[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

Did you think about self chilling for better cast speed? I just saw your build and think it's really interesting! With some cast speed, could be really good.
Cast speed is bad for 2 big reasons:

1: if you use all your cast speed you need to stand still, and that's bad

2: the more cast speed you have, the more hp you sac with rathpith globe and fr. Unleash is already good for kiting

but also

3: you have no space on gear. If you can fit it and improve dps while staying tanky send the pob...

4: super low cast speed is bad also because you get stunlocked in the casting animation for longer
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 11 déc. 2023 06:59:15
Hi , What do u thinks about the new staff " The burden of shadows" ?

It is good or a bait for this build ?
well, compare it to sacrifice support gem:

with this setup the gem deals like 30% more dmg
+ cast speed = bad = 20% more dmg at best
+ lifetap level 1 = 10% more dmg at best
- degen

compared to
globe = +250% more dmg
-degen
+ shank 30% more dmg

easy math...

It's still an upgrade to doon cuebyari, so buy The burden of shadows if you can't wait for the globe and/or it's cheap (cheap = max 5c , it's 70c now...)
Hi buddy. Tks for the efforts to make this build first of all.
I took it as a challenge and as a means to try something else.

I'm level 93, managed to get the colors right on the chest piece and it shines on maps up to level 12 and can still finish the T16 maps but it really struggles on expeditions, blight and Harvest and I have to kite a lot.
Also, the stress of staying on low life increases drastically as the danger of getting one shoted is real on high level maps.

I still miss some key items that might be key to this build, like the split personality and watcher's eye But I would've expected it to shine more at this level, to be honest.

In your build,in the POB, you have added 8 skills. You've checked 6 of them that are the ones to go for. Did I got that right? What was the point with the other 2?Are they alternatives?Situational to use?

Any hints on what I may be doing wrong maybe?

Currently using Forbidden Rite, concentrated effect, increased crit strike, volley and void + cruelty support on chest.
"
Hi buddy. Tks for the efforts to make this build first of all.
I took it as a challenge and as a means to try something else.

I'm level 93, managed to get the colors right on the chest piece and it shines on maps up to level 12 and can still finish the T16 maps but it really struggles on expeditions, blight and Harvest and I have to kite a lot.
Also, the stress of staying on low life increases drastically as the danger of getting one shoted is real on high level maps.

I still miss some key items that might be key to this build, like the split personality and watcher's eye But I would've expected it to shine more at this level, to be honest.

In your build,in the POB, you have added 8 skills. You've checked 6 of them that are the ones to go for. Did I got that right? What was the point with the other 2?Are they alternatives?Situational to use?

Any hints on what I may be doing wrong maybe?

Currently using Forbidden Rite, concentrated effect, increased crit strike, volley and void + cruelty support on chest.

Use unleash instead of increased crits. Then idk, you should send the pob.

If dmg is the problem, do you have rathpit globe?
Hard to belive you can't survive. Are you ailment immune and run the triple flask setup?
How is low life a stress when you should have at least 1500 life regen and 2k leech? Don't use rf on bad gear (use rf only if you have extra 1500 hp/regen after rf active)

Do you have 4 to 5 m dps in your pob?
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 14 déc. 2023 03:06:00
hi sorry, I'm totally lost but where did you get your 2k life leech from? I checked the pob but there's 0 life leech on the build. I bought globe but it's killing my character super fast and idk what other masteries I can take to reduce it further beyond the ones on your final PoB EDIT: i'm not using RF either.
Dernière édition par JackRivas, le 14 déc. 2023 09:41:56
Hi, i really like the build. Made some alterations and i am still on cheap gear (haft of that self found/made). I can do T2 maps just fine ... being almost immortal (without RF atm), clear speed ok-ish.

I prefer unleash (after some testing) and lesser multile projectiles (good pattern imo) with some additonal aoe range from tree (better application).

edit: fyi https://pobb.in/BQqbcAZYTyy5

Got myself a 4 socket Blunderbore (2B, 2G) for 20c, benched it to 5 sockets (red ofc) ... working on the orbs for the 5 link. I'll go for a new white socket 6-link later, or try to uprade to 2B/2G/2R (3B is unlikely)
Dernière édition par Alopex81, le 14 déc. 2023 10:36:55
Just a message for improving leveling :

Use Limbsplit (Lvl 13-28) then Brutus' Lead Sprinkler (Lvl 28) during campaign

REALLY strong unique that work really well with strength stacking !
JackRivas probably your cwdt is killing you, try to unlink despair. You guys are also non on low life, you need to take all life masteries and reserve 55% of your life with determination petr blood and banner.

Life leech is on void manipulation.

Good levelling tips!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires