(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

So I.. Erhm... Made an embarrassing mistake.. To say the least, where I thought that Reduced Mana Support was increasing my Mana Pool when connected to Arctic Armour, this was most definitely not that case haha. Merely taking out the Increased Duration with its 140% mana multiplier fixes it quite nicely haha For now, I've added in self cast enduring cry because more defense is never bad right? haha.

Really sorry about that. I'm whimpering and hiding my shame haha To all those who said I was wrong. You were right haha
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 8 août 2017 20:51:35
"
The Passive Tree Link doesn't work. Keep getting Invalid Tree Link (unknown number '4009694436')

The pastebin link works fine for me! Anyone else having these issues?

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 8 août 2017 21:32:03
"
fight4anarchy a écrit :
Really sorry about that. I'm whimpering and hiding my shame haha To all those who said I was wrong. You were right haha

eh all good man.. when u said it worked i just figured no worries.. seeing as i am one of those "xbox scrub noobs" lol (pc died yonks ago so loving being back) and just figured differing versions or even a strange bug with essence worm..

all good man.. Nope not having an issue with the passive tree.. tho sometimes the poeplanner website seems to go down every now n then lately..

btw any advise on lab enchants? these r something im not entirely familiar with and wiki is just long and confusing lol

again awesome build man.. im just venturing into maps now with it..
Dernière édition par Morphl1, le 9 août 2017 04:21:51
"
Zompak a écrit :
Using Hezmana's Bloodlust right now. Amazing Axe. Clearing tier5 maps at lv73 right now with no problems. Really like that you dont have to use mana pots anymore. Your life leech is so high that you dont even see hp move when using sunder. I can continue to post my progress here, to see if anything can be improved.

Also I did some calculating for Sunder 6 socket. This should be the strongest setup according to PoB.

Sunder>MultiStrike>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Concentrated Effect>Damage on Full Life.

Anyone tryed this? Should be alot of dps.

currently i only have a 5L but i have experimented with Ruthless, replacing added fire with it.
paper dps goes down.. but i think the dps is just hidden.. it still "feels" basically the same, i mean trash goes down quick anyway.. but on bosses every few hits i notice what seems to be an extra big hit.. this is a ruthless blow i assume.. and it feels quite nice.. not for those wanting the big numbers on the paper dps screen, but hidden dps is there all the same.. perhaps a boss swap gem?

i also added Chance to Bleed to the warchief to also take advantage of the extra phys damage from ruthless when target is bleeding.. has anyone else experimented with this? am i off here with my thinking on this? pls advise..

Damage on Full Life looks good on the paper dps screen.. and we do seem to be mostly at full life with all the leech.. so i can see its usefulness here.. but if ur finding urself down even 1 sliver of life it becomes useless.. im curious to see others thoughts on this one?

"
Morphl1 a écrit :
"
fight4anarchy a écrit :

eh all good man.. when u said it worked i just figured no worries.. seeing as i am one of those "xbox scrub noobs" lol (pc died yonks ago so loving being back) and just figured differing versions or even a strange bug with essence worm..

all good man.. Nope not having an issue with the passive tree.. tho sometimes the poeplanner website seems to go down every now n then lately..

btw any advise on lab enchants? these r something im not entirely familiar with and wiki is just long and confusing lol

again awesome build man.. im just venturing into maps now with it..

hahaha I felt pretty stupid after realizing haha. As for enchants honestly man I never really looked, surely theres a sunder enchant? perhaps use a war chief one to make it more powerful?

EDIT: Just looked there is indeed a sunder enchant. starts at merc lab. heres the sunder enchants i found. Merc lab is the lower properties, uber is the higher.

Sunder 25% 40%
Increased Damage
10% 15%
Increased Attack Speed
8% 12%
Increased Area of Effect

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 9 août 2017 06:47:14

"
Damage on Full Life looks good on the paper dps screen.. and we do seem to be mostly at full life with all the leech.. so i can see its usefulness here.. but if ur finding urself down even 1 sliver of life it becomes useless.. im curious to see others thoughts on this one?

Im not a fan of it tbh. Like you said. lose a pinch of health and its useless.

I like this sort of discussion one of my favorite things about poe is theory crafting and talking with people about what we could possibly do to min max the all living fuck out of a build!!!

If anyone is pumping out bigger numbers with different gems and gear let us know! biggest ive hit so far is 232k dps on sunder. not including the totem which is only on a four link.

What're the opinions on conc vs ruthless?
"
DamagePlanX a écrit :
What're the opinions on conc vs ruthless?

Haven't looked at it enough to have an opinion. GO FORTH MY SON! TEST, AND BRING US THE SICK DEEPS!

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 10 août 2017 02:13:50
I've been using it and loving it. Especially with the 3x attack from multistrike
Sorry for this dumb question but is this build also viable with Atziri´s Disfavour instead of
Kongor's Undying Rage
Dernière édition par deluxius, le 10 août 2017 14:13:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires