[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

What are your thoughts on this? im struggling big time melee changes are harsh!
Allright guys looking for some info. I read somewhere that Maim Will effect Flesh and Stone. My thought here is that by linking maim to flesh and stone, and running sand stance, you can benefit from both sand stance defensive buffs as well as an added chance to maim. In testing I cant get this info to display or effect my numbers, even though it does show that flesh stone can be linked with maim. Anyone else able to shed some light here?
Thanks for the build, giving this a try. Using pulverize to level so far. Better character sheet DPS at least than lacerate. Decent AOE in sand stance too.
Any 3.7 POB leveling guide update? The two handed tree wheel doesn't exist on the bottom of the skill tree like it did in 3.6.
also waiting for 3.7 skill tree
thx for this build, cant wait to try the damn thing in few days when Legion comes to ps4 :P
gamer4life
First day - Level 55. Build seems weak as fuck. i have a 150-200 2hander and i swear it feels like im using nothing half the time.
Also die like paper. NOt sure if it's worthwhile.
Yeah im level 30 ish and finding the same.. legit died about 50 times so far no exaggeration :) im not bad at the game either... but the accuracy on enemies is ridiculous and the tree doesnt seem to utilise many defensive layers
I'm kind of surprised to find this many people having this much trouble. Because of the trade API fuckery I've been forced to level as SSF, and I've pretty much breezed through with few problems.

I'm running Cyclone atm and my gear is okay for the point I'm at but definitely not good. Running Blood & Sand, Flesh & Stone, and Hatred auras atm, finished Merc lab a little while ago before killing Kitava so I had my full res.

I'm running a 4l with Cyclone - Melee Physical - Maim - Fortify

I'd link my gear here but the website seems to be shitting the bed and hasn't updated my character since level 21, so when I try to link it I get an error.

Here are some skill trees to show the general path I took while leveling for the people needing leveling trees. Note that I'm not a god gamer and my choices probably aren't optimal, it's just what I felt I needed at the time and was most useful for me personally.

Also note that you should pick up Hemotaphogy and Vaal Pact whenever you finish your Cruel Lab and get Brutal Fervour.

Skill Trees

19 points

poeurl.com/cran

Pretty easy to see where to start here, not really much choice based on the endgame tree. Path down and over to take wrecking ball next.

44 points

poeurl.com/cras

After taking Wrecking Ball at the bottom for more 2h damage, I spend a lot of my earlier points to get some of the traveling done while I don't need the life and damage as desperately.

50 points

poeurl.com/craw

I take the life and then go over to Resolute Technique, not necessarily in that order

61 points

poeurl.com/craA

Go over and get Vitality Void (you can get this earlier if you feel like you have enough damage to make the leech worth it, I didn't until quite a bit later on) then go up and take Devotion

69 points

poeurl.com/craC

Get Retribution, picking up both Holy Dominion and Divine Fervour along the way. This is where you get some intelligence for gem requirements, so if you want to come over here earlier for your damage nodes feel free.

78 points

poeurl.com/craF

Here I picked up Hemotaphogy and Vaal Pact, but you should pick these up pretty much as soon as you finish your Cruel Lab, be it earlier or later for you. I picked them up slightly earlier if I remember right. You also get Hatchet master if you're using axes, you can skip this if you're using a different weapon type and go for that weapon's nodes instead or just fill in the rest of your life/2h nodes.

After this point I just fill in the rest of the missing life nodes and continue with Demi's endgame tree.

Like I said, I along with many other people were basically forced to level as SSF because of the trade problems, but by the time I got to Kitava I was still able to facetank him. Hopefully this helps some of you struggling.
Quick few questions:
1 - If were going for 2h sword which nodes do we remove and which do we take exactly?

2 - Do you keep Hatchet Master even if youre going sword for the eva on full life?

3 - Since the recent changes for accuracy I find myself on 100% chance to hit and 99% chance to hit evasive a lot of the times, is it even worth going Resolute?

Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires