[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
dushoci a écrit :
"
moughor a écrit :
Hello,

is it not valuable to use the support gem Multiple totems ?

Sorry for the noob question.

I don't get what you mean. This build uses Multiple Totems Support Gem. It is very valuable.

Sorry i don t know how but i missed the gem setup.
Dernière édition par moughor, le 7 mars 2019 02:25:42
I hope this will still be viable in 3.6, I want to use it for my league starter again....
"
SimplPrimate a écrit :
I hope this will still be viable in 3.6, I want to use it for my league starter again....

Just updated!

3.6 didn't really change anything for the build. No nerfs and no buffs, just the same good ol' warchief champion =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
LiftingNerdBro a écrit :
"
SimplPrimate a écrit :

Just updated!

3.6 didn't really change anything for the build. No nerfs and no buffs, just the same good ol' warchief champion =)

Good deal man!

This is a great starter build for running Uber Lab and building up some currency to try some new stuff. :D
Few minor changes for what you see. but I followed his guide and did uber lab solo and easy mode at level 73. currently on the grind for starforge. Did a few T13+ boss kills for people no problem.

"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :
Few minor changes for what you see. but I followed his guide and did uber lab solo and easy mode at level 73. currently on the grind for starforge. Did a few T13+ boss kills for people no problem.

Small update. Close to 92 and have atlas close to done, doing boss kills for people. with some added gear this build can do anything in the game. Not super fast but I have not died in some time now. Which in my opinion makes up for the slower clear speed.

When you do Elder/Uber Elder, be sure you focus resists on your gear so you can switch to Kaoms roots, with starforge and flasks you should be able to phase him quickly. Still trying to 6 link this starforge but even without kaoms heart I am still sitting at 7.2k hp.
Thanks for the guide. I've been enjoying the build for my league starter for past 2 season.............cheers mate
Dernière édition par McKreepy411, le 14 mars 2019 14:22:55
"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :
"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :

Small update. Close to 92 and have atlas close to done, doing boss kills for people. with some added gear this build can do anything in the game. Not super fast but I have not died in some time now. Which in my opinion makes up for the slower clear speed.

When you do Elder/Uber Elder, be sure you focus resists on your gear so you can switch to Kaoms roots, with starforge and flasks you should be able to phase him quickly. Still trying to 6 link this starforge but even without kaoms heart I am still sitting at 7.2k hp.

As far as I can see, you don't use Ancestral Bond and have quite a lot different build than LNB posted, so stop talking bs. Some people may get misleaded
"
poster180 a écrit :
"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :
"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :

As far as I can see, you don't use Ancestral Bond and have quite a lot different build than LNB posted, so stop talking bs. Some people may get misleaded

Obviously he rerolled lol
"
poster180 a écrit :
"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :
"
KoS_illuminati a écrit :

I looked at his character when this was posted and his tree looked pretty close to Lifting's, and of course his gear that he showed....He probably re-rolled once he got to level 92...I'm only on level 52, but crushing everything so far. So lifting is correct, this build is still stronger than ever!!! Looking forward to having an end game build that I can kill Shaper with and invest in some high end gear and take down Uber Elder....Very easy league starter that can take you all the way to end game!! I've run this build several times and there has never been content I haven't been able to crush....thanks Lifting!
Dernière édition par Mentoya, le 19 mars 2019 21:37:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires