[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Hello!

Have you tried blood magic?

I was thinking it would be really good with the 35% Life but you might have already tried it!
Just want your Opinion
"
PROdotes a écrit :
So I'm using this as my 3rd league starter. The other 2 I made I wasn't really happy with so I just left them. Build is and was working fine so far for maps but now that I'm hitting red maps it feels like the damage is a bit lacking. Is it time for me to do some uber lab farming and upgrade my stuff? Cause I'm not hitting 5k life and with all buffs I'm under 30k damage. So I guess I should farm up an ex now and buy me a 5 linked sword?
Dunno how to link gear but my profile is open to viewing and the char is LaceProdo :)
Last few levels I've picked up a few resist nodes to make my gearing a bit cheaper. Next I'm going for jewels but they cost an arm and a leg if they are life, area damage and then sword/2h dmg/attack speed...

You can try uberlab, but you won't be able to facetank it, so be carefull. Use alternations to craft jewels on your own, life + one of offensive node.
Your gear is ok to start uberlabing, try to buy/craft 5l as fast as you can.
I would change your rings/gloves for one with more resistances so you can invest into jewels <-- that little boy is worth more than ~4 other passives.
Oh, and don't forget about your flask, izaro can hit really hard so granite with 85+% armour and basalt is must have.

"
Hello!

Have you tried blood magic?

I was thinking it would be really good with the 35% Life but you might have already tried it!
Just want your Opinion

Hi, yes I have tried blood magic and i didn't like it that much.
While running with kondo you need some kind of boost to your damage and here comes herald of ash/hatred you could run with essence worm ring but you'll lose resistances
Fun comes when you are in late game and you have starforge.
Your damage is fine without auras so you can run with blood magic it will grant you ~1.5k life (non blood magic ~6.5, blood magic ~8k) but you'll lose curse and arctic armor
Bm is ok, I don't feel confident with 8k hp when izaro can hit me for 7k so I'm not using it. If you are fan of big numbers you'll like BM more than I do.
If you can get +1 curse carnage heart bm is bad idea, 2 curses are much better than bm

So:
Kondo + BM = bad idea
if 1 curse Starforge - BM = Ok, defense should be simmilar, depends on your playstyle
if 2 curse Starforge - BM = Nope, tempolar chain + enfeeble are waaay better than +1.5k-2k life

Btw I'm not sure if its updated but there used to be lacerate build with blood magic, so I don't see point in posting 2 identical builds :p
Why farm Uber lab ? Just for Orbs and this stuff ? Or can u get there some expensive uniques ?

Thanks for the guide ;-)
what kind of health pool should i start farming uber with this build just to make sure since i hate dying XD
I'm closing lvl 87 now with this build. Do you reckon the Red storm nodes are worth the points?
Having really good time on this build currently lvl 87 with 7.6k hp and cap resists.

Was having issues with traps in uber but blood of karui and writhing jar helped a lot.

Want to keep pushing to 8k+ !!
"
exxcess a écrit :
Having really good time on this build currently lvl 87 with 7.6k hp and cap resists.

Was having issues with traps in uber but blood of karui and writhing jar helped a lot.

How did you reach 7K+ HP?
Hey boys, what r u think about use support gem brutality with starforge ?
Dernière édition par p4kon1, le 21 août 2017 23:38:51
"
"
exxcess a écrit :

How did you reach 7K+ HP?

I went for 4 jewels with at least 6% life and took some minor life nodes too instead of more damage. Also got very lucky with a uniques koams strong box and found the armor.

My dps is a little low ~28k buffed lacerate and about 30k on war chief totem.

I am still pushing want to break 8k. Probably not the most efficient but I am lazy and like the extra life cushion especially for nasty izaro phases and traps.

Doesn't matter to me as much if it takes an extra minute to kill.

"
I went for 4 jewels with at least 6% life and took some minor life nodes too instead of more damage. Also got very lucky with a uniques koams strong box and found the armor.

My dps is a little low ~28k buffed lacerate and about 30k on war chief totem.

How can you be running kaom's heart, Lacerate and Warchief all at once?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires