[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
ZLObarik a écrit :
So with Starforge we don`t need the Herald of Ash anymore, do we? It`s not dealing elemental damage.
Also, with 2 curses and Arctic Armour I have only 31 mana left, that is not enough to use Lacerate(32 mana cost).

Use witchfire flask for 2nd curse (vulnerability = more dps, use one of defensive curses on blasphemy)

"
junkman931 a écrit :
Hello!

I've just leveled this build to 71.
This is my gear right now

It seems I am a bit short on int to level up vortex, conc effect and blasphemy. Should I replace voidheart with another ring with int plus other stats ?

Yup, voidheart is not that important after all skill tree buffs, now its easier to stack bleed without it than it used to be in 2.6

"
Dreadspirit a écrit :
at lvl 92 now, I grabbed a big +30 int node just to get conc effect to lvl 20, I'm not gonna bother with vortex. You just have it to proc blind anyway, its damage is minimal (does it even deal damage with starforge?)

You can't lvl up vortex because CWDT, so it is always on low lvl. "effect on hit" doesn't require damage, so vortex does 0 damage, but it still can blind
Blind

I'm keep dying at red maps (no suicide rolls).
Why is that? Is my gear really that bad?

Thanks.
ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

IGN: RedDuh
Hi, just to know, you started to farmer uberlab level 75? Full keys?

Thanks.

My gear atm (level 75):

4,7k life
32,99k DPS (whithout Frenzy)

level 61 I had my kondor 6S and I wanted to get a 4L for set up cwdt, after 2 fuses it was 6L: D
ok, Argus brought me the answer: p

We'll wait a little longer.
Is starforge Still but there Kondo's ? I am using path of building and getting that Kondo's does about 20k more Dps . Is there a gem change or anything? Help Please!
"
sandor555 a écrit :
I'm keep dying at red maps (no suicide rolls).
Why is that? Is my gear really that bad?

Thanks.

Your gear is not that bad look for better rings with more life also you don't have +1 curse on your amulet so witchfirebrew is not that good, right now you cant use both curses from blasphemy and flask so you are wasting a lot of potential. Swap witchfire to basalt.

"
vick666 a écrit :
Hi, just to know, you started to farmer uberlab level 75? Full keys?

Thanks.

My gear atm (level 75):

4,7k life
32,99k DPS (whithout Frenzy)

level 61 I had my kondor 6S and I wanted to get a 4L for set up cwdt, after 2 fuses it was 6L: D

Uber lab is mostly based on your own skills and experience, for example this league (harbringer) I used to run with 4k hp and 9% dmg reduction. Safe runs starts at 5.5-6k life, your damage is ok so don't worry about it, focus on life and dodge Izaro powerfull attacks. (You can run with decoy totem, it helps a lot with essences, lieutenants and izaro, you can use totem to regen some life if fight goes wrong.)

"
Toroc678 a écrit :
Is starforge Still but there Kondo's ? I am using path of building and getting that Kondo's does about 20k more Dps . Is there a gem change or anything? Help Please!

I don't like path of building, it's not that good, Poe is not about numbers. Gems changed, you cant run with elemental damage so you can't use added fire damage.
Maybe I am missing something here, I have only done a quick read through the build, but when you change to Starforge, would that not make Brutality the logical replacement for Added Fire? Would of course need to change flasks too, but as you don't actually scale chaos damage it should still easily be better. Or do you actually need the added safety from Fortify?

Nice build anway, thanks for this. Might do something similar.

But I have to strongly disagree on the PoB thing you said above. PoE is a pure numbers game, because those numbers directly influence everything that happens in the game. And PoB is the only way to see the correct numbers. If PoB says you do less damage, you will actually do less damage ingame. At least if you have configured PoB correctly :D
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 10 sept. 2017 04:58:44

i get oneshotted in uber lab why ?
I really like ur build and i have built a similar from yours but my character is scion. I choose Slayer (ofc) and Raider (b/c of frenzy charge)
Here is my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHcAl8EswUtB3UJlgthDjwQ8BQgFHEUdRiRGNsaPhuqHOcdwiFVIWAh0CcgKS4ppSz7MZ4yCTWSNdY5DjpSPAU8LUCgRQpHfk3jUEdXVF4TXz9g3mMXZU1nm2hlaPJqHmo7bEZvO3JsdO108Xasd-N4DXh6eu97bnvDfLiBOoIHguSDX4PMhNmE74VSh2qKIoqzj2CQEZOolyGXeZ_fogCkDKZXpq-ou6knqW6plK2Nrj6vbLXytz68n702vqe-vMAawGbApsEHwXzGrs9-137Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yL_Ja8930xvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=darknesdkn&characterName=TheSilverSproud

My stat
Spoiler

And here is my equipment
Spoiler

I feel like i can do decent dmg but not as much as you. I dont think my build could go furthur to rare map t10+. Do you have any suggestion for me, i would appreciate ur help.
"
Mecielle a écrit :
Maybe I am missing something here, I have only done a quick read through the build, but when you change to Starforge, would that not make Brutality the logical replacement for Added Fire? Would of course need to change flasks too, but as you don't actually scale chaos damage it should still easily be better. Or do you actually need the added safety from Fortify?

Nice build anway, thanks for this. Might do something similar.

But I have to strongly disagree on the PoB thing you said above. PoE is a pure numbers game, because those numbers directly influence everything that happens in the game. And PoB is the only way to see the correct numbers. If PoB says you do less damage, you will actually do less damage ingame. At least if you have configured PoB correctly :D

Our damage is decent without brutality, fortify is mostly for safety, it grants a lot of defence and some damage so its greate gem. I don't like brutality, you can try it but in my opinion flasks are much better.

"
Dellith a écrit :

i get oneshotted in uber lab why ?

I can't help you much more than this:
Low life on your gloves, boots and belt and you don't have lion's roar wchich boost damage and defence a lot.
You should be able to do lab without upgrading your gear *maybe lion's is required*, so you probably did somthing wrong. I can't help you much more than this because I don't know how many Hp do you have, whats your lvl etc.

"
darknesdkn a écrit :
I really like ur build and i have built a similar from yours but my character is scion. I choose Slayer (ofc) and Raider (b/c of frenzy charge)
Here is my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHcAl8EswUtB3UJlgthDjwQ8BQgFHEUdRiRGNsaPhuqHOcdwiFVIWAh0CcgKS4ppSz7MZ4yCTWSNdY5DjpSPAU8LUCgRQpHfk3jUEdXVF4TXz9g3mMXZU1nm2hlaPJqHmo7bEZvO3JsdO108Xasd-N4DXh6eu97bnvDfLiBOoIHguSDX4PMhNmE74VSh2qKIoqzj2CQEZOolyGXeZ_fogCkDKZXpq-ou6knqW6plK2Nrj6vbLXytz68n702vqe-vMAawGbApsEHwXzGrs9-137Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yL_Ja8930xvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=darknesdkn&characterName=TheSilverSproud

My stat
Spoiler

And here is my equipment
Spoiler

I feel like i can do decent dmg but not as much as you. I dont think my build could go furthur to rare map t10+. Do you have any suggestion for me, i would appreciate ur help.

I doooon't like that idea of scion, you are losing a lot of damage and leech (small slayer nodes) but here we go:
1) I would change your tree a bit - more life

2) Boots, gloves, rings, belt - all out, you need Life on them (and resistances because of skill tree change)
3)Use herald of ash + arctic armour instead of hatred = more defence

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires