[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

in 3.3 with this build at 70 i did t12 maps with tabula (3spectres/4golems). Uber lab was pretty easy too, and i got only like 4,5 EHP ;o

Im pretty interested in this build for new league, but aw faceb scion (chef/hiero) is nice too. Lou budget ver is like 5 totems (3 normal[300k-700k dps per totem] + 2 vaal), 5,5+ hp, 1200+ regen, 1100+ leech and 11000+ armour ( https://pastebin.com/78qymrzq a lot of unique items). Still can't decide, which one to pick for starter build.

Main priority is deeeeeep delving. Do you guys thnik, that golemancer will be good for that?
Dernière édition par dedku, le 30 août 2018 07:50:56
Easiest golem starter would be flameblast totems. Does not need that much of resetting tree. Can probably farm 2 might jewels in 1 day. i ll start as fb totems then switch easy golems maybe 8 flame 1 light 1 ice or 6 1 1 1 but 6 1 1 1 formation can kill chaos or stone golems too easy cuz they are not immune to elemental damage.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
Can probably farm 2 might jewels in 1 day.

How to do it?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Reserved 3.4
"
Zarge911 a écrit :
Thanks for the replies, I think Ill skip for now as Spectres are my least favorite (or down there) playstyle.

"
There are alternatives to leveling. You can level as standard witch till lvl 41:
- Freezing pulse till lvl 12
- Fire trap + Firestorm totem till lvl 41 (fire trap got buffed 3.4 :) )
Just grab all "spell damage" and "fire damage" nodes at witch tree start and respec later.
And don't forget "+1 socketed fire gems" vendor recipe, of course.

At lvl 41 you buy:
2x Clayshapers
1x 5l or Tabula if affordable

No specters, just 3 golems. Even without jewels it will carry you to yellow maps.

"
Easiest golem starter would be flameblast totems. Does not need that much of resetting tree. Can probably farm 2 might jewels in 1 day. i ll start as fb totems then switch easy golems maybe 8 flame 1 light 1 ice or 6 1 1 1 but 6 1 1 1 formation can kill chaos or stone golems too easy cuz they are not immune to elemental damage.

"
How to do it?

Hello :)

Yep, you can level using spells and respec later. Or you can go straight for Golems if you take Elementalist and Clayshapers as early as you can use them. You can always spec back later if you want to run Necro.

Anima and Might were dirt cheap last league. I think I bought mine for 20c piece while doing chaos sets in low tier maps. Mostly I think it depends on playtime and how organized earning method you have, but getting primordial jewels should not be very big problem.

"
Hi,

I have played this build in Bestiary, and I am all psyched to make it my main character for Delve.

If you have a spot open in the guild, I would love to join 😁

Hey :)

Just sent you and invite, Welcome to guild ^^

"
in 3.3 with this build at 70 i did t12 maps with tabula (3spectres/4golems). Uber lab was pretty easy too, and i got only like 4,5 EHP ;o

Im pretty interested in this build for new league, but aw faceb scion (chef/hiero) is nice too. Lou budget ver is like 5 totems (3 normal[300k-700k dps per totem] + 2 vaal), 5,5+ hp, 1200+ regen, 1100+ leech and 11000+ armour ( https://pastebin.com/78qymrzq a lot of unique items). Still can't decide, which one to pick for starter build.

Main priority is deeeeeep delving. Do you guys thnik, that golemancer will be good for that?

Hi :)

Golems and Specs should scale very nicely in Delve. Temp Chains keeps you safe from normal mobs and minions should be killing mobs very fast left and right. The Darkness should not hurt minions at all, so it's pretty safe to focus on kiting while minions do the killing.

I guess that most dangerous thing in Delve could be lvl 86 mobs with tons of added damage mods. This makes keeping distance to mobs very important as you lose the drops if you happen to die.

"
Reserved 3.4

?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
goddamn i hate every new league cause i want play golemancer and cant choose between Necro, Ocultiist and Elem.
Im sad to drop Elem , cause its dmg,freeze immune and golem immune to elemental dmg (which is huge as for me)
But i also sad that i cant pick Ocultist which is fat and i rly want be fat :(
Idk about Necro, his only advantage as for me (for golems) - block chance for hero from offering..
Also mika building in every build Chayula amulet which is VERY exepnsive every league (7-8 ex), and without it its bad playable - mainly cause chaos res.
So idk..maybe try Occultist with chayula just with CI, and pray thta i will be fat and golems will have enough dmg (and surviveability without elem immune , meh)... sadchoices.
Hi, I never played any minion builds before, so I want to try it this league as league starter. I have some questions, hope you guys could help me out.
1. What is the different between using only spectres and using both FG and spectres? I saw some builds use only spectres (like this one), so what is the pros and cons of using extra FG.
2. How important of chayula in your build? We're still good without it?
Thanks!
Dernière édition par La_D, le 30 août 2018 17:48:35
"
Melanholic7 a écrit :
goddamn i hate every new league cause i want play golemancer and cant choose between Necro, Ocultiist and Elem.
Im sad to drop Elem , cause its dmg,freeze immune and golem immune to elemental dmg (which is huge as for me)
But i also sad that i cant pick Ocultist which is fat and i rly want be fat :(
Idk about Necro, his only advantage as for me (for golems) - block chance for hero from offering..
Also mika building in every build Chayula amulet which is VERY exepnsive every league (7-8 ex), and without it its bad playable - mainly cause chaos res.
So idk..maybe try Occultist with chayula just with CI, and pray thta i will be fat and golems will have enough dmg (and surviveability without elem immune , meh)... sadchoices.

Why are you dropping elementalist if you like it ? There's no reason to drop it actually.

Chaos damage is so low, just go for 7 golem with elementalist and 4+1+1+1 with stone golem, the regen boost will cover easily every damage you'll get :)

"

Hi, I never played any minion builds before, so I want to try it this league as league starter. I have some questions, hope you guys could help me out.
1. What is the different between using only spectres and using both FG and spectres? I saw some builds use only spectres (like this one), so what is the pros and cons of using extra FG.
2. How important of chayula in your build? We're still good without it?
Thanks!

1) This build uses specters as single target (huge) damage (if you are necro especially) with TV, and golems to have a good clear speed / added dps on bosses. FG mostly compensate the lack of clear speed of TVs.

You can also play full golem elementalist (without specters) as some of us do, which has more golem dps (>600k total) and also allows to do everything. Just another way to play the build :)

2) you can live without, you'll need a good ES amulet, but it'll still be viable (with decent gear you can achieve 7-8k eHP without chayula easily)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Dernière édition par Anakhon, le 30 août 2018 18:42:42
For me i dunno this build seems complicated even tho it has a complex guide to follow i still feel lost i wanna try it tho with the new nodes and stuff they added would you all suggest this as a starter build for a new league or no ?
"
crazytrain334 a écrit :
For me i dunno this build seems complicated even tho it has a complex guide to follow i still feel lost i wanna try it tho with the new nodes and stuff they added would you all suggest this as a starter build for a new league or no ?

IMO, yes golems is a viable league start build although you won't level with golems. It needs the anima stone and primordial harmonies to do damage.

The jewels could range from quite expensive to VERY expensive in order to make the build work. As such I would plan on getting to maps and them farming the ccy to buy them. Leveling as SRS + Zombies and then spectres would allow you to keep the trees mostly the same. You'll just grab a lot more jewel sockets when you transition to golems.

It's a fun build and it doesn't need to be too complicated. The guide includes a lot of very helpful information when it comes to building it to take on the games tougher content (as well as various options for other content). It is definitely worth trying to really understand how it works as it makes making choices with regards to ascendancy & gear much easier.

If you just plan on blasting through some mid level maps (and aren't HC) then just grabbing a couple of clayshapers and the requisite primordial jewels will give you enough golems and damage to faceroll maps. Elementalist is fine here as you get freeze, ignite & shock immunity and you can stop at your cruel lab.
Dernière édition par DrHarvey12, le 31 août 2018 02:58:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires