[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"Probably best choice for very first levels is freezing pulse with 2 lifesprings, it does decent damage, freeze = safe. After you get to act 3 switch to cyclone."

Okie but how can I get intelligence to level Freezing Pulse gem ?? Low level intelligence items ??

EDIT :
Sorry Dont respond, I found plenty of items.
Dernière édition par Scipion75, le 15 sept. 2017 20:10:57
Yea the difference isnt noticed until i get to lv 70+
I'm lv 86 now and this is first character (the real first one is trash). I 'm lv-ing the master in order to craft the item, i haven't found the satisfied glove and boot yet so i'm have to spend tree perk to fill up resistance. And you are totally right about my leech rate, it sux :((( I choose scion b/c she looked like a noble and I'm too lazy to build another slayer so I'll try to
fix her as much as i can.

I have Lion' roar, these are my flask, forgot to up it
Spoiler
Is there anyway you could post a pastebin link for Path of Building please?
People writing build guides make great job.
One "detail" should be more explicit and clearly written as warning though .... the need or not of 6L to be "cool" with top games, red maps and so on.
Otherwise people are quickly frustrated, ask couple of questions for a couple of tuning and go on to another build.
I came to your build coz I got a nice Starforge for my first Shaper kill and wanted a nice build around it. I liked your build till first red maps.
A 5L Starforge is CLEARLY not enough to be relax and performing in end game maps. You need 50k+ damage min to be ok and you NEED a 6L for that.
I have a 35K damage, 5.2k life lvl 78 and I feel like a little boy barely scratching T11 + maps bosses.
Please warn people before they invest time and cash in build.
Dernière édition par Scipion75, le 19 sept. 2017 04:33:21
"
Scipion75 a écrit :
One "detail" should be more explicit and clearly written as warning though .... the need or not of 6L to be "cool" with top games, red maps and so on.
Otherwise people are quickly frustrated, ask couple of questions for a couple of tuning and go on to another build.
I came to your build coz I got a nice Starforge for my first Shaper kill and wanted a nice build around it. I liked your build till first red maps.
A 5L Starforge is CLEARLY not enough to be relax and performing in end game maps. You need 50k+ damage min to be ok and you NEED a 6L for that.
I have a 35K damage, 5.2k life lvl 78 and I feel like a little boy barely scratching T11 + maps bosses.

the reason for that low damage is the skill which is weak. imo it needs buff. 117.8% of Base Damage at max gem level and 25% less attack speed is very bad. Sunder at max level has 181.8% of Base Damage and 16% less attack speed
Unfortunately Sunder wont work with Starforge ...
"
Is there anyway you could post a pastebin link for Path of Building please?

Sorry, I'm not using path of building very often so i don't have pastebin to this build.

"
Scipion75 a écrit :

I was farming guardians with 5l kondo untill I could afford 6l starforge and i wrote it in the guide.
You are missing lvl = jewels = damage and life.
I'm really glad you've got starforge from first shaper but don't get cocky because of it. I mean, you can't do whole build based only on one item (well you can but not this one). If i were you, I would get 5l kondo's, lvl up with it to ~85-90, run some uberlabs for currency and 6l starforge so you can start upgrading to nonbudget. (Of course you need to craft/buy jewels)
I put a lot of work in this guide, its "non meta" build so if you skip one of the part it might not work well.

"
First you want to buy as non-budget build is 6l Starforge

"
cora000 a écrit :
the reason for that low damage is the skill which is weak. imo it needs buff. 117.8% of Base Damage at max gem level and 25% less attack speed is very bad. Sunder at max level has 181.8% of Base Damage and 16% less attack speed

It might look bad but lacerate hits twice so it does 117.8% x 2 = 235.6%, so if you have "only" 50k damage, you'll do 100k damage to boss because at close range both of your "cuts" will hit him.
I'm testing this build out and decided to put all the info from first post into Path of Building

https://pastebin.com/gZP96Xw3

It includes
- all progression skill trees (see bottom left dropdown which should default to End Game)
- skills
- items (uniques and sample rares)
- notes include leveling progression, budget gearing, and end game gearing
Hey men first of all thanks for the guide im doing great.

Wanted to ask you about the mana because with all the auras im using im left with 71/477 and it feel like im doing something wrong here because it cant be that im left with this amount of mana hehe.

Thats all thanks in advice and sorry if its a noob question but i kinda am a n00b ;p

"
Scipion75 a écrit :

I was farming guardians with 5l kondo untill I could afford 6l starforge and i wrote it in the guide.
You are missing lvl = jewels = damage and life.
I'm really glad you've got starforge from first shaper but don't get cocky because of it. I mean, you can't do whole build based only on one item (well you can but not this one). If i were you, I would get 5l kondo's, lvl up with it to ~85-90, run some uberlabs for currency and 6l starforge so you can start upgrading to nonbudget. (Of course you need to craft/buy jewels)
I put a lot of work in this guide, its "non meta" build so if you skip one of the part it might not work well.

Thank you for answer.
Do you mean a 5L Kondo is actually more damaging than 5L Starforge ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires