(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

"
Merilith a écrit :
"
Hey, I have a question. With worm ring and all 3 auras activated I'm left with too little mana to cast sunder, how is this supposed to work?

I'd have the same question..

Last league I removed increased duration as I felt it was not needed. I also moved Blood Rage to a low level cast when damage taken to make sure it was almost always up. I also linked the low level cast when damage taken to my Flame Golem to ensure that DPS boost was always up as well.

I switched a few things up on the skill tree too, but it was just personal preference. With the increased duration removed the mana reservation still leaves enough that I could drop the flask entirely.
"
Merilith a écrit :
"
Hey, I have a question. With worm ring and all 3 auras activated I'm left with too little mana to cast sunder, how is this supposed to work?

Hmmm I never ever hadthis issue! Butto be fair, Im pretty sure i had enough to get a couple attacks off then i relied on my leech to get it back to me.
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
"
Merilith a écrit :
"

Hmmm I never ever hadthis issue! Butto be fair, Im pretty sure i had enough to get a couple attacks off then i relied on my leech to get it back to me.

*embarrassing scrub comment I made

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 8 août 2017 20:36:47
"
fight4anarchy a écrit :

And finally our Cast When Damage Taken Setup. Pay close attention to what level our gems are at so that CWDT can proc them all when required.

CWDT (lvl 9) + Immortal Call (lvl 11) + Molten Shell (lvl 11) + (Golem of your choice)(lvl 11)

I believe Molten Shell could be level 14.
Would Hezmana's Bloodlust be a decent axe to use with sunder? It has good blood magic. This way you can also run all the auras. I'm looking for decent 2h axes with sunder around 15C. Any tips would be welcome.
"
fight4anarchy a écrit :
NOTE: Ok, so I am getting a few people saying there having trouble reserving all there mana. well that doesnt surprise me seeing as they fixed a bug regarding arctic armours mana reservation!

BUT I HAVE A FIX! Drop increased duration from your Blood rage arctic armour setup and throw in Reduced mana cost. Not only do we now have a Shit tone more mana, we can also drop the mana potion throw in a basalt flask! MORE DAMAGE MITIGATION! YAY!

Also I'd drop the two mana leech nodes! I'll update the skill trees when I have time! BABY NUMBER 3 JUST ENTERED MY HOUSE!!!

loving the build so far man.. tho im yet to find (ssf) an essence worm to see how the 3rd aura goes..

also on that im fairly certain they changed reduced mana yonks ago in that it doesn't affect an aura's reservation amount, only the cost of a spell.(making it fairly useless)

the only reservation near by i can see is Champion of the Cause bottom of duelist, but thats a mere 4% so i dunno if thats enough?

Also in addition to our already fairly tankyness.. iv added endurance charges to Leap with the end charge on stun Support.. (my leap as yet doesnt need bm so its in that spot, i guess when it does replace faster attacks)

for awhile i had phase run on my cwdt, it has a more phys damage buff on it as well.. although u have to get hit for it to trigger lol.. i have since made it temp chains but i thought maybe worth a mention for those wanting to squeeze more damage out..

great build man! i look forward to seeing what we can do about that 3rd aura with essense worm..

oh and grats on the bub :)
Dernière édition par Morphl1, le 8 août 2017 07:48:06
"
Zompak a écrit :
Would Hezmana's Bloodlust be a decent axe to use with sunder? It has good blood magic. This way you can also run all the auras. I'm looking for decent 2h axes with sunder around 15C. Any tips would be welcome.

Edit- actually thats not too bad... i mean its not a Atziris lol but still nice..

ye maybe somehow bm is going to be needed?

or perhaps some elreon minus mana cost jewelry?

i dunno the mana missing numbers as yet not having an essence so i cant test.. but hopefully we can figure something out? 2 aura's and a blasphemy curse? lol i dunno

Dernière édition par Morphl1, le 8 août 2017 08:11:39
"
Morphl1 a écrit :
"
fight4anarchy a écrit :
NOTE: Ok, so I am getting a few people saying there having trouble reserving all there mana. well that doesnt surprise me seeing as they fixed a bug regarding arctic armours mana reservation!

BUT I HAVE A FIX! Drop increased duration from your Blood rage arctic armour setup and throw in Reduced mana cost. Not only do we now have a Shit tone more mana, we can also drop the mana potion throw in a basalt flask! MORE DAMAGE MITIGATION! YAY!

Also I'd drop the two mana leech nodes! I'll update the skill trees when I have time! BABY NUMBER 3 JUST ENTERED MY HOUSE!!!

loving the build so far man.. tho im yet to find (ssf) an essence worm to see how the 3rd aura goes..

also on that im fairly certain they changed reduced mana yonks ago in that it doesn't affect an aura's reservation amount, only the cost of a spell.(making it fairly useless)

the only reservation near by i can see is Champion of the Cause bottom of duelist, but thats a mere 4% so i dunno if thats enough?

Also in addition to our already fairly tankyness.. iv added endurance charges to Leap with the end charge on stun Support.. (my leap as yet doesnt need bm so its in that spot, i guess when it does replace faster attacks)

for awhile i had phase run on my cwdt, it has a more phys damage buff on it as well.. although u have to get hit for it to trigger lol.. i have since made it temp chains but i thought maybe worth a mention for those wanting to squeeze more damage out..

great build man! i look forward to seeing what we can do about that 3rd aura with essense worm..

oh and grats on the bub :)

Definitely works man. I tried it myself, and technically AA isn't an aura haha :)

Glad your liking it man, endurance charge on melee stun sounds like a good idea! And thanks!

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 8 août 2017 09:02:29
"
Zompak a écrit :

Yes Hezmana's would be good! Forgot all about that axe!

Would probably require some tweaking and working out of numbers and other brain hurt things haha. But im sure theres away to make it work, but as stated I have figured out the mana issue!

Dernière édition par fight4anarchy, le 8 août 2017 08:54:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires