[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

am i missing something? i see 17 int at path of building but gem requires 111 int :( mates help me pls :(
Dernière édition par hikaru_matsuyama, le 21 mai 2019 15:22:33
Do you plan to update this build for 3.7 because personally this is one of my favorite builds and I would love to play it when melee gets buffed
you still wait patch note?
i really want play this build for 3.7 hope you update
thank you looking to hear you soon
Dernière édition par caba85, le 28 mai 2019 05:25:31
"
hikaru_matsuyama a écrit :
am i missing something? i see 17 int at path of building but gem requires 111 int :( mates help me pls :(

The skill tree does not fully meet the int requirement. You have to make up for it using rings, jewels, boots.

"
FlowingBoat220 a écrit :
Do you plan to update this build for 3.7 because personally this is one of my favorite builds and I would love to play it when melee gets buffed

"
caba85 a écrit :
you still wait patch note?
i really want play this build for 3.7 hope you update
thank you looking to hear you soon

Yep. Waiting for patch notes to hit and I will update the build. 3.7 looks like a good league for this build. :)
on the recommended gear list u suggested tombfist. can you explain where "10-12 elemental weakness" came from
"
lolmonkeydude a écrit :
on the recommended gear list u suggested tombfist. can you explain where "10-12 elemental weakness" came from

You get that from Vaal orb corruption.

Will need good RNG in order to get the right corruption on the gloves.
i played this build in harbinger and had alot of fun looking forward to playing it in 3.7 when melee gets buffed (tho i did suffer from 1 failure during uber lab while using iron reflexes , i wouldnt suggest people to take this passive).

great build tho lots of fun :)
hey kira, its been i think since abyss i play your build. It is awesome.

I just wish you the best for the edit of the build and brace yourself.

Meta is coming xD

Just one question, the life recovery is bad loss or its okay we can deal with it ?
"
Matriuso a écrit :
hey kira, its been i think since abyss i play your build. It is awesome.

I just wish you the best for the edit of the build and brace yourself.

Meta is coming xD

Just one question, the life recovery is bad loss or its okay we can deal with it ?

Have to see the leech nodes on the new skill tree but I don't think it will be a big issue even if everything else remain the same.

In fact, I am having thoughts of totally dropping Brutal Fervour for Impact.

Former gives more survival while latter give more mapping speed.

I suppose switching between the 2 would be fine. It just cost 10 regrets per switch.

EDIT: There is Soul Tether belt that could replace Brutal Fervour.

Dernière édition par kira1414, le 2 juin 2019 22:04:26
Hey Kira. I'm trying to decide between Slayer and Zerker for 3.7. I'm going to do basically this build for whichever I do and want your opinions since you have lots of experience for Ngamahu's Cyclone. Which do you think would be better? I'd go into Bane, Endless Hunger and Impact. But on Zerker I would do the Blitz and Rage nodes, doing the EO build of course.

The massive attack speed, damage and move speed from Zerker seems really nice but the increased attack and move speed from Bane of Legends and the AoE from Impact seems super nice too.
Dernière édition par Deathisnear24, le 3 juin 2019 06:43:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires