[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
zakariusqc a écrit :
can this build work with cleave? i always loved cleave but there no up to date guide anymore. with legion, im pretty sure cleave will get a decent rework to make it better and if it end up not that good, i can always choose lacerate, new cyclone or many more skill wich is a good thing.still a good build for legion?

the path of building pastebin has gem links for all melee skills, including cleave :)

ho that nice thanks.

what you think about the new slayer(RT still worth it or drop it to get new crit nods from ascendancy and droping unwavering stance since we now got stun immunit when leeching?)what you think about the blood and sand stance for 10% mana reserve, could it be good for us?new support gems setup since multistrike nerf and lot of new support that seem interesting?

will you have time to update you tree,gems setup, ascendancy before league start?

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 5 juin 2019 17:43:07
3.7 update when? ty
"
lChopSueyl a écrit :
psa dont follow demi guides

why are you saying that?demi is well know, made several build, well writen guide, really helpful and you.....who are you?2 years account with 9 total post...get out

edit: thanks for the PoB update.why the aura area of effect nods? to buff the banner i guess? is it really worth the 3 pts?you could get 14%life+3% all res with those 3 pts or get executioner nods that give more dmg and more aoe.

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 5 juin 2019 18:49:52
Hello!

Can you use Glacial hammer with this build? and if so what gem links would you use?
Dernière édition par loc1800, le 5 juin 2019 19:43:09
Hello,

Is the build viable with one handed weapons with the changes to Slayer. What are the pros and cons? I have a feeling that 2handers will be quite expensive in Legion.
"
aazim a écrit :
Hello,

Is the build viable with one handed weapons with the changes to Slayer. What are the pros and cons? I have a feeling that 2handers will be quite expensive in Legion.

i doubt literally all 2 handed will be expensive. but you can redo the tree to one handers pretty easily, just swap 2h node to 1h and regear weapons.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi, what will be in your opinion a better choice for Tectonic Slam. Slayer or Chieftain?
I was looking for a crit version of this but only found it for swords. Do you think crit axes will be competitive?
"
Demi, what will be in your opinion a better choice for Tectonic Slam. Slayer or Chieftain?

+1 Very interested in playing Tectonic Slam and choosing between new Chieftain or Slayer
Is the pastebin ready? (skill tree-wise). I wanted to follow demi's tree for cyclone variation. Or should I wait. I wasn't sure yet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires