[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
Hey Kira. I'm trying to decide between Slayer and Zerker for 3.7. I'm going to do basically this build for whichever I do and want your opinions since you have lots of experience for Ngamahu's Cyclone. Which do you think would be better? I'd go into Bane, Endless Hunger and Impact. But on Zerker I would do the Blitz and Rage nodes, doing the EO build of course.

The massive attack speed, damage and move speed from Zerker seems really nice but the increased attack and move speed from Bane of Legends and the AoE from Impact seems super nice too.

Tough call, Slayer instantly grant 20% movement speed when you kill a mob while Berserker has ram up time (~15 seconds). But once you reach 50 rages, with Rite of Ruin, you will have 30% movement speed.

Slayer will however have better AOE and easier to gear for EO because of 50% increased accuracy from Impact.

I believe Slayer will overall be faster in clearing map while Berserker will have better single target damage.

So the question will be:
"
- Do you want to map faster? If yes, Slayer.
- Or do you want to kill boss faster? If yes, Berserker.

I have to say GGG did a very good job this time round in balancing Slayer and Berserker. They both have their pros and cons which makes it so much harder to decide on where to go.
Just wanted to say thanks for this build. Did uber lab at level 75. Died once to traps because I'm a moron, but otherwise it was a piece of cake. Never done uber lab so early with any other build.

Run into a map, pop QS flask, spin and watch things die. Great fun!
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
Hey Kira. I'm trying to decide between Slayer and Zerker for 3.7. I'm going to do basically this build for whichever I do and want your opinions since you have lots of experience for Ngamahu's Cyclone. Which do you think would be better? I'd go into Bane, Endless Hunger and Impact. But on Zerker I would do the Blitz and Rage nodes, doing the EO build of course.

The massive attack speed, damage and move speed from Zerker seems really nice but the increased attack and move speed from Bane of Legends and the AoE from Impact seems super nice too.

I didn't read the guide. Just wanted to bring up the increased Mana Costs through the high attack speed from Berserker. Every Build i tried on PoB the last days got very quick into trouble mana wise.

And i didn't found an easy fix for that.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Tough call, Slayer instantly grant 20% movement speed when you kill a mob while Berserker has ram up time (~15 seconds). But once you reach 50 rages, with Rite of Ruin, you will have 30% movement speed.

Slayer will however have better AOE and easier to gear for EO because of 50% increased accuracy from Impact.

I believe Slayer will overall be faster in clearing map while Berserker will have better single target damage.

So the question will be:
"
- Do you want to map faster? If yes, Slayer.
- Or do you want to kill boss faster? If yes, Berserker.

I have to say GGG did a very good job this time round in balancing Slayer and Berserker. They both have their pros and cons which makes it so much harder to decide on where to go.

I see. Does attack speed scale how fast you move with Cyclone or just how fast you spin?
O ZOMG.. Cyclone is back baby..

now that cyclone is channelled going to play with cyclone cwc wave of conviction :o

This league should be a lot of fun Kira!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
how many % you think this build on 3.7 will be stronger than 3.6?
Dernière édition par caba85, le 4 juin 2019 08:09:17
Nice
Just look at this
Awesome!
Picture

Dernière édition par themarazmo, le 4 juin 2019 17:16:31
Cyclone Now a channelling skill is this a Problem or a Chance for this build?
"
Lunartuna a écrit :
O ZOMG.. Cyclone is back baby..

now that cyclone is channelled going to play with cyclone cwc wave of conviction :o

This league should be a lot of fun Kira!

Looks like it. Patch notes and skill tree are out.

Lots of changes to the build.

"
caba85 a écrit :
how many % you think this build on 3.7 will be stronger than 3.6?

It will be way better than 3.6 is what I can tell at this point.

"
Blood88 a écrit :
Cyclone Now a channelling skill is this a Problem or a Chance for this build?

Not a problem at all. In fact a big buff to the build now that it is a channeling skill.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires