[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
slimemachine a écrit :
thoughts on an extra herald?

herald of ash could be fun as it adds a bit of extra AoE. but both dont add that much damage, you might end up wanting to use arctic armour instead xD
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
i'm thinking of going poacher's mark instead of assasin's mark

the frenzy charges and increase flasks uptime would give me better clearspeed

what is the problem with spell totem+ frost wall?

Dernière édition par slimemachine, le 4 juil. 2016 23:08:58
"
slimemachine a écrit :
i'm thinking of going poacher's mark instead of assasin's mark

the frenzy charges and increase flasks uptime would give me better clearspeed

what is the problem with spell totem+ frost wall?

oh damn of course. You have skyforths so no need for assassins mark, go poachers mark 100% !!

And frostwall+echo is just better. The single target damage is directly proportional to the number of walls you have, and selfcast with echo you can get 6walls in one second, whereas totem casts slowly one by one, and tends to target incorrectly.

plus with echo you can generate walls before a fight starts, like splitphase atziri you can prepare walls, or second phase palace dominus etc. check this video a guide user made:

https://www.twitch.tv/shinyblu/v/63387727

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide write up. Been using this build for a while in PSC and having a ton of fun with it.

Currently using:

Spoiler

Currently re-leveling grace for the 3rd time after bricking 2 into vaal gems. Any tips on how to squeeze a bit more out of the gear are welcome. Again: thanks for your work on this write up!
Dernière édition par Deadmaux, le 7 juil. 2016 08:25:39
"
Deadmaux a écrit :
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide write up. Been using this build for a while in PSC and having a ton of fun with it.

Currently using:

Spoiler

Currently re-leveling grace for the 3rd time after bricking 2 into vaal gems. Any tips on how to squeeze a bit more out of the gear are welcome. Again: thanks for your work on this write up!

hey there! Thanks for your post, im always curious about other people's gear :D I am very happy you like my build :)

You have some pretty sweet gear already ! Especially dat skyforth, dayum:D

Your wand is great, skyforths is great, you CoE+the enchant is great. Your jewlry is also pretty insane. The only thing that falls a bit short is your shield.

How much ES do you have with that? Which flasks do you use, and which jewels?

I feel like it might be best for you to just buy a 450+ ES shield, doesnt truly matter if it has spell damage or not, since you have a very good wand and other gear, and a 6L.

What is your current tree?

"
cmphx a écrit :
"
Deadmaux a écrit :

Currently using:

Spoiler

hey there! Thanks for your post, im always curious about other people's gear :D I am very happy you like my build :)

You have some pretty sweet gear already ! Especially dat skyforth, dayum:D

Your wand is great, skyforths is great, you CoE+the enchant is great. Your jewlry is also pretty insane. The only thing that falls a bit short is your shield.

How much ES do you have with that? Which flasks do you use, and which jewels?

I feel like it might be best for you to just buy a 450+ ES shield, doesnt truly matter if it has spell damage or not, since you have a very good wand and other gear, and a 6L.

What is your current tree?

Yea Shield was a little lack-luster. It came will all the resists I needed so I haven't gotten around to replacing it. I run at 7k ES currently (could get it higher with some enchant swapping, but for the most part it seems to be enough for me and my play-style.

Flasks:

Spoiler

Jewels: (not sure how to link these)

I run 5 Jewels all with [Spell dmg while holding shield + % ES] + some other useful stat like proj dmg / Int / Resist / area dmg.

Tree:

Dernière édition par Deadmaux, le 7 juil. 2016 09:10:58
"
Deadmaux a écrit :

Yea Shield was a little lack-luster. It came will all the resists I needed so I haven't gotten around to replacing it. I run at 7k ES currently (could get it higher with some enchant swapping, but for the most part it seems to be enough for me and my play-style.

Flasks:

Spoiler

Jewels: (not sure how to link these)

I run 5 Jewels all with [Spell dmg while holding shield + % ES] + some other useful stat like proj dmg / Int / Resist / area dmg.

Tree:

Definetely the next thing you should invest into is a better shield. 500ES ones only cost a few ex sometimes, and maybe you can change a ring to come up with the resistance loss.

Your flasks are great, jewels also sound good !

You can do the following with you tree:

Undo the dex node that goes towards the next jewel slot, the crit multi node at throat seeker and the one point for "leadership" (6% aura effectiveness is not that great and a point easy to "sacrifice") and get the witch flask nodes.

They are fucking huge. I didnt use them in my tree for the phys/chaos one but that was a mistake. I personally thing they are crazy strong, making your quicksilver and your ToH and granite alot better, therefore increasing your clearspeed quite a bit. totally worth it!

Edit: Another thing you can do is get a belt with at least 18% reduced flask charges used. That will allow you to pop your quicksilver 3 times, in case you have problems with keeping up the flask it will help a ton ! I'm doing this on my current marauder build and i love it

Dernière édition par cmphx, le 7 juil. 2016 09:21:23
Awesome. Thanks for the tips! I will give this a shot when i get home from work today.

Which dex node are you talking about? I cant seem to find one thats hanging unconnected?
Dernière édition par Deadmaux, le 7 juil. 2016 09:27:31
"
Deadmaux a écrit :
Awesome. Thanks for the tips! I will give this a shot when i get home from work today.

Which dex node are you talking about? I cant seem to find one thats hanging unconnected?

Oh i dont know why its showing that jewel slot not being used, but i have a jewel in there.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires