[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hey all,

First time trying this build.
I am not sure if I should replace my Grothkuls for a Belly?

The pastebins seems to suggest that.

I am STILL not res capped and still dont have over 5k health.
This even after picking up to all res nodes...

I can't see how to get res capped unless I pay like 50 C per ring.
I might be missing something obvious but I would love to get some help with this.

Thanks in advance
can i use disfavour instead?, and will the only big changes for that be taking out the sword nodes and adding in the axe nodes.
Disfavor might be a bit better in my oppinion, plus you can take only lower part of axe ring.
well i got the disfavour just now, decided to go with that, and only the bottom hmm okay any other suggestions you can give me lol :D
Hey guys, I have a question: wouldnt it be better to get a starkonjas for uberlab farming due to life and damage reduction over the devotos? I assume ur leaping around more than running in the Lab, which makes the movespeed kinda useless?

Greets
"
tchno a écrit :
well i got the disfavour just now, decided to go with that, and only the bottom hmm okay any other suggestions you can give me lol :D

Well, more detailed on atziri's vs starforge if you need it:

Let's star with the cons of axe

1. You will get slightly less raw dps (read pros to see the full pickture).
2. Loosing that + health on starforge.

Cons.

1. You need 2 less points on a tree, which is great not only by itself, but now you need 1 extra point to fill endgame tree, because of ancestral bond ring reworked, that way you still get you endgame tree at 113 points total.

2. You will get that +2 extra range, that is useful as with conc so with faster attacks. Not that much of a buff, but smart placing totems can save you a lot of time while clearing.

3. Now for the dps part, as I said before, raw dps will be a bit lower with than with starforge, but you don't get "deal no non physical damage". So you can use Atziris promise\Sin's rebirth\vinktar penetration flasks, to boost your damage even higher, than starforge + potentially dealing more damage due to chaos\ lighting penetration damage. That way your mapping faster attack set up becomes pretty damn good vs most bosses due to burst ele dps. !But dont forget to change brutality support to ele added or something, if you want chaos\ele dmg. Otherwise it prevents you from dealing non phys damage. Do not use bloodlust, it will prevent your totems from inflicting bleed. But it will not be mistake to just go pure phys.

Overall Disfavour is a great alternative to starforge, and in some cases maybe even better. Its personal choice.

Sorry for mistakes, i'm not enghlish native speaker.

"
m0rd3cha1 a écrit :
Hey guys, I have a question: wouldnt it be better to get a starkonjas for uberlab farming due to life and damage reduction over the devotos? I assume ur leaping around more than running in the Lab, which makes the move speed kinda useless?

Greets

Overall you can go with starknonja, why not! Its pretty same as with disfavour\starforge. You can choose what you like more. Starkonja will give you extra life, extra life regen. Now about devoto's. You are using move speed anyways from time to time, let's admit that, but what more important, that devoto's gives 16% increased Attack Speed. That 16% is your extra leap slam speed. But both options are very good. Just choose your poison.
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 5 sept. 2018 07:41:57
How is DoomSower in comparison to Kondos?
Doom has more PDPS . so i was just wondering.
"
rockz3r a écrit :
How is DoomSower in comparison to Kondos?
Doom has more PDPS . so i was just wondering.

DPS roughly the same, you woun't notice any difference, but you will loose brutality or "Socketed Red Gems get 10% Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage", so have to replace brutality, you will also loose totem leech, which will affect you badly, you will loose 50% incereased melee daamage against bleeding enemy (your totems prock it really often), and loosing occasional blind procs. Totally not worth it. Use kondos until starforge\disfavour.
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
"
tchno a écrit :

Well, more detailed on atziri's vs starforge if you need it:

Let's star with the cons of axe

1. You will get slightly less raw dps (read pros to see the full pickture).
2. Loosing that + health on starforge.

Cons.

1. You need 2 less points on a tree, which is great not only by itself, but now you need 1 extra point to fill endgame tree, because of ancestral bond ring reworked, that way you still get you endgame tree at 113 points total.

2. You will get that +2 extra range, that is useful as with conc so with faster attacks. Not that much of a buff, but smart placing totems can save you a lot of time while clearing.

3. Now for the dps part, as I said before, raw dps will be a bit lower with than with starforge, but you don't get "deal no non physical damage". So you can use Atziris promise\Sin's rebirth\vinktar penetration flasks, to boost your damage even higher, than starforge + potentially dealing more damage due to chaos\ lighting penetration damage. That way your mapping faster attack set up becomes pretty damn good vs most bosses due to burst ele dps. !But dont forget to change brutality support to ele added or something, if you want chaos\ele dmg. Otherwise it prevents you from dealing non phys damage. Do not use bloodlust, it will prevent your totems from inflicting bleed. But it will not be mistake to just go pure phys.

Overall Disfavour is a great alternative to starforge, and in some cases maybe even better. Its personal choice.

Sorry for mistakes, i'm not enghlish native speaker.

"
m0rd3cha1 a écrit :
Hey guys, I have a question: wouldnt it be better to get a starkonjas for uberlab farming due to life and damage reduction over the devotos? I assume ur leaping around more than running in the Lab, which makes the move speed kinda useless?

Greets

Overall you can go with starknonja, why not! Its pretty same as with disfavour\starforge. You can choose what you like more. Starkonja will give you extra life, extra life regen. Now about devoto's. You are using move speed anyways from time to time, let's admit that, but what more important, that devoto's gives 16% increased Attack Speed. That 16% is your extra leap slam speed. But both options are very good. Just choose your poison.

this is pretttyy interesting, like you can adjust build for thins you do!
Lol i messed up and allocated crimson dance thinking it was in the build. Used until level 51 before realising i'd just accidently clicked it when navigating the build page XD helped me level though with chance to bleed plus a 10% bleed weapon at least

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires