[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

EDIT: Already found the answer to my question.
Dernière édition par Jedijax, le 27 mai 2019 19:14:05
I use Vaal Cold snap instead of Vortex with CWDT and it gives me a damage boost. With HP over 8k, phys damage reduction at 90% and with almost 200k DPS per totem i've killed all content with this build. Including Uber Atziri, Shaper and Uber Elder. It is not only a great Uber Lab farmer if you know what you´re doing. :)
"
aquatunq a écrit :
I use Vaal Cold snap instead of Vortex with CWDT and it gives me a damage boost. With HP over 8k, phys damage reduction at 90% and with almost 200k DPS per totem i've killed all content with this build. Including Uber Atziri, Shaper and Uber Elder. It is not only a great Uber Lab farmer if you know what you´re doing. :)

Did you use Lifting's skilltree? No other modifications to his skillsets other than that? Wearing a Kaom? How did you get 8k of life and so much phys damage resistance then? I couldn't check cause your characters aren't set to public.
Dernière édition par Jedijax, le 25 mai 2019 15:19:56
I know this has been talked about but i'm still unsure, I've only been playing for a little while and have a very basic understanding of the game. I found this build on one of LNB youtube vids and it sounded ideal for a noob like me, but I don't really understand the updated skill tree?

Do we not focus on ancestral bond or not, as it's not taken on the Path of building paste bin link, but yet is mentioned through out the guide?

Sorry if this has already been answered it's just to many pages to sift through.
"
jimNjuice a écrit :
I know this has been talked about but i'm still unsure, I've only been playing for a little while and have a very basic understanding of the game. I found this build on one of LNB youtube vids and it sounded ideal for a noob like me, but I don't really understand the updated skill tree?

Do we not focus on ancestral bond or not, as it's not taken on the Path of building paste bin link, but yet is mentioned through out the guide?

Sorry if this has already been answered it's just to many pages to sift through.

Ancestral Bond is pretty much a key component for this or any other Ancestral Warchief build. It's so vital, some of us "run" to reach it as soon as possible, specially when you're using a duelist, given it is far away from the starting point. I know it may be a lot to read if you go through the comment pages, but since you say you've been playing only for a little while, you would benefit a lot from doing so, at least the last 25 pages or so, to catch up. Even guys who have been playing for years find new insights by doing so.
Dernière édition par Jedijax, le 31 mai 2019 03:00:09
"
Tuan173 a écrit :
hi all,

Could any one please explain why we use 4-link as

Enduring Cry, Increased Duration, Stone Golem & Life Leech ?

why we need Increased Duration, cause for my understanding: Increased Duration does not affect charge.

Many thanks.

I have seen this question or similar several times in this thread but no response.... seems to be a lot of confusing information here too. =/
just finished my time in shc flashback. i was able to down shaper (first time!) on a 5-link with a variation of this build. definitely shaper viable but a 6-link would be a lot better for time/vortex management. i may throw myself at uber atziri or uber elder to see how far i get before league ends if i have the time.

definitely one of the best HC league starters if you want to run lab or boss kill. certainly not the fastest mapper, although it can get the job done.

pob: https://pastebin.com/dS9qRXNf
recording of shaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMcJJAEK3CY
Lifting.

With the changes to blood magic and what i can read i belive your build will be even better in 3.7.

Looking forward for your update.

1000 tak for et super starter build
"
Jedijax a écrit :
"
aquatunq a écrit :

Did you use Lifting's skilltree? No other modifications to his skillsets other than that? Wearing a Kaom? How did you get 8k of life and so much phys damage resistance then? I couldn't check cause your characters aren't set to public.

I use exact same passive skills tree as lifting, but i dont stack any crits and i choose Resolute technique keystone for damage boost, i have Starforge (u can buy it with Resolute technique corrupted implicit if you are rich), i have kaoms heart, phys reduction is from Oak, Endurance charges, basalt flask and armour of course (over 10k). Currently level 95.
PoB just got updated to 3.7 Here https://pastebin.com/pML1RLk6
Budget Version
Using same nodes as 3.6. We lost the life on Mortal Conviction.
3.6 Life Budget version Final Skill Tree was 6749
3.7 Life Budget Version Final Skill Tree is 6526

EDIT: Forgot to redo the pastebin after I added the budget jewels. Should be fixed now.

EDIT 2: Forgot to change Bandit to Oak.
Dernière édition par Rebur, le 5 juin 2019 08:56:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires