[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

1. Right now, there is no 6 linked tidebreakers on trade. If I can't find one, is a kongor rage terror mail sufficient enough to stun sirus late game?

2. Which one is more stronger for damage and stunning? A 6 linked Kongor rage vs a 5 linked tidebreaker?

3. Any other options that are better than the kongor rage maul to substitute for a missing 6 linked tidebreaker?

4. How much R.E.S.T percentage should I aim for to stun sirus?
"
MetalSlave a écrit :
Thanks. Probably I will ignore it (as Slayer).

BTW, can we stack Heavy Hitter (x2)?

We certainly can, and it's certainly a good idea. If you check out my Delirium character you can see I currently have 2 large cluster jewels both utilizing Heavy Hitter.
"
MasterChief22530 a écrit :
1. Right now, there is no 6 linked tidebreakers on trade. If I can't find one, is a kongor rage terror mail sufficient enough to stun sirus late game?

2. Which one is more stronger for damage and stunning? A 6 linked Kongor rage vs a 5 linked tidebreaker?

3. Any other options that are better than the kongor rage maul to substitute for a missing 6 linked tidebreaker?

4. How much R.E.S.T percentage should I aim for to stun sirus?

1. There is a currency called orb of fusing and is used to create 6-links.

2. A 5-link Tidebreaker should be on par with a 6-link Kongor.

3. 5-link Tidebreaker is fine, and you should definitely pursue a 6-link Tidebreaker.

4. The higher the better. I would say 120% without Stun Support would be a good starting point.
I've tried a similar build earlier...
Atm I am looking for a build that is real Beefyboy with reflect immunity leading me to decide between Duelist or Scion.

Currently leaning towards Scion with: Slayer & Juggernaut ascensions and going pure physical with bleeds and Haemophilia.

Also interested in maximizing Fortify to make it as beefy as possible along with Kaom's Heart, 5x Endurance charge & Immortal Call cwd.

Does this seem ill-considered in the aspect of going for endgame content & stunlocking bosses?

Thanks for your updated post and would appreciate an input on this. :)
"
Session13 a écrit :
Atm I am looking for a build that is real Beefyboy with reflect immunity leading me to decide between Duelist or Scion.

Currently leaning towards Scion with: Slayer & Juggernaut ascensions and going pure physical with bleeds and Haemophilia.

Also interested in maximizing Fortify to make it as beefy as possible along with Kaom's Heart, 5x Endurance charge & Immortal Call cwd.

Does this seem ill-considered in the aspect of going for endgame content & stunlocking bosses?

Scion with Slayer and Juggernaut really offers close to 0 damage from your ascendancy. Stun-locking Shaper would be almost impossible with it. So I think Slayer is almost objectively better than Scion here.

Otherwise the ideas of going for Fortify effects and Kaom's Heart and CwDT Immortal Call all seem reasonable to me.

One comment I also want to make is that, especially so for a stun build, tankiness can come from high damage and mobility. Higher damage makes your stuns more consistent and kills stun immune mobs faster, and high mobility makes it easier to dodge stuff and close the gaps towards ranged mobs. So focusing too much on defense could even negatively impact your defense - if you're sacrificing too much offense for it..
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
Session13 a écrit :

Scion with Slayer and Juggernaut really offers close to 0 damage from your ascendancy. Stun-locking Shaper would be almost impossible with it. So I think Slayer is almost objectively better than Scion here.

Otherwise the ideas of going for Fortify effects and Kaom's Heart and CwDT Immortal Call all seem reasonable to me.

One comment I also want to make is that, especially so for a stun build, tankiness can come from high damage and mobility. Higher damage makes your stuns more consistent and kills stun immune mobs faster, and high mobility makes it easier to dodge stuff and close the gaps towards ranged mobs. So focusing too much on defense could even negatively impact your defense - if you're sacrificing too much offense for it..

I understand and while the main reason I have been eyeing Juggernaut is stun-immunity and early reliable Endurance Charge generation I am close to 45 now and realize that I won't need it much longer, once I get to level 65 and Tidebreaker can be equipped.

I am currently thinking that, just for the smoothness taking Juggernaut and when I have completed Merc-lab changing Juggernaut into Berserker for the damage boost, since this also grants me stun-immunity.

And then following up with the Slayer ascendancy for the reflect immunity, which I really desire so that I can practicly blindly roll any map and ignore the modifiers.

I haven't played Scion since ... I think it was Nemesis league, and I feel it's about time they get a little loving from me again.
I will try to remember to return to let you know how it fares.

I appreciate the quick reply with your advice on how going too defensive can make me more likely to be a sitting duck, come the endgame.
My planned build would make me really fast, however maybe a bit lacking in the damage area which would eventually completely cripple me.
1. You made some changes to your build in this league.

Should I stick with your POB build in the front page where you had the nightmare bascinet helmet, ryslatha's coil, and tombfist
OR
should I follow your level 92 Dielectric_Tensor build where you had the starkonja's hood, empire's grasp, and rare leather belt?

2. Which build...POB front page or the Dielectric_Tensor build has a better stun chance/capability and more DPS?
"
Session13 a écrit :
I understand and while the main reason I have been eyeing Juggernaut is stun-immunity and early reliable Endurance Charge generation I am close to 45 now and realize that I won't need it much longer, once I get to level 65 and Tidebreaker can be equipped.

I am currently thinking that, just for the smoothness taking Juggernaut and when I have completed Merc-lab changing Juggernaut into Berserker for the damage boost, since this also grants me stun-immunity.

I am curious as to why you value stun immunity so much. I suppose you may have been playing ES builds mostly? For this build with 7k life with Warrior's Blood and Stun Mastery, being stunned is really not a concern. Not to mention we might have Soul of the Brine King pantheon or use Cyclone, which further mitigates the problem.

As a side note, both Berserker and Slayer offer stun immunity under an easily achievable condition.
"
MasterChief22530 a écrit :
1. You made some changes to your build in this league.

Should I stick with your POB build in the front page where you had the nightmare bascinet helmet, ryslatha's coil, and tombfist
OR
should I follow your level 92 Dielectric_Tensor build where you had the starkonja's hood, empire's grasp, and rare leather belt?

2. Which build...POB front page or the Dielectric_Tensor build has a better stun chance/capability and more DPS?

1. The PoB page has more optimized gears. The only thing the PoB page is lacking is the use of cluster jewels.

2. It's not even 1 week into the league, there is no way I have better gears than my standard character. Just look at my rare belt, it's not even worth 1 chaos - and that's because Ryslatha's Coil's price is absolutely insane this league.

I might keep the Empire's Grasp just for the vacuuming effect with Cyclone, but I will definitely get Devoto's Devotion and Ryslatha's Coil later on.
I miss when Ryslatha's and Devoto's were cheap, those were the days, didn't know how good we had it. I also miss when I could actually use Heavy Strike to clear (without area support) and simultaneously open up chests and move around. I feel like namelock is completely broken now causing my character to stop in place and start swinging at things that aren't even in range.

But yeah it's back to Stygian vise for belt. Got lucky and found a nice one with a nice jewel to go with.
I prefer using Spiked Gauntlet base now because of how high you can get your armor with them and that 40% non-vaal skill damage enchant is beast if you use Vaal groundslam.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires