Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

HAHA, I just thought of something funny. What if we link CWDT, Soulrend, Greater Multiple Projectile support and energy leech support together (after using hungry loop for the trap setup). Would this help us gain shield back when we get hit? Just a wild idea. Currently, I am still trying to level the abilities for hungry loop, cannot test it myself yet.
Hey Enki Thanks for this awesome guide.

Would be awesome to have the actual gem setup with pictures at the end of each act. i used this guide now 2 times and got confused with the gem build everytime because its written in the hole text. :-)

but no hurry thanks anyway.
Dernière édition par Zusli, le 9 mars 2019 22:05:45
"
Getzie a écrit :
"
virindiUO a écrit :
does anyone know why the passive trees have all these minions dmg nodes? is it outdated passive trees?

Far left side of the tree: Spiritual aid Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you. AKA, you get minion damage increases as general damage increases

Was wondering the same exact thing lol thanks!
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
Could someone explain why we need 1k of energy shield to start mapping? Build uses Eldrich Battery and no MoM, so low ES should be enough for casting.
"
MasterBoim a écrit :
Could someone explain why we need 1k of energy shield to start mapping? Build uses Eldrich Battery and no MoM, so low ES should be enough for casting.
We do use MoM.

Well, I know others are much further than me, I level slowly and don’t have much time to play in any case, but after swapping to EB I noticed spending ES for mana does not stop the ES recharge. I don’t think it will, but it may present a problem later on if you have enough recharge to sustain Arc expenditure. On the other hand, it is great while leveling for mana.
Struggling with uber lab with this build, getting killed by the stage 3 boss :/

Not sure if doing this right, but feels really squishy to physical damage with gear having mostly ES, while not having MoM
Dernière édition par woefulwabbit, le 10 mars 2019 01:09:13
So I just noticed that MoM was taken but not the nodes behind it, thought there was just no MoM, got to level 80 before I realized I wasnt actually using my energy shield XD
Build feels a lot better now :D
"
woefulwabbit a écrit :

Not sure if doing this right, but feels really squishy to physical damage with gear having mostly ES, while not having MoM
I say again; we use MoM...grab it. I would suspect your gear is decent if you are in Uber Lab. In any case, learn the mechanics and dodge the attacks. They all have long animations.
"
woefulwabbit a écrit :

I didnt notice but in the level 80 skill tree on PoB he has MoM taken so that should help a lot with survivability :D
MoM should be taken as soon as you get to maps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires