[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Cooles video. Lought hard.

What do you guys think about blight league.

I personally hate this tower defense in a game like this.

would it be possible to stun all things and play that without towers.

Whats your opinion ?
Theres a very good chance that all blight mobs are unwavering, since they will always move towards the lanes

however this builds dmg got super buffed in 3.7, so we dont even need to stun everything if we just kill all very fast

we will have to see
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 23 août 2019 12:46:09
Hi, can you suggest me some gem setup? I want to try once again uber before leauge ends, but never done it deahless. Any suggestions? Ty!
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil a écrit :
Hi, can you suggest me some gem setup? I want to try once again uber before leauge ends, but never done it deahless. Any suggestions? Ty!

You can check my character profile in Legion. Both the Cyclone and the Ground Slam setups work quite well. Maybe the only change I would make is that I would swap the Rage Support for something like Damage on Full Life.

To be honest to do UE deathless, experience is far more important than DPS - so I wouldn't expect this fight to be magically easier after swapping some support gems.
Yea I know it is mechanical. But so far i was unable to stunlock Uber Elder. I checked your character multiple times. I'll try damage on full life then. Thanks.
"
Exathil a écrit :
Yea I know it is mechanical. But so far i was unable to stunlock Uber Elder. I checked your character multiple times. I'll try damage on full life then. Thanks.

Did you try to stunlock UE w/ Cyclone? That's not very practical. Stunning w/ Ground Slam should be viable, as long as you have good gears and use a Stun Support. If not, maybe you can try Heavy Strike - although targeting w/ Heavy Strike in UE encounter is quite painful.

But I actually find it easier to just forget about stunning and use Cyclone all the time. With Infused Channeling and the mobility from Cyclone it's easy to survive everything and DPS the bosses down.

I was using ground slam. But i was only able to stun a shaper. Now i see u put there a stun support, so it might help. Heavy strike is strongly not for me. I'd tried using this but as u said it was pain in the ass, so i gave up :) Then i switched into cyclone like u did.
So to make it clear. Now I am using :
a) cyclone + infused channeling + brutality + fortify + melee phys dmg + rage as a primary skill. I am using it for like 95% of the game.
b) Ground slam + concenctrated effect + brutality + ruthless + fortify + stun as a swap weapon literally for only hydra, phoenix and shaper.
I got tombfist with vulnerability.
I got also ancestral warchief with chance to bleed support.
Auras i am running are pride, blood and sand + flesh and stone with maim support.

And here comes my tree:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQcAERQAAIAB5wSzBS0FPAmWCbsLYRLhFCAUTRRxFewYkRo4Gj4aVRv6ITQl3ycvKS4tMC20LdIuUzWSNmI26DgwOQ48LUE_RalHfkh4SdVQR1FjUeZZ81qfXz9hIWFSZLVlTWZUZrZoZWjybpdyD3KpdO12rHy4fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaorwkFWQbJHOlG-Uh5d5nsWezZ8-ogCi6qQZpzCpJ6mUrKqtja9ssKu0L7c-uR277byfvTa-p8BmxILE9sVTxq7HGc9-0iHTb9i92Xzawdwy37LkUeoY7w7wH_Gs8kHynPNv8933Mve--Ov8S_4K_lgnn1HahaeGtJUkpTWygPVhAAAAAAA=
Dernière édition par Exathil, le 28 août 2019 14:47:22
GroundSlam can definitely stunlock both Uber Elder and Shaper at the same time.
Any ideas how the cyclone change will affect us?

The other balance changes didnt nerf this build. Or did i something understand wrong ?
"
ichbinwerichbi a écrit :
Any ideas how the cyclone change will affect us?

The other balance changes didnt nerf this build. Or did i something understand wrong ?

The Cyclone nerf will be a moderate nerf in my opinion. This means that if you were playing Cyclone you would see some noticeable changes. However, I still think Cyclone is a good choice and I believe it will still be played in 3.8.

Another big nerf is the Pulverise nerf. This makes all AoE skills less appealing. I don't think it will affect us significantly either, because we can just use Damage on Full Life or Rage Support instead.

At the same time, we see a buff to weapon range nodes, Ancestral Call, and Multistrike. Will Heavy Strike AoE be a thing in 3.8? I doubt so. But at least it's a buff.

The Slayer nerf will not impact us because we don't take these nerfed nodes to begin with. The Berserker nerf won't impact us either for the same reason.

We still need to wait for the patch notes to make final conclusions, but I am quite happy with the current nerfs - it impacts us far less than other melee builds, and melee does deserve some nerfs after 3.7.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires