Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

What do you think about incorporating blood stance into the lacerate build?
wow icant w8 - and try this cool build ^^
Heyo!

Thanks Demi for the awesome build and the videos to go with it. I have a bit of a noob question, maybe I just missed it in the video or guide. I've been playing with path of building and was trying to figure out the source of the cold damage. In the calculations, it lists having 59% conversion to cold, is this from the amulet/flask? If so they mention conversions to chaos. Confused... maybe I'm over thinking it. Initially I was just curious as to how we are chilling enemies to make use of hypothermia.

Edit: ....Taste of hate?
Dernière édition par Joomin, le 6 juin 2019 10:52:31
"
Joomin a écrit :
Heyo!

Thanks Demi for the awesome build and the videos to go with it. I have a bit of a noob question, maybe I just missed it in the video or guide. I've been playing with path of building and was trying to figure out the source of the cold damage. In the calculations, it lists having 59% conversion to cold, is this from the amulet/flask? If so they mention conversions to chaos. Confused... maybe I'm over thinking it. Initially I was just curious as to how we are chilling enemies to make use of hypothermia.

Edit: ....Taste of hate?

hatred and taste give us cold damage to chill for hypo
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
lol thanks, not easy being a moron
I'm at work and can't read all this but has anyone tried this with beserker? Or plan to?
Hey awesome build, is this 3.7 tree good?

https://pastebin.com/KZ7pZx0A

Maybe change Soul of steel for jewel sockets?

for the cyclone variant of this build, should we be using fortify now in our main cyclone set up since fortify was changed to increase damage? plus it will be permanently up for even better defenses. if so, which gem should we swap out for fortify?
"
godhand456 a écrit :
for the cyclone variant of this build, should we be using fortify now in our main cyclone set up since fortify was changed to increase damage? plus it will be permanently up for even better defenses. if so, which gem should we swap out for fortify?

sure, you'll lose a bit of damage but gain some survivability. swap out the lowest damage gem according to pob
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
godhand456 a écrit :

Hey just to share with ya what I plan on swapping for the cyclone variant. My plan is to go Cyclone, Dmg on Full Life, Melee Phys, Hypothermia, Fortify... and then depending on how it looks in path of building once its updated, either Close Combat Support or Conc/Inc Aoe. Lemme know what ya think!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires