[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
RJXOnce a écrit :
First time playing POE, it's a really complicated game and thanks for this build I got a easy start.I love this build very much and have been playing this build for two weeks.

Just fought the Guardians and the Shaper all day and finally succeed with the final portal! I say it's really a hard fight against Shaper and I don't know if I can pass Uber Elder. Already took me about 200c buying the maps and fragments.

I'm using a 350 pdps sword instead of claw offhand because it's cheaper. And I replaced BoR with a 40% increased blade flurry damage enchanted helm and used a rare 6L Armour. Cost me about 80c buying&crafting helm+Armour. Now I'm lvl 90 with 6567 life + 175 ES.

Just got a question, I enchanted my Glove and Amulet for 30% increased damage while leeching. Is this better than flat phys damage? I tried several times but can't really get the answer.

Gratz on killing Shaper and his Guardians! The best way to compare the increased vs flat dmg is to get a program called "Path of Building" and import your character. You can then edit the items and see which one gives you more damage. When I have my stream live I can also pull up your character on Path of Building live and show you other things you might be able to improve.

Thx. Just imported my char and test the affix and see merely no difference between the two, while increased damage is a little bit better for my char.
"
RJXOnce a écrit :

Thx. Just imported my char and test the affix and see merely no difference between the two, while increased damage is a little bit better for my char.

Yea, the basic rule is that the more flat damage you have, the more increased will benefit you. And vise/versa, when you have tons of flat damage, you want % increases to scale it. It's a lot easier to get increased damage on jewels, so I'd go with the flat damage.
I tried finding a bloodseeker on that poe.trade and im too stupid for it plus its kinda being weird like the passive tree was. Im just looking for a ballpark example. Something like “bloodseeker is about Xc in synth, but prolly somewhere like Xc on standard”.

Thank you SO much for posting the screen shots!!! U have no idea how frustrating the link was cuz it doesnt function right in safari and i could only see maybe 3 nodes at a time, having to constantly zoom in and out, having some giant side bar i was unable to minimize or close (it was for the site itself not an ad). If i zoomed out, it would suddenly not let me slide it around. Plz keep them screen shots up for a while :)

I read somewhere in all this that the other rare claw should have base phys dmg of like 250? At what lvl would that be for? Looking at some lvl 68s they dont even come close lol. Also, BoR is lvl 67 fyi. Or at least no matter how i searched there was no lvl 68. Someone is selling one with the slots u say to have for 2c. Cant wait to see it go through, cuz i assume thats a steal of a price. Worse ones had asking prices of 20c+!
"
SYSTEMATIC_ a écrit :
I tried finding a bloodseeker on that poe.trade and im too stupid for it plus its kinda being weird like the passive tree was. Im just looking for a ballpark example. Something like “bloodseeker is about Xc in synth, but prolly somewhere like Xc on standard”.

Thank you SO much for posting the screen shots!!! U have no idea how frustrating the link was cuz it doesnt function right in safari and i could only see maybe 3 nodes at a time, having to constantly zoom in and out, having some giant side bar i was unable to minimize or close (it was for the site itself not an ad). If i zoomed out, it would suddenly not let me slide it around. Plz keep them screen shots up for a while :)

I read somewhere in all this that the other rare claw should have base phys dmg of like 250? At what lvl would that be for? Looking at some lvl 68s they dont even come close lol. Also, BoR is lvl 67 fyi. Or at least no matter how i searched there was no lvl 68. Someone is selling one with the slots u say to have for 2c. Cant wait to see it go through, cuz i assume thats a steal of a price. Worse ones had asking prices of 20c+!

It literally takes like, 2 mins to do the screen shots, so I'll make sure to update them every league :)

Damn, idk why I thought BoR was 68. oh well, even better. If you can't get a rare claw with at least 250 phys dps, there are some uniques you can use with around 250+. The Scourge, Allure, Rive, Touch of Anguish, Izaro's Dilemma, The Wasp Nest, are all Unique claws that would work great with this build. Just go with whatever is cheaper, whether it's a rare or one of hte uniques I listed.
I can eventually get one like that but im guessing for that dmg they have to be a higher lvl. Ill wait. Currently in act 9 clearing house with no struggles at all.

I got all the gems now, properly sockets as per ur guidance. Bloodseeker and BoR. This build is GREAT! The autocast gems are glorious. I do have to manually cast the totem tho right? Its not even needed yet, atm im quite overpowered.

Gotta ask u about my belt. Its prolly around item lvl 60 but i feel i may want to keep in on forever. Why?

Total of 83 flat hp, 11% fire res, 35% cold res, 35% lightning res, 22% ele dmg (couldnt craft anything else on it really). Those res and hp are hella nice tho. Ur thoughts? I am thinking to keep it on long term until i happen across another just like it with higher fire res.

I was uneasy about BoR due to the lack of chest armor but it added some serious dps and is quite tanky- fantastic choice.

Oh and i did get that cheap one. 2c for it and i got lucky and linked the sockets with my first fusing :D
Dernière édition par SYSTEMATIC_, le 11 mai 2019 14:08:31
"
SYSTEMATIC_ a écrit :
I can eventually get one like that but im guessing for that dmg they have to be a higher lvl. Ill wait. Currently in act 9 clearing house with no struggles at all.

I got all the gems now, properly sockets as per ur guidance. Bloodseeker and BoR. This build is GREAT! The autocast gems are glorious. I do have to manually cast the totem tho right? Its not even needed yet, atm im quite overpowered.

Gotta ask u about my belt. Its prolly around item lvl 60 but i feel i may want to keep in on forever. Why?

Total of 83 flat hp, 11% fire res, 35% cold res, 35% lightning res, 22% ele dmg (couldnt craft anything else on it really). Those res and hp are hella nice tho. Ur thoughts? I am thinking to keep it on long term until i happen across another just like it with higher fire res.

I was uneasy about BoR due to the lack of chest armor but it added some serious dps and is quite tanky- fantastic choice.

Oh and i did get that cheap one. 2c for it and i got lucky and linked the sockets with my first fusing :D

Yea, totems have to be self cast.

That belt with 81% res and 83 life is very solid and will prob be worth keeping for a while. Just look at your other gear, and whatever has the lowest life/res is what you want to focus on saving up and upgrading.

Think about BoR as a helm+chest combined. Each with 100+ life, 3% block, 10-15 added phys, 10% chance to gain endurance charge. And you get a 7 Link for your attack skill... The only downside is you get 0% resist, but we have plenty of other slots to do this so it shouldn't even matter. Getting a Helm and Chest with those stats for 2c is a steal. The main tradeoff is that you technically lose 4 links (that a helm would have, since your BF would be in chest) but this build would only really use them for extra supports for our Totem.
This is probably a noob question but why do some gems not get maxed on lvl?
"
SYSTEMATIC_ a écrit :
This is probably a noob question but why do some gems not get maxed on lvl?

Cast When Damage Taken will only cast linked gems with a level requirement at or below the level that the CWDT gem states. So, anything you want it to cast has to be at or below that level. The higher you level your CWDT, you higher you can level the gems that you're supporting with it, but also the more damage you must take to proc it. So, we have to find a balance between triggering as often as we want and not needing to take so much damage to proc that we may be too close to dead for their casts to help us.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 12 mai 2019 17:32:59
Thats brilliant.

So i noticed on my res page that they seem to be locked at fire- 76, cold- 75, lightning-75. Next to that i see higher % amounts in ( ) which is what i SHOULD have. Was swapping rings to see which yielded more and got confused. Explanation? Lol

Is there ever “too much” res for this build?
Dernière édition par SYSTEMATIC_, le 12 mai 2019 18:27:57
"
SYSTEMATIC_ a écrit :
Thats brilliant.

So i noticed on my res page that they seem to be locked at fire- 76, cold- 75, lightning-75. Next to that i see higher % amounts in ( ) which is what i SHOULD have. Was swapping rings to see which yielded more and got confused. Explanation? Lol

Is there ever “too much” res for this build?

So, res is capped at 75%. You take Barbarism node which gives you +1% to max fire res, which is why that one is 76%. Anything over that seems wasted, but it's good to have at least 105% of all resist since monsters and map mods can apply Elemental Weakness curse which reduced your res by 30%. Soooo with 105% of each, you'd still be capped.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires