R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Champion Build Guide (DPS - multi class - HC viable)

i dont know what im doing wrong but i have all you said on the last post at lvl 88 its so hard with bosses i try everything :|

look my character if you can : sherokuNexplota
Dernière édition par sherokuN, le 12 sept. 2016 11:43:34
"
sherokuN a écrit :
i dont know what im doing wrong but i have all you said on the last post at lvl 88 its so hard with bosses i try everything :|

look my character if you can : sherokuNexplota

You have elemental equilibrium but i can't see how you proc it, you need a ring/amulet/glove with cold/lightning damage in order to use it
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Yes you need to read up on how to proc elemental equilibrium! That is a BIG boost to damage. Otherwise you can still get the Winds of change and Ngamahu Tiki and that will also help.

Your tree is also different. My thee has more deeps, attack speed, accuracy and life. But it has less resistances and armour (with same amount of points).

I would not use sorrow of the divine, but instead a normal Sulphur flask. Sorrow of the divine will stop your life regen! Try to get a curse disposal flask.

The blood dance is not needed. Try getting boots with High movement speed, life and resists.

For Elementalist bandits I took:

Life - Skill point - Frenzy charge
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Dernière édition par Greengroove, le 12 sept. 2016 18:10:21
If building as a champion, which ascendancies would you take first? I'm about to do norm and cruel back to back and I was thinking first to strike and then the two fortify related ones. Thoughts?
If building as a champion, which ascendancies would you take first? I'm about to do norm and cruel back to back and I was thinking first to strike and then the two fortify related ones...
Inspirational, then Fortitude and then First to strike, last to fall

The Build guide for Explosive arrow Elementalist is here.
Dernière édition par Greengroove, le 13 sept. 2016 14:40:58
Whats the best 5L set up for this build as witch?
Here's my build for witch

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733131

It depends if you scale burn or explosion.

Im using: Explosive arrow > Fire penetration > Lesser / Greater multiple projectiles > Slower projectiles > Chance to ignite / Elemental focus

I will drop less duration entirely for bosses and harder content.
Dernière édition par Greengroove, le 16 sept. 2016 14:19:42
Hello Greengroove!

Is it possible to make this build with Grand Spectrum Jewels?

Can you attach the tree?

Greetings and thanks in advance
Hey Enzo :)

I am sure it can be done. I will have a look at the tree and try to make one for you. How many points do you have on the tree? This is important as the tree can be optimized differently depending on the amount of points we have at our disposal. Hope you already have the Jewels as they are quite expensive.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires