Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, I'm still a beginner, its my first league but I enjoy the build very much, its slowly coming together. I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me, what would be most beneficial to improve of my gear next. Thank you very much in advance!
Hi ! i need some advice
what should i change on my build?
https://pastebin.com/Wc2E3xsq
"
goozaan a écrit :
"
stevehayden a écrit :
Hey guys, can you mention how much life and dps have?
I am so curious about these.
I have 60.000-160.000 dps,,
I cant fight the boss at liar hydra.

I only have 4.4k life.

- You don't have a Watcher's Eye and no Mana Flask. How in hell do u sustain mana?

- You miss all but 2 passive points in the life wheel

- You still have 7 open points to apply to the tree

- Why do you took all those Intelligence nodes and random jewel slot on top of the tree?

- With the other gear you have you should be able to kill Hydra without much trouble

- aim for 5000+ HP and 2000+ Mana

- If you want to look at DPS, get Path of Building. Read the guide and posts carefully, then calculate your DPS with Path of Building. The tooltip DPS doesnt say much

- i need more slot for jewel node for watcher's eye, i sustain my mana using wratch skill gem and mana leech support

- i follow someone's passive tree node at this thread, because he said, he has 800k to 1M dps.

-yeah iam still looking for other gear, but i think i spend too much currency on this build (starting to giving up)

-iam trying to get 5000 hp but maybe it will take more level to reach it, which is cost too much time for experince,

-iam trying to use that 'path of building', but it take too much time to build.

thank you for replying,

"
nazftw a écrit :
Spoiler
"
"
Aryveth a écrit :
I pretty much have all items i wanted so would ask about my next step. One high-end dagger or Inpulsa, which will be bigger power spike?
Was thinking about dagger because my Queen's Hunger works decent but no idea if that is correct.

Definitely daggers. You could craft both daggers for about the cost of a 6L Inpulsa’s, and you’d probably get ~25% dps increase. Your daggers are nice, but nothing compared to what’s easily craftable.

"
ytiddooen a écrit :
Hello all, been putting in as much work as possible. Seemed to hit a gear wall. Any advice would help! thanks!!

(1) I’m limited as to what I can see on a tablet, but it looks like you have a watcher’s eye. If so, drop the mana flask.
(2) Your basalt flask has 0Q
(3) Overall though, I’d save up to start crafting daggers. You don’t even need to do all the crafting yet, but if you have about 3 ex, you can craft everything but cast speed and double damage...or even go with t2 for those, and the entire dagger should cost about 3 ex depending on rgn.
Hey, since you seem to be giving some gearing advice, would you mind taking a look at my Arc Ele and recommend on what I should upgrade next?

- Better jewels?
- Craft Daggers - although expensive? (the weapon combo I have right now with Inpulsa makes it pretty insane + I have no multimod recipe etc.)
- 6 Link Inpulsa

Or any other rare piece that looks particularly weak? I am struggling to hit 5k+ life right now which I think would help with the stunlock issue I posted a couple pages back.

Well, I normally don't do gear advice, but I'll give it a go. Please note everything mentioned is in the order I notice it, not in the order I see it, and I apologize in advance if what I say you are already aware of/working on.

(1) I can do multimod if you hit me up in game and t1 lightning damage to spells and t1 cast speed but not the rest. I know BlG_RealiZe has helped others craft daggers, and there are several crafting services available (what I used to finish my daggers). As long as you can afford the daggers, don't let a lack of recepies deter you from crafting them. For 3-5 ex you can craft daggers that would cost 10+ ex on trade. Spoiler is a quick summary for crafting daggers:
Spoiler
(1)Buy any shaped dagger at least ilvl 85. I have found poor rgn on 85 and stuck to 86, but that's not necessary.
(2) Scour it, quality it, transmute it
(3) Spam alterations until you get "Gain (16-20%) of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage. If you get "Damage Penetrates (9-10%) Elemental Resistances" or 11 of any of the crafted mods use an Orb of Augmentation. If you're very lucky, you'll save 1 ex in the end craft.
(4) Anull any undersirable states. If you anull ele to chaos rinse and repeat.
(5) Craft multimod
(6) Craft Double damage, Cast speed, Lightning to spells, hybrid spell damage + non-chaos to chaos
(7)Divine to preference

Cost:
(1) Dagger: 1c - 1.5 ex (depends on ilvl and type of dagger)
(2) Multimod: 2 ex
(3) T1 Double Damage and cast speed: 1 ex each
(4) Other crafts (including t2 double damage/cast speed): 4-8c each

The only better daggers you'll get are mirror worthy with an extra elemental damage roll instead of multimod craft.

This crafting is the same for scepters, but at this damage range I strongly recommend daggers for benefits WB offers over LS.
(2) Take a look at my talent tree. If you like it, I dropped flask nodes and Lord of the Dead, giving me 5 extra passives to spend that could go into hp nodes.
(3) Your amulet and ring have low life rolls
(4) Except for no leach maps, you should be able to drop the mana flask and rely solely on mana leech gem.
(5) Far left gem offers nothing for life (but good damage gem)
(6) Replace one of your Hypnotic Eye Jewels with one that has "# to # cold damage to spells" and then replace Added Lightning Damage with Hypothermia.
Dernière édition par Aldonés, le 7 janv. 2019 10:56:12
"
Sisko1980 a écrit :
Hi, I'm still a beginner, its my first league but I enjoy the build very much, its slowly coming together. I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me, what would be most beneficial to improve of my gear next. Thank you very much in advance!

The characters tab in your profile is private. You'll have to share it if you want us ro be able to give you advice.
"
sny83 a écrit :
"
Sisko1980 a écrit :

The characters tab in your profile is private. You'll have to share it if you want us ro be able to give you advice.

Mmh, I think it should work now, thanks for the advice.
Is there like something cheap that I can upgrade easly(Im looking for a good helmet right now)?
My character is under name JoanneArcWitch.

Overall it's been fun playing, no problem with red elder even with tabula only :P
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
brutusforce a écrit :
Hey, I've managed to get my hands on multiple 30%+ ele dmg scepters with the incursion lightning damage and t1 lightning damage to spells some spell damage with crafted cast speed like this
for very cheap.

Wouldnt they be great for this build? running LW flame dash for movement speed with about 2M ~ shaper DPS

not bad sceptre at all, but crafted daggers is still gives you more DPS (+13% if you replace rapture grinder and +18.7% if you replace hate call)
Btw, you don't need two +30 dex talents, you can get Precision for +20 dex and it's enough
Also, top left jewel (with loath glimmer in it) socket feels like a waste of talents really. Like you remove +30 dex talent and that jewel slot. You can get precision with 2 talent points and 3 more 5% HP talents and it's already better than what jewel gives you.

p.s. your shaper dps is not 2 mil, it's not even 1 mil even with all flasks up. You can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark in PoB, you clearly don't have 150% shock effectiveness. But good amount of HP, I like it :)

Hey sadly I do need the 60 dex because my helmet required 150 dex and I didn't really think about that when making it.

Loath glimmer could be dumped for 3 skill points and basically 20% hp indeed but i feel secure at 5600 hp with MoM atm

I'm at 140% shock effectiveness right now, I could easily go over 160% should i do it?

Looked at your crafted daggers they are nice but i need to import them in my PoB but i got those scepters for 60c total so idk if upgrade to dagger would be worth the cost.

Thank you for your help. ^_^

E: Dropped jewel, got precision,, 5790hp now with 150% shock effect and crafting a jewel now that will have shock effect. Trying to change my ring for a similar with less res and dex to help me get 4 skill points back
Dernière édition par brutusforce, le 7 janv. 2019 12:34:22
"
stevehayden a écrit :

- i need more slot for jewel node for watcher's eye, i sustain my mana using wratch skill gem and mana leech support

- i follow someone's passive tree node at this thread, because he said, he has 800k to 1M dps.

-yeah iam still looking for other gear, but i think i spend too much currency on this build (starting to giving up)

-iam trying to get 5000 hp but maybe it will take more level to reach it, which is cost too much time for experince,

-iam trying to use that 'path of building', but it take too much time to build.

thank you for replying,

- You can just use 1 of the like 6 jewel sockets you already have on the tree? Just exchange the jewel...

- I doubt that he took all those INT nodes. Just follow Enki's guide and his passive tree. Or look at the experienced peoples at your level what they took. You also have to think for yourself (I lack HP, I think I should take some more life nodes...)

- Well, you are in endgame. Stuff will cost a couple of ex. But you should also find a lot of currency or gear to sell to make up for it

- You would have 5000 HP, or almost, if you would just take the life nodes on the big life wheel. Look at my or other peoples tree

- You can import your character in Path of Building. You dont have to do that manually

- If you struggle with certain bosses (e.g. Hydra) watch videos about the fight. For example Engineering Eternity has great tutorials. It's endgame, you have to expect some investment if you want to do that content

im kind of confused about how i go from doing 3k dps starting t1 maps (without elemental overload/arcane surge) to doing 600k+ damage and killing late game content like uber elder, also ive been using herald of thunder but should i stop using it and switch to essence worm+wrath?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires