[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

and my skill tree is here

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAmgDXwRUBSwFSAZihm0Go8bJR1PHaogbiPTJJ0qCyo4KlsslCzpLR8tgy9vNbk_c0M2RnFHBklRTLNM_1AwUEJS7FM1Wbxcil3yX2pfsGIXYlpjQ2qTa9Rs520ZbydvnnBScLtzcHXLdwd59nvUf8aCHoMJhJSExYazhxOJcYnTjDaPYI_6kyeVIJcGmmGaapstm7WcpJ-IoqOnK6rNtAy0xb6KvqfBxcHzwnPCjsLswzrEosUoykrK085w0NDTftZY2RPZW9te2-ffmOGI6mLquuwY7FzvevDV8uH2W_aj9tr25_ih-wn-SQ==

1 jewel has "%15 increased spell dmg when holding shield" mod, other jewel is for resistances. For the flasks i use 1 armor flask, 1 atziri, 1 immunity bleed and 1 for movement

I have also 4400 es:D i dont mind that maybe it becomes better with gear but the dps im a little worried.

Note: I use wrath, grace, discipline, herald of ice for auras.
Dernière édition par ariakas6165, le 10 sept. 2016 13:37:15
"
ariakas6165 a écrit :
Spoiler

and my skill tree is here
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAmgDXwRUBSwFSAZihm0Go8bJR1PHaogbiPTJJ0qCyo4KlsslCzpLR8tgy9vNbk_c0M2RnFHBklRTLNM_1AwUEJS7FM1Wbxcil3yX2pfsGIXYlpjQ2qTa9Rs520ZbydvnnBScLtzcHXLdwd59nvUf8aCHoMJhJSExYazhxOJcYnTjDaPYI_6kyeVIJcGmmGaapstm7WcpJ-IoqOnK6rNtAy0xb6KvqfBxcHzwnPCjsLswzrEosUoykrK085w0NDTftZY2RPZW9te2-ffmOGI6mLquuwY7FzvevDV8uH2W_aj9tr25_ih-wn-SQ==

1 jewel has "%15 increased spell dmg when holding shield" mod, other jewel is for resistances. For the flasks i use 1 armor flask, 1 atziri, 1 immunity bleed and 1 for movement

I have also 4400 es:D i dont mind that maybe it becomes better with gear but the dps im a little worried.

Note: I use wrath, grace, discipline, herald of ice for auras.

your gear looks okay. you should definetely replace your shield though with something with at least 300-400ES, that will net you alot more ES.

As for your gem setup, a pierce gem is almost 100% mandatory. also try gmp instead of lmp.

Kinetic blast - GMP - pierce - added chaos - slowerprojectiles is the recomended 5L. You should use a diamond flask to cap out missing crit.

Also i can recommend

Barrage - added chaos - slower projectiles - critstrikes or critdamage

as a 4L boss killer.

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Dernière édition par cmphx, le 11 sept. 2016 04:13:30
"

your gear looks okay. you should definetely replace your shield though with something with at least 300-400ES, that will net you alot more ES.

As for your gem setup, a pierce gem is almost 100% mandatory. also try gmp instead of lmp.

Kinetic blast - GMP - pierce - added chaos - slowerprojectiles is the recomended 5L. You should use a diamond flask to cap out missing crit.

Also i can recommend

Barrage - added chaos - slower projectiles - critstrikes or critdamage

as a 4L boss killer.

thanks for reply. One more thing, i like playing in parties but curse on hit setup feels not enough to generate power charges especially when they roll curse immune. I dont want to replace any gems for "power charge on crit" on the kinetic blast setup. Do you know a better way to generate power charges?
I am currently using power charge on crit with frenzy but i plan to switch the barrage setup you wrote.
"
ariakas6165 a écrit :

thanks for reply. One more thing, i like playing in parties but curse on hit setup feels not enough to generate power charges especially when they roll curse immune. I dont want to replace any gems for "power charge on crit" on the kinetic blast setup. Do you know a better way to generate power charges?
I am currently using power charge on crit with frenzy but i plan to switch the barrage setup you wrote.

skyforths :D not much else you can do. if you play in a dedicated party you can ask the guardian to use assmark, or someone with conduit. or you can use power siphon as single target.

Try to get better jewlery and a belt. weakest spots in your build atm. your gloves are bad too. im at 8,3k ES right now.

i dont see why you need pierce gem if you have pierce chance from the tree? i go for faster attacks instead of pierce.

latest tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAW1CaAM8g18EHsRDxEvEVAUsBmKGo0ajxslHU8gbiLqIvQk_SoLKjgqWysKLEYtHy2oNbk31DsNPL0-zz9zRXxGcUcGSbFLrkwtTINMs1AwUEJRR1LsUzVZvFq5WyZcil3yX2pjQ2wIbAts520ZbWxvnnBScNRzcHSBdwd_-4Czgl6DCYRvhMWHE4nTiw6MC4w2jb-RR5MnmmGbtZykn4ihL6XLpyuxkLQMtMW1SLl8vea-Or6AvorBAMJzwuzDOsUoytPOcNDQ1ELXz9lb2xrbXtvn51TndOjW6QLquutj7LDtP--I7-vxivLh9Uv2W_ba9uf5N_mk-wn_3g==?accountName=NomadFX&characterName=KillTank
Dernière édition par NomadFX, le 12 sept. 2016 05:57:20
I played this build a lot in prophecy. It's very good but I'd recommend replacing slower projectiles with faster attacks. It makes clearing a lot faster and a lot more fun.

Initially I lost about 1K damage which is negligible.I was planning to take the attack speed bandit but instead took the point and got another jewel. Long story short, total damage loss is about 700 but that damage is delivered a lot faster. Huge QoL improvement for me.

Now to see how I can fit a 4L barrage in there after the 2.4 nerf, eh I mean patch...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 13 sept. 2016 13:50:51
Hi dude what do u think about new unique boots VoidWalker, and what about CI its viable or no and why?
"
ech0_o a écrit :
Hi dude what do u think about new unique boots VoidWalker, and what about CI its viable or no and why?

void walker can be good if you can keep up phasing. it saves you quite some passive points for ppierce and the pierce gem which isnt that great anymore. However eventually those boots have to fight vs. skyforth, which are also great in that slot.

this build does not work with CI. You need to be on low life to get the "first to strike, last to fall" bonus (200%armour and evasion when on low life). Being CI means you are always "on full life".

You can play a CI wander though, but not as duelist. Pathfinder, Occultist or Inquisitor are good choices then.

im playing on raider right now so phasing provides bonus movespeed and immune to elemental status ailments its very usefull because of vinktar shock doesnt do anything to me.
I know about its ascendacy point, just asking about CI variation of wander. btw thanks for awnser
Dernière édition par ech0_o, le 17 sept. 2016 14:01:12
Very cool. Will read through this later and perhaps make this my next build.
Dernière édition par Fallentactic, le 22 sept. 2016 20:21:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires