(3.0) 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! **Cheap/Beginner Friendly** VERY DETAILED GUIDE

Hey, I have a question. With worm ring and all 3 auras activated I'm left with too little mana to cast sunder, how is this supposed to work?
So with HoA + Arctic + Blood Rage + Increased duration linked and worm ring on, you reserve 98% of your mana. What do you suggest, unlinking some or swap out increased duration?
I tried this build on beta and my personal opinion is: the most kicking ass build I've ever played,works with almost every yellow item.
Good job buddy!!!
What are we looking at for jewels?

Also - Would Wideswing Poleaxe be good for leveling?
Dernière édition par DamagePlanX, le 6 août 2017 20:25:50
"
DamagePlanX a écrit :
What are we looking at for jewels?

Also - Would Wideswing Poleaxe be good for leveling?

It sure would be!

I knew I forgot something, I'll have to add that! for jewels just go life>increased damage>melee physical or life>increased damage>attack speed!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Hello and thank you for the completed build and work, could you tell me please choose jewels?

Thank you and good games
Can u farm uber lab with it?
Hello,
I'm checking for a Sunder starter build and this one look good.
But also the Alkaizer look good too (from here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhdy-EVNBLI)

Can someone help me to choose?
Pros & cons to play this build or the Alkaizer build? :)

Thanks you for your help :) and thanks for this build! ;)
"
justpassion a écrit :
Can u farm uber lab with it?

In Turmoil I facetanked Izaro with this build and had little to no issue with the traps, so I imagine it shouldn't be an issue. There are much better Lab farmers though, if that is your primary goal.
"
Hey, I have a question. With worm ring and all 3 auras activated I'm left with too little mana to cast sunder, how is this supposed to work?

I'd have the same question..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires