[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
I was looking at the crit king of the forest build. Since both are your builds and both use barrage with almost the same links (with HoI and wrath void manipulation isn't a good option for us), how does the damage of the two compare? The tree is completely different but there aren't many damage nodes in the king, so would it be comparable to this ?

damage with king is alot higher because the scaling is better and drillneck is OP. if you get a dying sun, a +2 barrage projectile helmet, and very good gear and a high pdps wand, you will get decent damage still though, but assassin does 2x the damage of course.

"
Kureiya a écrit :
Hello Im new on this game and i see ur video and was a enjoy build but i read something about frost wall didnt work for explode projectiles from KB so how to u run this build now since looks like without frost wall u keep a burst dmg or a decent dmg with KB

hello the frost wall thing doesnt work anymore, you need to use barrage for burst single target damage, as i explained a few posts earlaier and at the start of the first post
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Thanks so much for this great build and guide!

May I ask a question. Why don't you use Pain Attunement in the skill tree? Am I missing something?
"
Chrartin a écrit :
Thanks so much for this great build and guide!

May I ask a question. Why don't you use Pain Attunement in the skill tree? Am I missing something?

pain attunement only works with spells, not with attacks.even with crown of eyes it does not work, because crown of eyes only applies to "increases" not to "more" modifiers
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Sorry wrong topic
Dernière édition par birdroun, le 28 déc. 2016 11:04:40
Sorry to necro post but, is there anything that ruined this build going past 2.4?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires