[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

Regarding being low life: without the leech you dont need to reserve life to 50% or below, since you wont reg above that anyways (petri). And the leech gem is equally rare as unobtainium atm.

And a question: since i am not convinced that picking all life masteries for 10% more life is good tradeoff, i would rather put them in vampirism (should work on FR - i think) or max res (better for RF mitigation (fire) - what do think about that?
Dernière édition par Alopex81, le 15 déc. 2023 06:24:02
Thanks for answering. However, the void manipulation you mentioned would be the now gone divergent variant which had leech. I believe that's already been removed since 3.23 so we dont have any leech left.

Also, taking CWDT out does prevent burst life lost, but I still can't regen enough without any leech. I'll simply die from self cast lost unless I manage my casting. With that I don't think RF even has a spot since I cant even reliably sustain Forbidden Rites nvm RF
Dernière édition par JackRivas, le 15 déc. 2023 07:04:11
"
Alopex81 a écrit :
Regarding being low life: without the leech you dont need to reserve life to 50% or below, since you wont reg above that anyways (petri). And the leech gem is equally rare as unobtainium atm.

And a question: since i am not convinced that picking all life masteries for 10% more life is good tradeoff, i would rather put them in vampirism (should work on FR - i think) or max res (better for RF mitigation (fire) - what do think about that?

NOT TRUE. CARE PLS: LIFE RESERVED TO 55% IS REQUIRED FOR PAIN ATTUNEMENT AND REGEN WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO 55%: take the life mastery that says you are counted at low life at 55%, and reserve petri blood, banner and determination.

you take so many life masteries that it becames worth as 10%MORE LIFE is like 15% more dmg overall + tankyness + better unreserved life pool.

TRUE LEECH ON VOID MANIP IS GONE.
Holy shit ma bad... you'll have to fit it on rings, gl fixing res then... but for 2k leech is worth.

Have you tried Unleash? I made some calcs back then, the cost of globe+fr should be under control.

2casts per seconds = 20% current life + 150*2 chaos dmg taken = 1300 hp per sec drained vs 1200 net life recovery after rf (endgame pob) + eventually leech

try unleash to manage better cast costs (globe doesnt account for that)
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 15 déc. 2023 10:29:54
Actually, i changed my mind on the all life mastery thing - it is worth the skill points.

Also, without the leech RF does not work. So, i made a lvl 100 build of my approach with one different belt - it has no stellar DPS, but 6k reg (4.1 with RF).

If someone is interested: https://pobb.in/b--Z_L5CUhwM

(Dont mind the Discipline, i run this with the Warlock Ascension, so i can maintain Determination, Vitality and Discipline)

Note: Surge of Vigor Node is as strong as Brink of Death. Further, % increased life reg on boots is huge (same for Watchers Eye and Vitality).

This build is not as elegant and dmg-tuned as the OP's, but maybe gives some inspirations.
"
Snolaz a écrit :
"
Alopex81 a écrit :

NOT TRUE. CARE PLS: LIFE RESERVED TO 55% IS REQUIRED FOR PAIN ATTUNEMENT AND REGEN WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO 55%: take the life mastery that says you are counted at low life at 55%, and reserve petri blood, banner and determination.

It is true, Petri caps reg at 50% - so, without leech, or pots u will be < = 50% after your first FR.

Dernière édition par Alopex81, le 15 déc. 2023 11:01:20
"
Alopex81 a écrit :
"
Snolaz a écrit :
"
Alopex81 a écrit :

It is true, Petri caps reg at 50% - so, without leech, or pots u will be < = 50% after your first FR.

Petri caps regen at low life, but you increase the low life cap with the mastery, so it will regen you to 55% i'm actually using and confirming that with my current build

Life Recovery other than Flasks cannot Recover Life to above Low Life
When taking Damage from Hits, 40% of Life loss below half Life is Prevented, then (100-81)% of Life loss prevented this way is lost over 4 seconds
Skills gain a Base Life Cost equal to 40% of Base Mana Cost while not on Low Life

true pob is not the best i'll update it when i can with the new discoveries we've made (ring with leech)
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 15 déc. 2023 10:43:19
Agreed, with the 55% mastery - Pain Attunment wouldnt work. But my point was, that without that (e.g. while leveling) you do not have reserve you HP to 50%.

Misunderstanding, i guess.

edit: To be clear, i think your build is very well crafted and i have fun building it my own way (because of not having enough SP or currency yet) and learning while doing so (i like to figure things out for myself ... with inspiration from people who know more than i do). I died only 2 times from 80 onwards (90 atm) - 1 time to a stupid boss with ridiculos corrupted blood application, killed me in like 2 sec, and the other time to a strongbox with exploding mobs. This is amazing - keep it up.
Dernière édition par Alopex81, le 15 déc. 2023 23:32:37
"with the 55% mastery - Pain Attunment wouldnt work"

Pain attunement works with the 55% mastery and it will give you 30% more dmg.
You can get spell life leech from watchers eye vitality mod.

Any tips for leveling? I'm in act 6, smite (4 link) and 2 heralds is very bad. Upgraded the weapon (bought 2h sword with phys stats), I can barely kill anything. It's si bad I find it hard to progress
In the end I upgraded my 5 Link to a 6 link chestpiece with the default red and slotted in the leech gem. Saved the ring usage and since I was already running a 5 link my dps didn't drop technically. Might get another watchers eye with the leech effect too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires