[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

I got myself a nice new 6l starforge, so as others have said, I no longer use herald of ash. The ideal scenario would be a +1 curse carnage heart and run both warlords and enfeeble. However I'm not even near affording a +1 curse carnage, and all this mana seems to be wasted. Isnt there anything decent to use along with blasphemy and arctic armour?
Hi. I might not get it but i see you have plenty increase damage on bleeding targets. from where you get the bleeding effect ? Sorry for question but i might be missing it.
"
muddafudda a écrit :
Trying to figure out what to upgrade and what is the cheapest, At around what stats should i be able to do uber lab?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/muddafudda/characters

Your profile is private, I can't take look on your characters, cant help you now, unlock your profile.

"
Dreadspirit a écrit :
I got myself a nice new 6l starforge, so as others have said, I no longer use herald of ash. The ideal scenario would be a +1 curse carnage heart and run both warlords and enfeeble. However I'm not even near affording a +1 curse carnage, and all this mana seems to be wasted. Isnt there anything decent to use along with blasphemy and arctic armour?

Well, there is one option if you really want somthing but i haven't tested it (mostly because i'm fine with 60% mana reserv :v). You can run Essence worm with Hast (haste + arctic armor + blasphemy is 84%)
This probably sux because in best scenerio ( 21 lvl haste) you'll have +17% attack speed, rare ring has much more value from: Life, flat phys, as (up to 8% - half of haste value)and resistances

"
Prozacu92 a écrit :
Hi. I might not get it but i see you have plenty increase damage on bleeding targets. from where you get the bleeding effect ? Sorry for question but i might be missing it.

25% chance to cause bleed on hit with skill tree
I fixed it, should be able to see now
is the non budget version viable for shaper btw? :O
"
muddafudda a écrit :
I fixed it, should be able to see now

Your gear look ok, there is one thing I don't like: Base of the belt, one of 2 worst base for belts, you should look for simmilar belt with other base.
You don't have to use void heart, its not that important as it used to be in 2.6 (3.0 has more chance to cause bleed on hit in tree)
Buy lion's roar (it helps - A LOT) and roll your flask
Craft/buy jewels (the might be expensive 15-30c each because life meta :p)

"
Dreadspirit a écrit :
is the non budget version viable for shaper btw? :O

Probably yes BUT you won't one shot him, fight might take longer than you expect, so if you don't know his attacks, don't know how to dodge, its really hard.
I was using this build as uberlab, atziri and guardians "farming simmulator", it was my way to get rich and have fun with other builds.
Ppl talking about Uber atziri vs shaper and many of them thinks Uatziri is harder. You can beat Uatziri easilly (if you know how to "dance" with her) with budget version.
Dernière édition par piotrekplis, le 31 août 2017 08:54:58
Can anyone explain to me why use carnage heart? It seems to me it's waaay overhyped. 40% increased damage is not that good and the increased life leech is like nothing.
Does it make sense to take the Node "Red Storm"? It costs 3 points and gives you another 25% bleedchance (for a total of 50%) + 30% physical damage. At least as long as you use Kondo's pride and respec later when you get to more expensive items.
"
SpecialSnowflake a écrit :
Can anyone explain to me why use carnage heart? It seems to me it's waaay overhyped. 40% increased damage is not that good and the increased life leech is like nothing.

Meh, it's not overhyped, this is one of the best amulet for mele character and here are "why":
1)1.2-2% phys life leech this is enough for most of the build, so you don't have to run anything more and still have good leech
2)Atributes all mele builds needs int and some of them needs dex too so +30-56 to all atributes helps a lot
3)damage and resistance - do I have to write somthing about them? You just want them :v
4)Life leech per sec - well this is usless with VAAL PACT, if you aren ot running with vaal pact its really important node. We are healing faster because this node. For example with 0% life leech per sec you'll heal 1k life in 1sec, with 200% you'll heal 2k life without increasing your damage, that means you'll have more defence.
5)Rare amulets are kinda bad for mele characters - most of nodes are useless for mele so carnage heart is better. (You are looking for Life + flat phys + res + atributes on amulet, carnage has it all expect life, but it gives you leech)

"
bugverwirrt a écrit :
Does it make sense to take the Node "Red Storm"? It costs 3 points and gives you another 25% bleedchance (for a total of 50%) + 30% physical damage. At least as long as you use Kondo's pride and respec later when you get to more expensive items.

Yes, red storm is ok, I have been writting about it few post ago.
"
Meh, it's not overhyped, this is one of the best amulet for mele character and here are "why":
1)1.2-2% phys life leech this is enough for most of the build, so you don't have to run anything more and still have good leech
2)Atributes all mele builds needs int and some of them needs dex too so +30-56 to all atributes helps a lot
3)damage and resistance - do I have to write somthing about them? You just want them :v
4)Life leech per sec - well this is usless with VAAL PACT, if you aren ot running with vaal pact its really important node. We are healing faster because this node. For example with 0% life leech per sec you'll heal 1k life in 1sec, with 200% you'll heal 2k life without increasing your damage, that means you'll have more defence.
5)Rare amulets are kinda bad for mele characters - most of nodes are useless for mele so carnage heart is better. (You are looking for Life + flat phys + res + atributes on amulet, carnage has it all expect life, but it gives you leech)

You got more than enough phys life leech from nodes that you would take anyway.
Rare amulets can give u a ton of attributes.
same with rares
"% increased life leeched" does not make you leech faster. It makes you leech more which is useless in my opinion because you are going to be leech capped anyway the first time you hit an enemy.
"% of maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate" is what makes you leech faster. And a bigger life pool obviously.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires