Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Anointedone a écrit :
The sheer amount of newbies coming in here with questions on how to survive more, or how to do T15-16 maps, should be reason enough to remove “beginner friendly” from this build. It is NOT beginner friendly, and requires considerable investment to complete the game. Self cast was relevant 2 years ago, have fun getting one shot by syndicates. Sadly, I fell for the trap then realized my error. Went to a new build and cleared the game with 10% the investment required for this. But hey, it’s very well written.

Not beginner friendly? Unless you are talking about a 1 button build it's hard to get much more "friendly" than this. Every build will struggle with mechanics, and no build is immune to heavy investment in order to max it out. Sure there are safer builds out there, but you still have to manage content.
"
"
Anointedone a écrit :
The sheer amount of newbies coming in here with questions on how to survive more, or how to do T15-16 maps, should be reason enough to remove “beginner friendly” from this build. It is NOT beginner friendly, and requires considerable investment to complete the game. Self cast was relevant 2 years ago, have fun getting one shot by syndicates. Sadly, I fell for the trap then realized my error. Went to a new build and cleared the game with 10% the investment required for this. But hey, it’s very well written.

Not beginner friendly? Unless you are talking about a 1 button build it's hard to get much more "friendly" than this. Every build will struggle with mechanics, and no build is immune to heavy investment in order to max it out. Sure there are safer builds out there, but you still have to manage content.

How do you call a build that requires a 6-10ex chest piece “beginner friendly”? Sure, you don’t need inpulsa, but....you basically need inpulsa. It’s a great build, and very well written. Trust me, I played it through shaper. Realized how squishy I was, with average boss damage. Went vortex occultist, and breezed through the game. Deathless Uber elder, zero issues with syndicates, and can basically face tank every guardian.
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 7 janv. 2019 20:24:05
"
Anointedone a écrit :
"
"
Anointedone a écrit :

How do you call a build that requires a 6-10ex chest piece “beginner friendly”? Sure, you don’t need inpulsa, but....you basically need inpulsa. It’s a great build, and very well written. Trust me, I played it through shaper. Realized how squishy I was, with average boss damage. Went vortex occultist, and breezed through the game. Deathless Uber elder, zero issues with syndicates, and can basically face tank every guardian.

As a beginner I feel like you are right, I have over 100 hours played on my char that uses this build(some of that time spent AFK), I still don't have good items and can't complete maps higher than tier 13. I don't have the currency to get better gear, all my currency went into getting Watcher's eye with the mana leech and Inpulsa(which I linked). I usually die about 2-3 times in tier 10-13 maps, and most bosses one or 2 hit me. I choose this build because of the fact that it is said Beginner friendly and I don't think a Glass Cannon build can be beginner friendly. It is a very good, well written guide but I don't think it is beginner friendly in anyway.
Dernière édition par Bl4ckExe, le 7 janv. 2019 21:14:19

"
ytiddooen a écrit :
Hello all, been putting in as much work as possible. Seemed to hit a gear wall. Any advice would help! thanks!!

(1) I’m limited as to what I can see on a tablet, but it looks like you have a watcher’s eye. If so, drop the mana flask.
(2) Your basalt flask has 0Q
(3) Overall though, I’d save up to start crafting daggers. You don’t even need to do all the crafting yet, but if you have about 3 ex, you can craft everything but cast speed and double damage...or even go with t2 for those, and the entire dagger should cost about 3 ex depending on rgn.[/quote]

Thank you for taking the time to look at my char setup. I will most certainly look into crafting the daggers, as I haven't played the game since about the Rampage league (yep that long). I am still working on these new to me concepts such as the crafting and well basically everything else!!
"
Anointedone a écrit :
"
"
Anointedone a écrit :

I think the guide overstates how "required" it actually is. I started playing this league, on this build and cleared everything including uber elder. Took some tries but that was because of mechanics. In fact i still dont have an inpulsa even now. Neither do i have a watcher's eye, though i do have the boot enchant with mana leech.
Without "enemy shocked" checked, my dps goes from 504k to 535k between current chest and inpulsa. Throw in maybe another 30k for the shock effectiveness increase. That's at max a 15% dmg increase. It's substantial but it doesnt make or break the build.
That said i do agree, that the build is very glass cannon and requires you to know and play the mechanics well, which isnt really what you can realistically expect from a beginner. Im still dying a lot myself, when i whirl into group of enemies.
Dernière édition par warrri, le 7 janv. 2019 21:51:07
"
AbadoHHa a écrit :
Does anyone murder uber elder deathless?
Lost 3 portals today.
Isnt greates result.

I do.
I even killed uber elder last 5 times with +quantity gear (goldwyrm boots and the pariah ring) with 50% mana reserved by wrath. It was the worst loot that I hard in this game from uber :D
3 quivers, 2 rings and about 8-9 shaped/elder rares. No jewel

p.s. what's the difference between killing uber deathless and with 3 deaths? Unless you are leveling while farming uber elder at the same time...
I leveled from 93 to 94 while farming uber elder and t16 maps, but it's still risky and I would not recommend doing that.
Hello ALL.

Any innovative thoughts on improving my build version or not?
"
I_GameR a écrit :

Any innovative thoughts on improving my build version or not?

5-link lightning spire trap
single target DPS is just disgusting. I have not idea how to calculate lightning spire trap DPS, but 3 traps and casting arc on top of that feels close to 4-5 million single target DPS

I literally kill t16 bosses as fast as my 4.5 mil DPS blade flurry champion from delve league

And probably just buy +1 lvl gems inpulsa's (with lvl 4 empower), it's like 30-50ex for about 15% DPS upgrade

(Or +1lvl gems and +2lvl duration gems :D There is one on sale for 3 mirrors).
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 7 janv. 2019 23:53:47
Hello all!

Wonderful guide, Enki! Thanks for putting this together.

So I'm quite new to PoE and still learning the ropes. I have a question regarding cold snap level. In the guide you mention keeping it at level 7, why is that?
"
Keep CwDt at Lv1, Immortal Call at Lv3 and Cold Snap at Lv7 for consistent procs!
Dernière édition par Motiqi, le 7 janv. 2019 23:45:16
"
Motiqi a écrit :
Hello all!

Wonderful guide, Enki! Thanks for putting this together.

So I'm quite new to PoE and still learning the ropes. I have a question regarding cold snap level. In the guide you mention keeping it at level 7, why is that?
"
Keep CwDt at Lv1, Immortal Call at Lv3 and Cold Snap at Lv7 for consistent procs!

read lvl 1 cast when damage taken (first line of blue text) and then read lvl 7 cold snap

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires