[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Jedijax a écrit :
"
Bobforapples a écrit :
Just wanted to give a shout to Lifting. The build has been great for me. Just downed Shaper for the first time. Used one portal, just too many balls inside Zana's bubble the last phase.

Been a great start to Delve league, sitting at depth 220 or so right now.

Did you make any changes to the build, or beat it with it "as is"? What level were you?

Level 93. 7.3k hp, 62.9k tooltip DPS with totems out, 76k w/ Lion's Roar

Only change to the build was a 15% all resist (Diamond Skin) and the armor node up to it. I was using the fire and lightning nodes there for a long time until I finally upgraded a ring, which in turn opened up the last jewel slot.
"
Bobforapples a écrit :
"
Jedijax a écrit :
"
Bobforapples a écrit :
Just wanted to give a shout to Lifting. The build has been great for me. Just downed Shaper for the first time. Used one portal, just too many balls inside Zana's bubble the last phase.

Been a great start to Delve league, sitting at depth 220 or so right now.

Did you make any changes to the build, or beat it with it "as is"? What level were you?

Level 93. 7.3k hp, 62.9k tooltip DPS with totems out, 76k w/ Lion's Roar

Only change to the build was a 15% all resist (Diamond Skin) and the armor node up to it. I was using the fire and lightning nodes there for a long time until I finally upgraded a ring, which in turn opened up the last jewel slot.

Sorry to keep pestering, but could you tell me a bit about your jewels? See, I'm level 91, have 6400 life, 71 000 with totems out. I'm thinking about respeccing the Diamond Skin keystone too, until I get better gloves with res, cuz the brunt of those were in a necklace that had to be swapped for the Bloodgrip. Unfortunately, LNB didn't post his entire gear set with jewels as an example. The one in the clip is very different from the ones in the guide.
Using 4 jewels.
#1 16% totem damage, 5% life, 12% area damage
#2 12% totem damage, 7% life, 10% area damage
#3 15% totem damage, 5% life, 12% fire/cold resist
#4 12% totem damage, 7% life, 11% area damage
Do you happen to have a 3.4 tree lying around for a facebreaker version of this build? I am not too keen for using weapons and crafting so I just stick to dumbing down the build with facebreaker.
"
crayola9999 a écrit :
Do you happen to have a 3.4 tree lying around for a facebreaker version of this build? I am not too keen for using weapons and crafting so I just stick to dumbing down the build with facebreaker.

I have a 5l Kondos you can have. Message me in game. Should be on around 10am cst
This build is awesome, I will be able to keep a steady income of currency and good enchants. Already slaughtered a couple runs and this is my first champion/uber lab farmable build I've tried playing, really leaves me a lot of space to branch out to other builds.. but I think I'll be doing that when this champ hits atleast level 90.
Finally got to move from 6L kondo to 6L starforge and my tooltip dps for +22k (~30k with totem out).

Took quite a few chromatics to get a 6 red/1 blue.

But i do anything but uber lab - even tho it was easy with just the kondo.

I find it too tedious for often poor rewards (not getting any drop from chests and a wrong roll on helmet).
isnt this uber lab build for like league starter?

i mean if i use reave or so it would be faster to kill uber lab boss?
It takes me 2-3s to kill izario with lions flask active.

Unless that's slow for you?

My biggest issue is getting the totem helmet enchant - noone sells the devotos with it.
And the helmet pool is massive.
Dernière édition par dustofdeath, le 22 sept. 2018 13:31:11
"
dustofdeath a écrit :
It takes me 2-3s to kill izario with lions flask active.

Unless that's slow for you?

My biggest issue is getting the totem helmet enchant - noone sells the devotos with it.
And the helmet pool is massive.

can you link your gear and skill tree?

2-3 secs fast AF.

about helm - just grind... :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires