[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Can i just quickly ask, is Ascendancy points still the same order even with the changes?
Planning on using this build and going reave or lacerate for clearing, do you think a Vaal Double strike setup would be the best option for extra boss/single target help? If so do you recommend the gems that are in the POB or for pure physical single target something like (damage on full life, melee physical, multistrike, maim, brutality) ?
its me or pulverise support seem pretty insane?lot of aoe+dmg but we lose some atk speed. im i missing something or its like a mix of increased area of effect+concentrated effect together?feel like we should swap increased area of effect for pulverise for a small area of effect loss but major dmg boost.

rage seem pretty damn strong also especialy if we use berserk. there seem to be so many better support or side skill now.will be hard to choose.rage-berserk-blood and sand-pulverise

between i ask it again for demi: why the inc area of effect nods for aura in your endgame tree? its a defence lost if you put those 3 pts in life for 14% life and 3 % all res or losing lot of aoe+dmg if you take , executioner. i dont see the point of this area of effect for aura nods. for banner?

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 6 juin 2019 22:37:47
Could You update leveling trees? Is auto-update in PoB ok or do I have to use brain? :(
"
Bezronczek a écrit :
Could You update leveling trees? Is auto-update in PoB ok or do I have to use brain? :(

I used auto update and then deleted the 3.6 trees. It all looks good to me
"
Joomin a écrit :

Hey just to share with ya what I plan on swapping for the cyclone variant. My plan is to go Cyclone, Dmg on Full Life, Melee Phys, Hypothermia, Fortify... and then depending on how it looks in path of building once its updated, either Close Combat Support or Conc/Inc Aoe. Lemme know what ya think!

cool, ya if i decide to play this build, im thinking of similar links. i dont mind losing a bit of dps for the added survivability. not sure if i want to start as cyclone as i think the whole world will be playing this now with the melee buffs so gear might be crazy expensive. might play the trapper. still uncertain
"
zakariusqc a écrit :
its me or pulverise support seem pretty insane?lot of aoe+dmg but we lose some atk speed. im i missing something or its like a mix of increased area of effect+concentrated effect together?feel like we should swap increased area of effect for pulverise for a small area of effect loss but major dmg boost.

rage seem pretty damn strong also especialy if we use berserk. there seem to be so many better support or side skill now.will be hard to choose.rage-berserk-blood and sand-pulverise

between i ask it again for demi: why the inc area of effect nods for aura in your endgame tree? its a defence lost if you put those 3 pts in life for 14% life and 3 % all res or losing lot of aoe+dmg if you take , executioner. i dont see the point of this area of effect for aura nods. for banner?

If you are talking about the "Champion of the Cause" cluster it is about the "increase effect of non-curse auras", not the area of effect.
hi - what gems put in 4 link gear whis lacerate ?
it will take time for get 6 link armor ?
"
valb28 a écrit :
hi - what gems put in 4 link gear whis lacerate ?
it will take time for get 6 link armor ?

gem links are in order of priority. drop the last 2 until you get a 5 or 6 link
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
ParzivalOne a écrit :
"
zakariusqc a écrit :

If you are talking about the "Champion of the Cause" cluster it is about the "increase effect of non-curse auras", not the area of effect.

Those nods still seem weak. Does PoB calculate de dmg Inc of those nods in the dps? It seem like it does and the dmg Inc is minimal compared To par say, executioner that also Inc aoe. Anyway il test it in the new league

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires