[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

I have a starforge currently, so no HoA. would you say kondo is better than starforge? im not very impressed with how things feel at lvl 81 right now.
@wenlock
Well, starforge is much better than kondo's.
Kondo's is mostly for budget build, if you combine Starforge with Cherrubim's Maleficence and VoidHeart you'll do sick damage with Bleed and flatphys from lacerate. (You can run with belly or cospri's will, you'll still do tons of damage)

As long as you are using starforge, you are dealing no elemental damage, it means herald of ash is useless for you, I would recommend running +1 curse on your amulet and use:
21 vulnerability gives you 30% increased phys dmg and 33% increased dmg over time. Huge dps boost.

There is starforge-lacerate version on forum, thats why i decided to do super budget version of lacerate, i know how starforge lacerate works so feel free to ask :)

Also here is link for it:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1869596
Dernière édition par piotrekplis, le 21 avr. 2017 11:59:26
"
piotrekplis a écrit :
@wenlock
Well, starforge is much better than kondo's.
Kondo's is mostly for budget build, if you combine Starforge with Cherrubim's Maleficence and VoidHeart you'll do sick damage with Bleed and flatphys from lacerate. (You can run with belly or cospri's will, you'll still do tons of damage)

im following your build, if i want to use starforge which kind of adjustment should i do?
Dernière édition par fognolo, le 22 avr. 2017 10:17:37
1)Get +1 curse amulet and voidheart
2)Get witchfire brew
As long as you are using starforge, you dont need mana potion (because less mana reserved).
You cant run herald of ash because starforge cant deal elemental dmg.

Here is EndGame Skill tree for starforge (with voidheart)

Dernière édition par piotrekplis, le 24 avr. 2017 14:36:29
hey why dont u go for vaal pact?
"
ishallown a écrit :
hey why dont u go for vaal pact?

We cant go for vaal pact because its too far away from our tree (~12-15points). Actually we dont need it because slayer is stacking a lot of life leech per sec (it means faster life recover from leeching).
Aaaand most important thing is: I'm using this build as uberlaber - atziri farmer, I'm running fast at labs, thats why I can't have vaal pact, traps would kill me if not life regen (also thats reason why im running stone golem)
Dernière édition par piotrekplis, le 24 avr. 2017 14:41:28
IMO one of better build for farming lab. Why im thinking like that? Below is my gear, as u can see it's totaly garbage. I didn't have ascedancy point, any jewel in the tree, gems are without quality, and made Merciles lab. In good gear uber lab should be easy. I will make this build on Legancy league, and record some video.

Ascendancy order Pls
DASDASDASDASDA
"
ademilsonjunioris a écrit :
Ascendancy order Pls

1)Bane of legends
2)Headsman
3)Endless Hunger
4)Brutal Fervour
Levelling skills? Or did you use Lacerate all the way?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires