[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

What's the life leech linked to stone golem for? Are we self casting vulnerability on izaro?

Additionally, is there any sort of guide on what helmets/boots to enchant, beyond the typical devoto/stark/hubris/royalburg? Or is it just ultimately a meta call?
Dernière édition par GokzhuL, le 26 févr. 2019 15:14:20
"
Jedijax a écrit :
"
Badeanda a écrit :
Hi, loving the build. Been playing it on SSF HC.

My take on this build is to not use Multiple totems in your main link, for a few good reasons.
Firstly it will force you to use both Vaal Ancestral Warchief at the same time, and they will deal less damage instead of more damage (They are still limted too 2 totems). Having the option to only pop out 1 increases your clearspeed.
Secondly it opens up for Ancestral Protector with multiple totems, which will double your single target DPS in a 6link.

Math:

Lifting's recommended gems for bosses:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Multiple Totems, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect & Ruthless.
This gives me with a 6link Kondo's Pride 62k DPS for each totem, 4x 62k = 248k DPS total.

The setup i'm running:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect & Ruthless.
This gives me with a 6link Kondo's Pride 139k DPS for each totem, 2x 139k = 278k.

Ancestral Protector, Multiple Totems, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless, Brutality, Bloodlust.
This gives me in a 6link Armour 116k DPS for each totem, 2x 116k = 232k.

510k DPS total, in 2x 6links.

If you wonder why my Ancestral Warchief setup alone is doing more DPS then Lifting's setup, it's because you gain maim and the more attack speed from Ancestral Protector.

These are my actual numbers with onslaught, except i don't have 6link for my Ancestral protector yet. I also have 8k life.

If you want to try this, i recommend using the new attack totem skin on Ancestral Warchief so you can easily tell which ones you have active, since you can have 4x Ancestral Protector active.

That means you're not using Kaom's Heart, and if so, which armor fits this build best? Loreweave is meant for elemental damage. On the other hand, you say you have two Warchiefs and two Protectors. Unless you have both sets with Multiple Totems Support, where are you getting a third totem? This build can only have two separate totems that go double thanks to that skill gem, but the modifications you mentioned would allow for 1 warchief and 1 double protector. Three totems. Where's the second Warchief coming from?

Obviously a very late answer, but here it goes:

1 totem base (Warchief)
1 totem ancestral spirit (Warchief)
+2 maximum totems from Support gems. (2 Protectors)

You can summon 2 Warchiefs and 2 protectors with the Support gem only being linked with protector. The reason i use a MTX on the Warchiefs it to make sure i dont have 4 protectors active, it's visually easier.

When it comes to armor i would suggest Loreweave or a Fossil crafted Life armor.

My profile is open if you want to take a look, it's nothing special though.
Ign Nicolai
Dernière édition par Badeanda, le 26 févr. 2019 07:59:03
Sorry, I'm not getting something here. I don't see how you get a second Ancestral Warchief. What do you mean by Ancestral Spirit? What is that? See, when using the normal build config, you get TWO summonable totems, doubled by multiple totems skill gem, so four active totems. With your config I only get one Warchief, and one double Protector, meaning 3 active totems. If I try to get a second Warchief out, it overwrites the double Protector, and that's it, no second Warchief while maintaining a double Protector. So, either two normal Warchiefs, cause we don't have multiple totems in that setup, or one Warchief and one double Protector. I don't get two Warchiefs AND one double Protector, meaning, not 4 active totems, but 2-3 at most, at any given time.

EDIT: Oh god, never mind. I don't know what the hell, but when I start a new character this is true, but when I go choose my old one it suddenly spawns 4. Can't delete this post tho, so, sorry.
Dernière édition par Jedijax, le 26 févr. 2019 14:28:12
Hi there :)

Is this build able to survive/sustain some uber izaro hits on day2/3 of the new league?

Im not so confident with the uber izaro fight so im doing mistakes/not dodging stuff sometimes.
"
Enterich a écrit :

Is this build able to survive/sustain some uber izaro hits on day2/3 of the new league?

Im not so confident with the uber izaro fight so im doing mistakes/not dodging stuff sometimes.

Uber izaru will not hit you
he will hit toetms)
"
"
Enterich a écrit :

Uber izaru will not hit you
he will hit toetms)

Thx!

So even for brain afk people like me who dont know how exactly uber izaro works, its possible to kill him on day 3 of the new league? :-P
Been playing this build as a starter for the past 3 leagues, i can vouch that you can kill uber izaro fairly easily on day 3 of start
"
Jedijax a écrit :
"
dushoci a écrit :
Hi, doing well so far.

Just noticed PathOfBuilding and ingame skilltrees are diffrent. Even you suggest leveling path.
Some Skills totally changed. Others removed. I am confused.

I fear my build is crap just right now. Hope someone might help me.

Kind regards!

It may be because this build was recently updated for the new league. Stick to the one here rather than the POB one.

Got it. Thx. Pretty smooth build. Like the afk playstyle. Got into many game mechanics. Killed Elder, Shaper. Lab is like a joke with this build. Just needed to drink a flask when beeing afk in a trap. Hope they dont change alot so I can start with this build in new league.

Just confused again with Badeanda answer and build. So better have 2 Totem skills? Better for what? Just some more dps or just some significant more dps? I am clearing pretty well with 6-Link Starforge. Had shitty rings/jewels. Don't know how much dps comes from +x to physical dmg from rings/gloves/etc didnt have any of those. Just afk spamming Totems. Did even a physical reflect map without noticing. I was just wondering why totems die so fast. lol. Just the no health regen fucked me up on red/guardian maps with other high dps mods.

Awesome build. Nice guide!
Hello,

is it not valuable to use the support gem Multiple totems ?

Sorry for the noob question.
"
moughor a écrit :
Hello,

is it not valuable to use the support gem Multiple totems ?

Sorry for the noob question.

I don't get what you mean. This build uses Multiple Totems Support Gem. It is very valuable.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires