R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Champion Build Guide (DPS - multi class - HC viable)

"
neff_wp a écrit :
Hi,Greengroove.
I am interested in your EA "with MOM" build very very much.
I have two questions on EA with MoM.

・Question1
Does it need any Mana flasks? like Lavianga's Spirit.

・Question2
Do you shoot EA for AoE(with APS3.0) with BloodMagic gem?

If MOM is possible,I'm thinking about going to MoM.
If you have any advices for MoM,please advise me.

I played that build in HC. I managed to get to lvl 90 and then died. The build was ok but it was not as good as the regular Blood magic build.

Only special flask used was The Sorrow of the Divine. I bought a corrupted chest with some ES and I used Eldritch battery. That means that ammo was somewhat limited. It was not that bad but I had to be CAREFUL with es. On the flip side I had Arctic armour and a good life pool. But uber traps still raped me. I also needed more sockets for Discipline, Vaal Discipline,...

The question 2 I didn't really understand.

Actually I am not a good theorycrafter. A friend of mine makes the builds that I play. But then I learn about the build... But anyway I think he did have a new idea for EA but I forgot. Let me know what did you have in mind and in the meantime I can ask him about the new thing.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Looking at the 2.6 tree does anything look like it's worth chasing in this build that has been changed?
IGN: Bonered
"
Ghostboner a écrit :
Looking at the 2.6 tree does anything look like it's worth chasing in this build that has been changed?

At this point I'm not sure. There's Ash, frost and storm. But other than that I don't think so. And even this would only be for HC. I would probably still go for Elementalist myself. Although I have heard an idea for CI Trixter. But it's just an idea. I have not gug into it.
Might want to add that grand spectrums are 15-20c so it adds a bit of price onto the build if you want 12.
IGN : Moogleinabox
"
blehhh a écrit :
Might want to add that grand spectrums are 15-20c so it adds a bit of price onto the build if you want 12.

They used to go for 1ex+ a pop so now they are kinda cheap. :)
Why is the build dead in 3.0?
"
ivkoto77777 a écrit :
Why is the build dead in 3.0?

Well it still works but it's not nearly as effective as it used to be. Projectile damage no longer double dips with ignite. So far I think only Berserker may be somewhat viable with a non crit build (With almost perfect gear). There's new gems to choose from. that's ok. But I just don't feel it. Bosses take long to kill. Stacking burning damage doesn't pay off.

This is the best I was able to come up with... Path of building link for

Berserker: https://pastebin.com/RKLGE87D
Hierophant: https://pastebin.com/KndPWYJ4

Please note that the gear in the Berserker link is not ideal and gem links are not complete.

Maybe the crit version will be better but that's going to be expensive to build. I tried the build with Hierophant and it's pretty bad. The Berserker may be better if it works.
Do you have any idea if the new Frenzy charges will buff the explosion's damage? They will affect only attacks and the EA gem does have the "attack" tag, so I'm thinking that raider might be a cool option. :)

Even if the build is nerfed, I've yet to try out EA, so I'll probably start with it in 3.0.
"
ivkoto77777 a écrit :
Do you have any idea if the new Frenzy charges will buff the explosion's damage? They will affect only attacks and the EA gem does have the "attack" tag, so I'm thinking that raider might be a cool option. :)

Even if the build is nerfed, I've yet to try out EA, so I'll probably start with it in 3.0.

The frenzy gives generic damage. That's why Frenzy works with pretty much anything. It's really convenient to get frenzy charges up with frenzy. You can also curse the enemies this way. You would get maximum 5 charges (Raider). I doubt you can get more, since you need to take fire damage nodes in the upper left side area (long travel). So in short you don't need to use Raider just for frenzy. Furthermore the ranger is less ideal to start with since it's located away from all the nodes you need. Projectile damage no longer scales the burning damage. It is however a strong ascendancy in general.

As I said I tried the Hierophant. I think Berserker may be the best option for a non crit EA build, since it provides leech and more damage (really fun stuff, not for HC). But know that EA may be a bit slower to play now than what it used to be. The bosses have more life in 3.0. So with my Hierophant I basically have trouble killing T7 bosses... It's fine for trash tho. 1-2 shot kills an entire pack. But sometimes even rares can be resilient. That's not a good sign. My gear is relatively decent. Sure there's room for improvement, but I would personally wait with EA for a bit. At least not as a first build.

I'm pretty sure the crit version can be stronger than the non crit. But that will be expensive. So for a first build I suggest something cheap and tested.
It seems they have changed frenzies in the beta to work for attacks only.

Since ignite dmg is bad, then I'll just try to scale the explosion dmg. I'm not a big fan of dots anyway. Which stats work for the explosion? Projectile, attack damage & damage with bows are fine for that, right(or not?)?
Dernière édition par ivkoto77777, le 30 juil. 2017 17:27:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires