[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
Dreadspirit a écrit :
"
I went for 4 jewels with at least 6% life and took some minor life nodes too instead of more damage. Also got very lucky with a uniques koams strong box and found the armor.

My dps is a little low ~28k buffed lacerate and about 30k on war chief totem.

How can you be running kaom's heart, Lacerate and Warchief all at once?

In my kondus (6s/5l) I link lacerate-multi-added phys-fortify-faster attack. Haste is not linked

In my helm I link warchief-controlled dest-brut-flame golem

In gloves I use cwdt-increased duration-immortal call- vulnerability

In boots I use leap slam-faster attack-endurance on melee stun-blood rage
3 linked warchief seems... underpowered. Also endurance charges from leap slam look like a struggle, dunno. Finally you are missing arctic armour, which reduces both physical and fire damage taken, exactly what Izaro hits you with.

"
ChuckNorrizh a écrit :
Why farm Uber lab ? Just for Orbs and this stuff ? Or can u get there some expensive uniques ?

Well, I was able to do full uber lab in ~3-4min. 4 chest wchich drops quality gems, a lot of shitty 6l (diviners orb), cards and tons of currency are the reason to run uberlab because you won't get that much loot from mapping.
And ofc you have chance to hit GG enchant on helmet. (for me ~10 labs = ~4ex from enchants)

"
Pro_IVIodders a écrit :
what kind of health pool should i start farming uber with this build just to make sure since i hate dying XD

You should be fine with 5k life but you'll have to dodge izaros strong attacks

"
Dreadspirit a écrit :
I'm closing lvl 87 now with this build. Do you reckon the Red storm nodes are worth the points?

Red storm is ok but jewel with life + 2offensive option is much better (jewels for 2 points are better even with life + 1 offensive). Good points, you can take them, but its not "must have", 20% bleed chance is ok for bosses.

"
p4kon1 a écrit :
Hey boys, what r u think about use support gem brutality with starforge ?

Tbh i wouldnt use brutality because you can't use atziri promise and sin's rebirth and you wont deal any damage with poison. Those 2 flasks are 100% better than brutality. You can't use taste of hate, vinktar or other flask with elemental damage, with brutality you can't use any flask with chaos damage too so you can run only lion's roar and witchfire brew + not unique flasks.
(Sin's rebirth and atziri promise gains 50% dmg as chaos - thats huge)
"
Red storm is ok but jewel with life + 2offensive option is much better (jewels for 2 points are better even with life + 1 offensive). Good points, you can take them, but its not "must have", 20% bleed chance is ok for bosses.

I already grabbed 4 of them. Now the next available is the one with the 2x 8% armor points, are they worth it? Else I might simply grab some 5% life nodes. I'm at 5,7, I think I will comfortable at 6.
Dernière édition par Dreadspirit, le 22 août 2017 13:23:52
"
Dreadspirit a écrit :
3 linked warchief seems... underpowered. Also endurance charges from leap slam look like a struggle, dunno. Finally you are missing arctic armour, which reduces both physical and fire damage taken, exactly what Izaro hits you with.

In combat, warchief totem sits around 29k DPS, with lacerate about 28k.

I have a belly of the beast currently trying to get at least a 5L on it. Once I am able to do that it will free up options to 5L my war chief and get artic armor plus some other goodies in.

For the time being, what I'm running has provided constant reliable uber lab success. Able to face tank argus and all of Izaro's big hits :)
Dernière édition par exxcess, le 22 août 2017 16:52:20
"
Dreadspirit a écrit :

I already grabbed 4 of them. Now the next available is the one with the 2x 8% armor points, are they worth it? Else I might simply grab some 5% life nodes. I'm at 5,7, I think I will comfortable at 6.

Sounds like plan, take life nodes, after that you can think about jewel socket or red storm depends on jewel you craft/buy.
Hey piotrekplis,

first at all thank you very much for the Build! I love it, the only thing is i switched Lacarate in Cyclone because its more comfortable for me :)

This is my Gear ATM:

Iam sitting on 5,8k Life with lv 77
What do you say should i change next ? :)

Best Regards
"
Dahakar21 a écrit :
Hey piotrekplis,

first at all thank you very much for the Build! I love it, the only thing is i switched Lacarate in Cyclone because its more comfortable for me :)

This is my Gear ATM:

Iam sitting on 5,8k Life with lv 77
What do you say should i change next ? :)

Best Regards

Well, your gear looks pretty good, you could change your belt for one with 300+ armour and ring with open prexif for crafted flat phys.
I'm not sure if you'll be able to farm izaro comfortable only with cyclone, totem gives a lot of damage.
Get some lvl and you are ready for expensive upgrades.
@piotrekplis thank you for your answer :-)

But I'm new to this game. Could you explain me which enchantments are rare and how to make money with it ?
Or do you know a post where it's explained for dumbs ? ;-)
Why Kondo's Pride?

Doomsower not better?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires