potential updates to the build.

Also, if you are playing the build and trying out some of the new skills/supports I'd love to hear your feedback.

One thing is certain however, the build is stronger than ever.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Take all impale nodes, change Concentrated Effect for Impale support and Worthy Foe for Master of Metal should be a huge DPS boost for bosses ~100%. With Pride should be even more.
"
Squishypants897 a écrit :
"
Tuan173 a écrit :
hi all,

Could any one please explain why we use 4-link as

Enduring Cry, Increased Duration, Stone Golem & Life Leech ?

why we need Increased Duration, cause for my understanding: Increased Duration does not affect charge.

Many thanks.

I have seen this question or similar several times in this thread but no response.... seems to be a lot of confusing information here too. =/

Increased duration supposably makes the regen period longer.
I love to see some one invest in impale, with support you can get 90% change to impale with up to 89% increse effect.

That will be almost dubble up damage on paper

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires