[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
beta80 a écrit :
1, i wonder how you deal with chaos damages? if u get CI, then the gems on the shield will be useless. a zombie or a scorpion just kill me with ease, die a lot of times. and the lab seems unpossible to finish.

2, this build is good at aoe for normal mobs, but really feels hard to kill elites and bosses, what's your way to kill single target?

1. Shavronnes wrappings has the unique property "chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" therefore chaos damage is not an issue. Your energy shield will take the damage instead of life, so your life pool is always protected and you can play low life. You cannot use CI on this build. I don't know why you are dying to zombies, they should be no issue. You should not just stand still and eat all damage that you get. This is a ranged, fast moving build and positioning is very important.

2. You need to use frost wall to get good damage against bosses and such. You can check out my videos how I do it. Place frost walls on top or behind the boss, and then spam kinetic blast. It does incredible damage single target and you will have no issues with any boss in the game if you use it correctly.

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Hello again,
I was wondering what our single target would be now that frost wall got nerfed?
Is there even any?
"
Hello again,
I was wondering what our single target would be now that frost wall got nerfed?
Is there even any?

barrage is the best one in my opinion. it might be best to just put it in your 6L, and use a 4L kinetic blast. Or to use a 2x5L setup in a 6L chest. but definetely barrage is good whre you dont have natural walls around the boss
Just started levelling my duelist after finally acquiring some decent gear. :/ Bad timing as always. Do you have plans on updating your guide for 2.4 once you get more information?
"
sloth1043 a écrit :
Just started levelling my duelist after finally acquiring some decent gear. :/ Bad timing as always. Do you have plans on updating your guide for 2.4 once you get more information?

Same as me dude. Just hit 76 with all gear ready to go. Still gonna go for it even without the wall. But I would love an updated tree and or build. Thanks for the build dude.
nothing in tree or gear changes for 2.4, you can still use all the same stuff, except that frostwall wont work anymore.

Single target solution 1:

Use a 4L Barrage setup for single target. Kinetic blast is still strong vs bosses if there are walls around them.

Single target solution 2:

Use 2x5L in your 6L: instead of a 6th link like increased crit damage, use Barrage as a 6th "Link" so that effectively you have a 5L kinetic blast, and a 5L Barrage for single target. Seems like a good compromise.

I won't update the guide alot for 2.4 since I will be playing other builds. Maybe I will revisit the build in a month or so. The build is still viable, nothing has changed, the only thing that is gone is the insane single target through frostwall, but barrage is a very good single target skill aswell. You just wont melt bosses down within a second. But the defenses of this build allow you to survive through longer boss fights, so it shouldnt be a problem.

If you are experimenting with other things, feel free to post it here! I will still be checking the guide here frequently.
hey mate, whats your critchance buffed/unbuffed? cant be 95%?! also whats your acurracy? 90%+?
i made a trickster variant lev 96 with power siphon (i know kb is far better)

still figuring out the best gem setups but so far i got this:

gear

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeBbUHYwmgDXwN0Q-rEHsRDxEvEVAUsBa_GYoajxslHU8fQSBuIcAi9CSLJP0qCyo4KwotHzW5N9Q7DT7PP3NGcUcGSbFLrkwtTINMs1AwUEJRR1M1Wbxcil3yX2pgQ2NDbAhsC2yMbOdtGW1sbj1vnnBScNRzcHSBdweAs4MJhMWHE4nTjAuMNo2_kUeTJ5phm7WcpJ-IoS-ly6crpzSw2LMOtAy0xbVIuXy95r46voC-isEAwnPC7MM6xSjK08u9znDQ0NfP2VvbGtte2-fjhOdU53TpAuq662PssO0_74jv6_GK8uH1S_Zb9tr25_k3-aT7Cf_e

125k with lesser and pierce
75k with chain
~60k with greater and chain

but i think i will go for kb/barrage in a 2 5l setup. the gems are still leveling tho.
nice build, thx for the guide.
Dernière édition par NomadFX, le 7 sept. 2016 03:01:25
Is 31k dps with charges normal for 5l shavs and 240 pdps wand? I just respeced to chaos version of build I feel underpowered.
"
ariakas6165 a écrit :
Is 31k dps with charges normal for 5l shavs and 240 pdps wand? I just respeced to chaos version of build I feel underpowered.

i dont know sounds low. maybe post your gear, tree, jewels and flask and i can help

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires