[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
driiifter a écrit :
I miss when Ryslatha's and Devoto's were cheap, those were the days, didn't know how good we had it. I also miss when I could actually use Heavy Strike to clear (without area support) and simultaneously open up chests and move around. I feel like namelock is completely broken now causing my character to stop in place and start swinging at things that aren't even in range.

But yeah it's back to Stygian vise for belt. Got lucky and found a nice one with a nice jewel to go with.
I prefer using Spiked Gauntlet base now because of how high you can get your armor with them and that 40% non-vaal skill damage enchant is beast if you use Vaal groundslam.

I do miss the old Splash and old melee attack feeling as well. Melee league probably broke more things than it fixed.

But if you're swinging at things that aren't in range, isn't it supposedly fixed by deselecting always attack in place in your skill bar?

I am not sure why you like the 40% non-vaal skill damage master-craft. Its lvl 3 mod reads "Non-Vaal Skills deal (51-60)% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention", and Vaal Ground Slam only has 2 seconds of soul gain prevention. In other words, this mod is only active for 2 seconds right after you use your Vaal Ground Slam.

Another lvl 2 mastercraft, "(31-36)% increased Damage while Leeching", seems to offer more damage in comparison, considering you're playing Slayer.
"isn't it supposedly fixed by deselecting always attack in place in your skill bar??" It's fixed if I use the move only option, yes, but that isn't an option lol.

I only mentioned Vaal groundslam, but also Vaal warchief gives 9 seconds and Vaal MS gives 14. I didn't have access to the leech one yet, it does look good however.
Dernière édition par driiifter, le 20 mars 2020 02:17:33
Brightwaha, you doesn't seem to use Weight Of the Empire on your build, is it because of Cluster Jewels ? No need for it ? Or do you plan on using them later ?
"
bisore a écrit :
Brightwaha, you doesn't seem to use Weight Of the Empire on your build, is it because of Cluster Jewels ? No need for it ? Or do you plan on using them later ?

I have not yet figured out how to deal with my resists without rare jewels (my amulet / rings are pretty crap and I am debating if and when I should replace them), and I have not yet encountered boss fights hard enough to require the use of Weight of the Empire (only at awakening level 4).

I will definitely get these jewels later. Depending on my mapping / bossing experience I will then decide if I will always socket these jewels or just have them in my stash and use them only for serious boss fights.
1. How many of the Overlord, Battlefield Dominator, Heavy Hitter, Weight Advantage, Fuel the fight jewels should I get? And do those jewel abilities also stack?

For example....stacking double battlefield dominators or heavy hitters..one in different socket locations?

2. Do I really have to get a Kaom's Heart? Is belly of the beast good enough for survivability?

3. Are awakened gems in 6L tidebreaker necessary to stun sirus or can I stick with 20/20 regular gems?

4. Owing how hard is it to level in the 90s, What is the optimal character level in the 90s that I should stop at to take advantage of the build?

Thanks.
Dernière édition par MasterChief22530, le 21 mars 2020 02:18:04
"
MasterChief22530 a écrit :
1. How many of the Overlord, Battlefield Dominator, Heavy Hitter, Weight Advantage, Fuel the fight jewels should I get? And do those jewel abilities also stack?

For example....stacking double battlefield dominators or heavy hitters..one in different socket locations?

2. Do I really have to get a Kaom's Heart? Is belly of the beast good enough for survivability?

3. Are awakened gems in 6L tidebreaker necessary to stun sirus or can I stick with 20/20 regular gems?

4. Owing how hard is it to level in the 90s, What is the optimal character level in the 90s that I should stop at to take advantage of the build?

Thanks.

1. You only have access to 2 outmost jewel sockets for large cluster jewels, so... at most 2 large jewels. And yes, they do stack.

2. Using Belly instead of Kaom's Heart loses you 900 max life, which is equivalent to losing 7 passive nodes of 5% max life. I wouldn't recommend Belly.

3. Contrary to our impressions, Awakened gems are not big upgrades at all. If we ignore the secondary effects, they provide like 3% more DPS each compared to their non-Awakened counterparts. So no, it's not necessary.

4. There really isn't a clear cutoff, each level offers linear growth in power. Also, how easy it is to level up depends on your own setup. During Legion league, my Slayer character was so tanky that I was very comfortable farming the hardest T16 maps to level 100. Right now, the Berserker build I have is far less tanky (far more DPS and mobility though) and I noticed increased difficulty trying to level up from 93.
is this build able to do 20 waves in simulacrun ?
After using Blood Rage life stays like 6470/6478, fixed on that when I am stopped or leeching.

I want to change Blood Lust for "Damage on Full life" but not sure if on this condition I am flagged as "Full Life".

Any comments on that?

"
vollekanne a écrit :
is this build able to do 20 waves in simulacrun ?

I haven't tried the Simulacrum encounter myself yet, so honestly I don't know. From what I have seen it could be challenging due to the debuffs and or long-range / on death effects.

"
MetalSlave a écrit :
After using Blood Rage life stays like 6470/6478, fixed on that when I am stopped or leeching.

I want to change Blood Lust for "Damage on Full life" but not sure if on this condition I am flagged as "Full Life".

Any comments on that?

The 6470/6478 life is a display bug. As long as your hp doesn't consistently go down you are considered full life.
How do you workaround on PoB to get the damage from Overlord (Gain Fortify for 6 seconds on Melee Hit with a Mace, Sceptre or Staff)?

Dernière édition par MetalSlave, le 22 mars 2020 11:29:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires