[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey :)

When do you make the changes on your Build? So which Gems/Items you will use.
What will the skilltree looks like?

And do you habe an Build for Berserker Cyclones?

Have a nice day!

Desa
"
xXxDesaxXx a écrit :
Hey :)

When do you make the changes on your Build? So which Gems/Items you will use.
What will the skilltree looks like?

And do you habe an Build for Berserker Cyclones?

Have a nice day!

Desa

Skill trees in the guide have been updated to 3.7.

Gems are still pending for 3.7 patch to be launched.

Tentatively this is what I have in mind for the gems setup:

"
Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Fortify + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Concentrated (Elemental Proliferation) + Elemental Focus (Combustion)

But have to really wait for pob to be updated to know which gems setup will be most optimal.

I do have a guide for Chieftain and I will very likely include Berserker into it.

That will be the guide that I will be updating next.
Any chance to make a crit cyclone version for this build? I think it would be pretty tight on nodes, but should be pretty insane dmg... probably for softcore only skipping leech ascendancies and getting impact and overwhelming

Something like this maybe: www.poeurl.com/coDT
Dernière édition par Budacek, le 5 juin 2019 07:12:01
"
Budacek a écrit :
Any chance to make a crit cyclone version for this build? I think it would be pretty tight on nodes, but should be pretty insane dmg... probably for softcore only skipping leech ascendancies and getting impact and overwhelming

Something like this maybe: www.poeurl.com/coDT

Based on POB, the toughness that is sacrificed for the damage going crit don't appear to be worth it.

But we really have to wait till @openarl to update POB with the latest gems and calculation to be sure if it is worth going crit.
Which of your cyclone builds do you recommend for farming shaper and uber elder?
"
Coldwing123 a écrit :
Which of your cyclone builds do you recommend for farming shaper and uber elder?

Heavily inclined towards Slayer.
Thoughts on Soul of Steel Passive Node?

Seems only a few nodes away and looks pretty dope.

(Atleast with Carcass Jack, maybe not that good with Bronn's..)
Dernière édition par Raakey, le 5 juin 2019 11:15:15
Hi Kira!
Thanks for the detailed guides!
Which of your cyclone builds (Warchief/Slayer) can you recommend as budget 3.7 league starter?
TY!
What do you think of the Disciple of the Unyielding + Disciple of the Slaughter on both Slaughter/Chieftain?
what about overwhelm + impact + headsman + bane
with some crit tree and tons of AoE
30+ weapon range and and much more damage than brutal fervour?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires