[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

should i divine this more?

"
So today I was doing a bit of fucking around with math and im noticing something for our build.

I rolled a highroll 60-115 chaos and 10% AS on my wand. Not hard, just need like.... idk <100 transmutes... maybe im lucky.

Im thinking of just multimodding it for
Imbued
`60-115chaos
`CRAFTED79% Phys
`CRAFTED 13-20 phyt flat // 44 Spell%
`Multimod
`CRAFTED Crit 27%
`10% AS (1.65APS)

The stats would give that wand 300+ DPS with a 2-3 ex investment total. So I'm crafting it out probably, not sure if I'll do spell% or flat phys.

But, this let me sell my wand for 15ex and have a lot of fun crafting a wand worth more :P

Lol yeah you got lucky ... I tried to craft many chaos wands, spent maybe 2000 alts and got it like 3 times. Its kinda rare :D
Your calculation is right, but dont forget that you have to regal it before you multimod, or did you hit attackspeed with the regal? then its gg. If not and your regal hits a prefix, it might be worth multimodding.

"
slimemachine a écrit :
should i divine this more?

Honestly i dont know ... the flaring roll is quite good, Conquerors is medium, perfect tora 79% physical, low attackspeed, low crit ... http://poeaffix.net/1h-wand.html I guess you know that website. Personally I'd try a few more divines to see if you can get 10+ crit and decent damage rolls. The wand right now is 243 pdps which probably makes it one of the best right now, congrats!

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
i'm in middle of collecting gear, here is what i got so far

just wondering, how good is 300 accuracy on rings? i'm setting them up for maximum es% craft then a YOLO exalt

the shield might get a YOLO exalt too once i craft a res

the glove might have its str removed and att speed added

Dernière édition par slimemachine, le 3 juil. 2016 01:51:41
"
slimemachine a écrit :
i'm in middle of collecting gear, here is what i got so far

just wondering, how good is 300 accuracy on rings? i'm setting them up for maximum es% craft then a YOLO exalt

the shield might get a YOLO exalt too once i craft a res

the glove might have its str removed and att speed added

Wow man that is some amazing gear !

Some more accuracy on rings is really worth it. You should end up having at least 2500 accuracy, 3000 is better imo. That will help alot in enfeeble maps.

Your rings are good, but WED doesnt do much for the phys/chaos version. If you have insane amounts of money, you can craft the following diamond ring:

T1 Flatphys
T1 Resist
T1 Accuracy/any good suffix

Then multimod flatchaos and %ES. Divine until ES% roll is good. Expensive, but nice :D flat chaos crafted from elreon (13c) is probably the best you can do for dmg.

Oh and dont forget to get some nice jewels. 2 damage rolls, ES, resist, attackspeed, they can roll alot of useful stuff.

Edit: Oh and get a better enchant on that skyforths:p
Dernière édition par cmphx, le 3 juil. 2016 02:34:14
"
cmphx a écrit :
"
So today I was doing a bit of fucking around with math and im noticing something for our build.

I rolled a highroll 60-115 chaos and 10% AS on my wand. Not hard, just need like.... idk <100 transmutes... maybe im lucky.

Im thinking of just multimodding it for
Imbued
`60-115chaos
`CRAFTED79% Phys
`CRAFTED 13-20 phyt flat // 44 Spell%
`Multimod
`CRAFTED Crit 27%
`10% AS (1.65APS)

The stats would give that wand 300+ DPS with a 2-3 ex investment total. So I'm crafting it out probably, not sure if I'll do spell% or flat phys.

But, this let me sell my wand for 15ex and have a lot of fun crafting a wand worth more :P

Lol yeah you got lucky ... I tried to craft many chaos wands, spent maybe 2000 alts and got it like 3 times. Its kinda rare :D
Your calculation is right, but dont forget that you have to regal it before you multimod, or did you hit attackspeed with the regal? then its gg. If not and your regal hits a prefix, it might be worth multimodding.

YEA :D I just learned the expensive way that you cant do what i just tried to do.
So i bought a perfect 72-123 chaos and auged crit multi, then regaled crit chance. and then............. i was like OK cool but theyre low roll. so I got someone to mastermod prefix lock and scour and then oh... cool... fuck me its a blue now.
So if it doesnt have 2 prefixes it goes back to blue when you suffix scour. oh sweeet..

So. I actually have a duplicate basically with a little lower chaos that im going to cannot roll caster mod and exalt slam it and hope for a good phys.

then do all that again.

Lesson learned, hit chaos/hiroll phys then add cannot roll caster, then regal and hope for the best.

From my sample of maybe.....500 alts, i got chaos about 4 times?
Dernière édition par Kerotonin, le 3 juil. 2016 02:34:57
"

YEA :D I just learned the expensive way that you cant do what i just tried to do.
So i bought a perfect 72-123 chaos and auged crit multi, then regaled crit chance. and then............. i was like OK cool but theyre low roll. so I got someone to mastermod prefix lock and scour and then oh... cool... fuck me its a blue now.
So if it doesnt have 2 prefixes it goes back to blue when you suffix scour. oh sweeet..

So. I actually have a duplicate basically with a little lower chaos that im going to cannot roll caster mod and exalt slam it and hope for a good phys.

then do all that again.

Lesson learned, hit chaos/hiroll phys then add cannot roll caster, then regal and hope for the best.

From my sample of maybe.....500 alts, i got chaos about 4 times?

Hm sounds like a huge currency sink xD Honestly, dont waste currency trying to yolo exalt craft, especially on wands.

Here is how you should do it:

1. Alt spam until you get a chaos roll.
2. Regal
If you hit something nice, Multimod and be done
If you got a crappy suffix/prefix, mastercraft crit on it and sell it for how much ever chaos they go, and go back to step 1 with a new wand.

Now what is nice? A damage prefix (flatphys/%phys/spell dmg) and no suffix, or just a useful suffix (crit chance or attackspeed) or a good prefix, the chaos roll and a good suffix.

Thats alot cheaper than throwing exalts on a wand trying to make it nice

Edit: especially since alts are like 1000:1ex right now in prophecy SC which is a very good rate for crafting
Dernière édition par cmphx, le 3 juil. 2016 02:59:56

=)
"
slimemachine a écrit :

=)

gg :D now multimod that baby :p

When buying a belt, if you can cap resist, a suffix roll "reduced flask charges used" of at least 18% will let you use quicksilver 3 times instead of two. I find that very useful personally.
jewels

i believe spell damage mod is the best one by a mile thanks to crown of eyes

it wasn't easy capping resists
Dernière édition par slimemachine, le 3 juil. 2016 19:54:10
i think i have discovered a hidden OP missed in the passive tree

to the right of "finesse" passive is "precise interception"

60% increases defense from equipped shield!!!

not to mention the bonus physical damage and block

my shield has 531 es and 60% extra is 318.6 es!!

that's is effing insane

that's like having another lv 21 dicipline
Dernière édition par slimemachine, le 3 juil. 2016 23:11:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires