[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hi Demi - so far I think Lacerate is doing OK for me, but i've changed a few things up:
1) I got rid of multistrike - it just feels bad. If im doing math correctly, its making my first two sets of swings do less damage, and I only make up the damage on the third set swings (hits 5 and 6). This feels bad when having to hit trash packs with two swings, rather than once, or three times rather than twice to kill them. I've put ruthless in its place.
2) I'm using pulverize. I know I swing a little slower, but the AOE is rather large, and its letting me hit things with both strikes easily
3) Blood and Sand, Pride and Herald of Purity are my auras. Not sure how I feel about herald of purity so far - but the little minions tend to tank for me here and there, so that's nice
4) I took the new defensive node - Soul of Steel
5) Im not taking any elemental nodes - due to the above. So far so good

With these changes, I haven't died much (SC), and am doing content just below act 10 (progressing as fast as I can - its mostly my time holding me back, not the gear)

(I should mention im only on a 5 link right now)
Dernière édition par Slottm, le 9 juin 2019 13:30:59
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

i may end up reorienting the focus of the character to non-lacerate.

So did anything change on the passive tree....I'm currently doing the two handed axes but if there is a better route then please update the paste-bin when possible
Dernière édition par Kilsum, le 9 juin 2019 14:59:27
yea after some test i also thing lacerate is quite bad now....atleast when using 2hander. even with or without multistrike its way to slow....i tried a few skill and yes cyclone is pretty damn strong but 95% of the playerbase use it atm....i tried EQ and ice crash and i actualy like ice crash a lot. the dmg i quite strong, aoe feel good and it chill so a bit defencive. EQ i didnt like the long aftershock dmg so ice crash act a bit like that but way faster.

the question is, i feel like using sword now make us able to drop RT so if we can crit sometime its a good dmg boost.it usualy attack faster also wich is a good thing since atk speed feel slow this league.also wondering if blood and sand is worth it with ice crash.

Can you update with the new skill tree? Please and thank you :)
Started this league with lacerate Slayer. Was struggling at first, until I gave up and started investing into bleed nodes. Results are not crazy high but manageable.

Current Links:
Lacerate + Fast Attacks + Melee Phys + Damage on Full Life + Pulverize
Auras: Flash and Stone + Pride

Multistrike felt especially bad, it's too slow to reach 5,6 strikes where the damage is at, plus it targets automatically instead of what you want

Current tree I'm aiming for: https://pastebin.com/u2ajHu7g

Dernière édition par Xzarg, le 9 juin 2019 17:58:12
"
Xzarg a écrit :
Started this league with lacerate Slayer. Was struggling at first, until I gave up and started investing into bleed nodes. Results are not crazy high but manageable.

Current Links:
Lacerate + Fast Attacks + Melee Phys + Damage on Full Life + Pulverize
Auras: Flash and Stone + Pride

Multistrike felt especially bad, it's too slow to reach 5,6 strikes where the damage is at, plus it targets automatically instead of what you want

Current tree I'm aiming for: https://pastebin.com/u2ajHu7g

i recommend not using lacerate. try ice crash/cyclone/earthquake instead. i tested them all last night and lacerate feels like trash now lol. multistrike nerfs ree
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Endgame Testing All 2H Axe Melee Skills: https://youtu.be/CrCLFlTqH7c
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

Are you going to update the build guide to reflect your findings? like passive tree, gem setup ect.... of course when you have time to...
"
Kilsum a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

Are you going to update the build guide to reflect your findings? like passive tree, gem setup ect.... of course when you have time to...

i already did lol. the only thing i can't do is add new auras/supports to POB since they don't exist there yet.
Hello all!

Followed this build from the start. Very strong and easy! I have a couple of questions!

For cyclone you think the extra range is worth losing overkill-leech for? Without the overkill leech I doubt I can survive anything.. There are moments where I wish the leech speed was higher and I am considering picking up some nodes that do exactly that.

The node im thinking of are "lust for carnage". Dunno if its just a waste of points?

As someone else mentioned in this thread I also picked up the new defensive node soul of steel. Once I get better gear and manage to get res-capped from gear I will probably spec away from it.

I found this weapon and it is working absolutely wonders.

However, I think I would like to go sword spec because of a) starforge, and b) sword nodes have closer proximity to juggernaut.

I also picked up a mana leech node below vaal pact, for QoL reasons. Where do you guys get your mana leech from?

My current build: https://pastebin.com/nDy5d7CS

To round it off:
This build is extremely easy to get rolling. It's not the fastest, but it is very very safe. HC viable?? I think so

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires