R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Champion Build Guide (DPS - multi class - HC viable)

hi bro, im doing explosive arrow on atlas but my single target on t12 bosses its shit xD ... im using a 5link with less duration - fire pen - exp arrow - multiple project - increased area i should change it for chance to ignite/empower ? im lvl 88
I would try conc effect / chance to ignite instead of AOE
LMP instaed of GMP and corrupt quiver (Rearguard)
Empower instead of less duration (less duration is nice for clearing but it got nerfed so...)

I would (I am) definitely use slower projectiles.

So:
EA > slow proj > lmp/gmp > fire pen > chance to ignite/conc.

I HAVE NOT YET TRIED CONC!

I am now updating this thread with new info...
Check the map mods to avoid and my update for 2.4 as I use new gear now.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Dernière édition par Greengroove, le 11 sept. 2016 17:39:37
after the frost wall nerf, how are you dealing with high HP bosses when you can can't stack / overlap explosions?

I'm still trying to find an effective single target approach with this build and not having a lot of luck so far
Even before the nerf I have found frost wall very unreliable. That was because I have never tried to link it with Spell echo. :p

Anyhow...

I am working with Ignite instead. That means that I can't really do some map mods. But combined with prolif. (Elementalist) this is extremely fun to use! Now there is a section in the guide that tells you what mods / bosses not to do btw.

I have now updated this forum thread with all new info.

I will also make a new build guide for Elementalist. Probably next week. Already made a lot of videos for that. I just need to edit them.
Dernière édition par Greengroove, le 11 sept. 2016 19:33:25
Hello! Is it possible that u post leveling trees for Elementalist/Champion? doesn't matter i can do both. ( x
I would be so happy if u can do that! : )
The Champion is a bit more complicated for leveling. I will just write about the Witch for now:

We level with Magma Orb, Fire trap, flame totem and then Firestorm.
You can also use Fire traps with Flame Surge for single target if you want.
For mobility you can use Flame Dash.

Get a +1 to fire gems wand or sceptre with the vendor recipe or get a Lifesprig. Use dual wands or dual scepters.

Leveling tree for Elementalist

First go in the Templar area. Get "Discipline and training" take all damage and aoe nodes and take "Light of divinity".

Then get elemental overload and "Explosive impact" cluster above Templar area.

Take Dexterity, and "quick recovery" if needed.

After that proceed straight towards "Blood magic".

When you reach this point you will do a respec, and go towards the Duelist area.

At this point you must have:

• A 4 link for Explosive arrow
  • The Explosive arrow gem has to be as high as possible
  • Quill Rain
  • Quiver probably Hyrri's Bite to start with.

Your basic EA setup is:

Explosive arrow > Fire penetration > Greater multiple projectiles > Slower projectiles / Chance to ignite

Please note that you should also get "Elemental Equilibrium" as soon as you meet the requirements to use it!

Your Ascendancy points order:

• Liege of the Primordial
  • Shaper of Desolation
  • Beacon of Ruin
  • Paragon of Calamity

After completing all these nodes just fill the rest with more Life and Jewel sockets as you get them. You can look at the Endgame tree after this.

Good luck and have fun!
Dernière édition par Greengroove, le 12 sept. 2016 02:54:58
Awesome job man, keep it going! :D But when do you think you'll make a full guide for the Witch? :)
Dernière édition par tipicozzy, le 12 sept. 2016 04:53:20
Basically 90% of the build is already in this thread. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask them.

I'll make the guide when I have the videos all edited. got about 28 GB of unedited video atm.
I think I'm about ready to start edit... :p
Hi, i made an EA Duelist in 2.3 and since now ice wall got nerfed i tried many solution for killing bosses (when they are far from walls), first i tried a 5L quill with Ignite Chance-Fire Pen-Slower Proj-Burning Damage but the damage still looked pretty bad... then i had an illumination and i tried to swap the secondary weapon with my Oro's Sacrifice sword... all a different story! With a 5L Setup i deal 60k Cyclone damage: Weapon Ele Damage-Fire Pen-Faster Attack-Conc Effect (elemental overlord + 3 frenzy) bosses get melted in few seconds and you also have the auto-culling from oro's, mabye could be a solid option for who like to go man mode :)
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
Greengroove a écrit :
Basically 90% of the build is already in this thread. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask them.

I'll make the guide when I have the videos all edited. got about 28 GB of unedited video atm.
I think I'm about ready to start edit... :p

For Witch what Bandits did you took?
Dernière édition par tipicozzy, le 12 sept. 2016 10:12:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires