[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Thoughts on Soul of Steel Passive Node?

Seems only a few nodes away and looks pretty dope.

(Atleast with Carcass Jack, maybe not that good with Bronn's..)

Not worth it.

With Infused Channeling and Fortify, you should have good amount of mitigation.

"
TheLelik a écrit :
Hi Kira!
Thanks for the detailed guides!
Which of your cyclone builds (Warchief/Slayer) can you recommend as budget 3.7 league starter?
TY!

If budget is your main criteria, I would recommend Chieftain as you only need Ngamahu's Flame.

Any other ascendancy will require the use of Xoph's Blood (or Avatar of Fire) for Cyclone.

"
Skeet a écrit :
What do you think of the Disciple of the Unyielding + Disciple of the Slaughter on both Slaughter/Chieftain?

That is more of a QOL thing. You can definitely spec into that. Personally I don't think that is necessary. At least not frenzy, since you can easily obtain it from Blood Rage.

"
Infanty a écrit :
what about overwhelm + impact + headsman + bane
with some crit tree and tons of AoE
30+ weapon range and and much more damage than brutal fervour?

I have included a crit version of the build in the guide. It definitely provide a lot more damage but at the expense of lower survivability.

If you are going to level your character, this will probably not be the tree to follow. But if your goal is to make a boss killer, this will likely be the preferred choice.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 5 juin 2019 12:54:14
We have SO MANY tasty crit, endurance and fortify nodes on a new tree so... Resolute Technique looks like a realy fun killer now especially with reworked accuracy. And for defence we have a TONS new armour nodes, Adamant with Molten Shell. So many capabilities!
Dernière édition par Ixnayd, le 5 juin 2019 13:20:19
Can u share tree for new league with pob?
Hey Kira , PoB update or not yet?
Hey guys here is a PoB link: https://pastebin.com/Y4uaWJGt
All I did was follow his poe planner links and copied the tree
This is just for the Slayer Resolute Technique
Dernière édition par TheMountain427, le 5 juin 2019 15:33:21
hi there there is a version budget for this build i wanna try this build in the legion league for es. which amulet i can use at the start of the league.
Other question is aviable elder/uber elder whit this build haven't see nothing in main page about the elder
Dernière édition par Ðiablek, le 5 juin 2019 18:58:59
"
Ixnayd a écrit :
We have SO MANY tasty crit, endurance and fortify nodes on a new tree so... Resolute Technique looks like a realy fun killer now especially with reworked accuracy. And for defence we have a TONS new armour nodes, Adamant with Molten Shell. So many capabilities!

Pretty much so. And all the new nodes are within reach so you can easily tweak around. :)

"
Juzu a écrit :
Can u share tree for new league with pob?

"
neossirl a écrit :
Hey Kira , PoB update or not yet?

POB is now updated. :)

"
TheMountain427 a écrit :
Hey guys here is a PoB link: https://pastebin.com/Y4uaWJGt
All I did was follow his poe planner links and copied the tree
This is just for the Slayer Resolute Technique

Thanks for the help.

I have now updated the POB in the guide. Totally forgot about it when I update the skill trees. ;)
Nice guide and good to see cyclone making a comeback - thanks kira.
My only concern with this build is flask use.
I fail miserably when using required flasks to get out of trouble and this build does seem to be reliant on a wide variety of different flasks.
Given the above do you think this build is solid enough for me to play or try another?
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
Nice guide and good to see cyclone making a comeback - thanks kira.
My only concern with this build is flask use.
I fail miserably when using required flasks to get out of trouble and this build does seem to be reliant on a wide variety of different flasks.
Given the above do you think this build is solid enough for me to play or try another?
Thanks.

I suppose popping of flasks are about getting used to. Pretty much all builds nowadays rely on flasks for survival + damage.

The minimum flasks that you probably can get away with will be anti-freeze flask and life flask.

If you have "Cannot be frozen" crafted on your rare boots. Then you will only need to pop life flask.
How are we generating endurance charges?

Edit: nvm I see it now.
Dernière édition par Nvnsqr, le 5 juin 2019 22:38:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires