(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

Using Hezmana's Bloodlust right now. Amazing Axe. Clearing tier5 maps at lv73 right now with no problems. Really like that you dont have to use mana pots anymore. Your life leech is so high that you dont even see hp move when using sunder. I can continue to post my progress here, to see if anything can be improved.

Also I did some calculating for Sunder 6 socket. This should be the strongest setup according to PoB.

Sunder>MultiStrike>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Concentrated Effect>Damage on Full Life.

Anyone tryed this? Should be alot of dps.

Dernière édition par Zompak, le 8 août 2017 10:20:41
"
fight4anarchy a écrit :
Definitely works man. I tried it myself, and technically AA isn't an aura haha :)

Glad your liking it man, endurance charge on melee stun sounds like a good idea! And thanks!

k no worries if it works it works :) didnt realize AA was different when it came to to this :)

"
Zompak a écrit :
Also I did some calculating for Sunder 6 socket. This should be the strongest setup according to PoB.

Sunder>MultiStrike>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Concentrated Effect>Damage on Full Life.

Anyone tryed this? Should be alot of dps.

interesting was thinking Ruthless might be good in there.. perhaps we could put bleed on the Warchief to also take advantage of that extra damage? thoughts?

Act 6 and 7 bosses have been corpse runs for me. Anyone else dying a bunch or am I doing something wrong?
"
DamagePlanX a écrit :
Act 6 and 7 bosses have been corpse runs for me. Anyone else dying a bunch or am I doing something wrong?

no i face tanked most everything as i leveled.. leech and life should keep u going..

u have pathed well.. but u have so very very little life on ur gear.. 58 on ur helm is all im seeing lol.. im not counting that 4 on the chest lol.. so ye man invest in life (and resists) on as much gear as u can..

u have the life leech ascendancy so thats good.. if u feel ur leech is lacking stop for the moment that path to the area damage (amplify)and u can always go get Vitality Void early.. but life man! life is ur biggest issue..

also invest afew chaos in a decent leveling weapon (poe.trade).. what u have there isnt great..
for a long time leveling i was using a geofris then i found a chober chaber.. now iv found a koams..

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_axes
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_maces

doesnt matter wich one u choose as u r yet to spec into specific nodes wich is also good.. goto the 2h section.. sort by damage.. look at lvl requirement and then search on trade for something u can afford.

"
Morphl1 a écrit :
.. but u have so very very little life on ur gear.. 58 on ur helm is all im seeing

Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to figure out the gear in this game. I have a hard time telling what's an upgrade and how much I should invest in gear
Didnt they change that Reduced Mana support no longer affect reserved mana spells? Cant see any different in mana when I run it and when I dont so was wondering why u had it linked as u did ;o?
The Passive Tree Link doesn't work. Keep getting Invalid Tree Link (unknown number '4009694436')
Dernière édition par LegionFirex, le 8 août 2017 18:45:07
"
Mineur a écrit :
Didnt they change that Reduced Mana support no longer affect reserved mana spells? Cant see any different in mana when I run it and when I dont so was wondering why u had it linked as u did ;o?

this is exactly what i thought, the wiki even says it doesnt work on reservation.. but i am assured this "works" with AA? even tho my testing shows it doesnt..

perhaps whats happen is the removal of inc duration has reduced the mana multiplier needed to cast.. giving back a small chunk of mana?

as far as i can see the reduced mana gem does nothing even for AA..even tho the icon shows up on it.. i dont have an essence so i thought maybe something screwy was going on with that? but i think its the multiplier thing he is seeing..
"
Mineur a écrit :

Dude your dead right that was completely my mistake hahahaha Just taking out level 20 increased duration fixes it! HA. oH WOW. COMPLETE SCRUB MOMENT HAHA
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
"
Morphl1 a écrit :
"
Mineur a écrit :

this is exactly what i thought, the wiki even says it doesnt work on reservation.. but i am assured this "works" with AA? even tho my testing shows it doesnt..

perhaps whats happen is the removal of inc duration has reduced the mana multiplier needed to cast.. giving back a small chunk of mana?

as far as i can see the reduced mana gem does nothing even for AA..even tho the icon shows up on it.. i dont have an essence so i thought maybe something screwy was going on with that? but i think its the multiplier thing he is seeing..

Hahaha no it doesnt work.. I just fucked up hahaha. You were right, Its taking out the level 20 the increased duration that fixes it. Sorry guys. Been playing since I can remember and I had no clue haha
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 8 août 2017 21:31:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires