Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
otolino a écrit :
Hello everyone and thanks to Enki for the great build.
I need some help with my build.
I somehow managed to reach level 91 but I am capped.
I am not experienced in upgrading further.
Could someone take a look at my profile and give some suggestions?
I also have some mana sustain issues...
Thanks.

I used these dagger for most of the time:

but I switched to Doriani staffs because they gave a bit better damage...

The lightning damage on that first dagger do nothing to your damage, on weapons it needs to be "adds ligtning damage to Spells"
Does anyone murder uber elder deathless?
Lost 3 portals today.
Isnt greates result.
"
otolino a écrit :
Hello everyone and thanks to Enki for the great build.
I need some help with my build.
I somehow managed to reach level 91 but I am capped.
I am not experienced in upgrading further.
Could someone take a look at my profile and give some suggestions?
I also have some mana sustain issues...
Thanks.

I used these dagger for most of the time:

but I switched to Doriani staffs because they gave a bit better damage...

Key things:
- Late game EVERYONE uses a watchers eye with mana leech when effected by wrath which means your arc firehouse is feeding you mana instead of brands little squirtgun (~3ex - FYI - I use autocast on skill dagger craft to throw warlords mark around for the same purpose). - Note swap in culling instead of leech and enjoy bosses dying 10% faster - a BIG deal at the scary end of the fight.

- Daggers supposedly provide significantly better mobility for dodging - which is direct survivability (have not tried fast attack leap myself).

- Everybody repeatedly says resists - especially chaos resist is key to survival especially against Syndicate - purity of flesh ring is helpful but selecting it on gear is needed.

- Arc is a fast cannon that wipes trash away before we see most of it... but it's single target damage is lacking. Big Realize found and popularized a solution - a 4 link (possibly supported in gloves like mine) of spire trap... drop a couple on a boss while they are yacking or on a fortification door or lockbox - and the fireworks do most of your job for you while you toss an arc and brand then mostly focus on dodging.

NOTE - the big guys don't use the same 4 link I do on spire - at your level (and probably mine) it should probably use controlled destruction and elemental focus - check this guy's glove setup and compare to my ghetto version (although I still like blind also).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jlh165/characters

Dernière édition par ShawnDream, le 7 janv. 2019 17:16:00
I have two watcher's eyes one with 11% lightning pen while affected by wrath and 10% of damage taken as mana while affected by clarity, and the socond one with 59% increased lightning damage while affected by wrath. Which one should i use?
Hello and thanks for the amazing guide.
I'm a brand new player and I've been wondering if I can use vaal arc instead of the normal arc gem?

The stats seem identical with the added bonus of the vaal arc skill.

Thanks in advance
@Glutkartofel

Do they both have "X% of Lightning Damage done is leeched as mana while affected by Wrath?" That is the mod you are looking for on a Watcher's eye. We need that stat for mana sustain. If it has that in ADDITION to what you've listed, you are one rich mf. Put each in POB and see which one works out as more DPS.

If neither has that leech mod, sell them both and buy one with leech. It will be about 2.5-3ex on BSC.
Dernière édition par jackieh917, le 7 janv. 2019 17:51:19
"
AbadoHHa a écrit :
Does anyone murder uber elder deathless?
Lost 3 portals today.
Isnt greates result.

not deathless but I killed it with 2 deaths in total. It was pretty smooth fight and considerable good.
Wise oak technically only needs light to be the highest right? I screwed myself into a bad spot with how my resses are setup and now am trying to find a cost effective way to get the actual light penetration from wise oak correctly :/
Killed shaper today for first time and deathless with this build :) Anyone can tell me what i should upgrade next? Have around 4-5 ex to spend atm.

btw my ring craft works on spells too and neck craft is quite nice aswell. Havent had need for decoy totem 155/159 atlas so far.
Dernière édition par Zendro565, le 7 janv. 2019 20:19:52
"
Tamino1701 a écrit :
"
Anointedone a écrit :
The sheer amount of newbies coming in here with questions on how to survive more, or how to do T15-16 maps, should be reason enough to remove “beginner friendly” from this build. It is NOT beginner friendly, and requires considerable investment to complete the game. Self cast was relevant 2 years ago, have fun getting one shot by syndicates. Sadly, I fell for the trap then realized my error. Went to a new build and cleared the game with 10% the investment required for this. But hey, it’s very well written.

Almost first time player here, So far I'm doing T14s without much trouble (sometimes I do die, but mostly my fault, bleed always gets me), it may be not the cheapest or easiest build (more than 10 ex invested so far), but I got all that currency by simply playing with this char

You’re close to the wall then. Be prepared to drop a considerable amount more to be viable. When many other builds can literally clear all content with less than exalt invested. And you don’t get one shot by anything that looks your way. My point is, it’s called beginner friendly. No build is beginner friendly that requires a 6-10ex chest piece. Even more if you want a +1 for end game. Even if you craft your own weapons, you’re looking at multiple exalts each. Want to buy them instead? 5-20ex.
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 7 janv. 2019 20:16:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires