[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

Im building this with a few changes, and I'm a bit confused as to why all my skills cost so much life even though it shouldnt. Immortal call costs 30 life but for some reason it chunks my life at least 1k. No matter what skill I use, my life dips about 1k before regenning back to full. This happens with even turning on and off precision. It shouldn't be the cost of petrified blood, because I am below 55% life. I'm probably at about 51% or so. Why am I taking so much damage from myself? I have no idea.

Anyways, I was in Lab and it said I committed suicide using my skills, which I thought was impossible with blood magic.

Here is my POB. https://pobb.in/eKVxUDlX8Oo1

I didn't add any config to it, only turned on flasks. I plan on using the new corpses on a spectre for extra defenses(fortify? idk) and damage (wither effect or something maybe). I got a that which was taken jewel to apply wither on hit at 15% chance, which should work well with the amount of projectiles we spew out too. I hope it works like that. I really can't tell if wither has been applied or how many stacks an enemy has.

Thanks in advance :)
So whats the 6link you should use for the like starter FR version

GMP/Less duration are not enabled but not sure if they are for bossing/mapping

Sort of got the build up and going but does feel a bit slow but that could because low dmg or w/e will see
Dernière édition par wotad, le 9 janv. 2024 18:05:30
Oh, I see. the globe does 10% of max life as damage to myself anytime i use any skill. I wish that cost could be mitigated. I did take defiance of destiny to make myself much tankier, but that doesnt help if I just kill myself lmao. Hmmm, what to do..
Hello guys how to u guys qvoid hexes with block regeneration?
Even on tier 10 maps i can be killed like nothing xD
"
Chibbluffy a écrit :
Oh, I see. the globe does 10% of max life as damage to myself anytime i use any skill. I wish that cost could be mitigated. I did take defiance of destiny to make myself much tankier, but that doesnt help if I just kill myself lmao. Hmmm, what to do..

U have very low life regen, thats why u killing urself and cannot normally use FR.
"
kira033 a écrit :
Hello guys how to u guys qvoid hexes with block regeneration?
Even on tier 10 maps i can be killed like nothing xD

This is not a hex, this is map mod which cant be mitigated. We cannot do such maps in any way.

Or if u mean hexes, not a map mod, mobs with hexes die quickly so this is not a real problem.
Dernière édition par dtkbrbq, le 10 janv. 2024 00:59:07
Changed a few things around - https://pobb.in/u69AtkdwJWjn

Took Vampirism, changed Molten Shell to Immortal Call instead. Got a Mageblood (ty MF groups) + Rumi's, so could take out Brutal Restraint and replace with a stat gem. Added Precision.

- 26% dmg recoup.
- Shock/freeze/bleed/CB immune. Ignite "immune" as well, only lasts 1 sec.
- 14k life regen if you're standing in the middle of a huge bunch of mobs and getting hit constantly. My char has ~6.4k life, so that's the whole life pool regen in under half a sec.
- Tried some bosses, can basically face tank everything that isn't uber (Shaper slams, orbs, beams / Sirus beams, maze slam / Eater + Exarch slams, haven't tried Maven memory game yet but probably).
- 6-10k wisp juiced T16 maps no problem either, as long as there's no bad map mods like less regen etc.

With inc. duration support + 20 qual + 5 endurance charges (which you generate almost instantly), Immortal Call lasts ~3 secs. The POB linked above doesn't have it active, but with it the EHP goes up to 600k (1M+ for normal bosses), and 100k+ max hits on everything. I think this might be enough to face tank uber slams as well, and because IC lasts so long you have some leeway in timing it. Will try it and report!

Only downside is the damage. For fully juiced maps, it takes a while to kill things. Non-uber bosses are OK, but I guess uber bosses will take a long time with this dmg.

Wonder if there's another spell that could be scaled well besides FR to increase the dmg output...
Dernière édition par Dumbledot, le 14 janv. 2024 07:32:12
hey, thanks for the build!

I did everything according to your 4/1 update. Got the same passive points (except for 3 health ones because I am lvl 93) and the same exact items (same rolls, sometimes not the exact same numbers).

For some reason I get only 1mil hit dps vs. your 10mil hit dps (forbidden rite, all primary projectiles) and I am very confused why :) Maybe you can help?

(the hit dps numbers from passives in pobb are also greatly different)

pobb: https://pobb.in/fUz2nMptx67D

thank you
"
graffy031 a écrit :
hey, thanks for the build!

I did everything according to your 4/1 update. Got the same passive points (except for 3 health ones because I am lvl 93) and the same exact items (same rolls, sometimes not the exact same numbers).

For some reason I get only 1mil hit dps vs. your 10mil hit dps (forbidden rite, all primary projectiles) and I am very confused why :) Maybe you can help?

(the hit dps numbers from passives in pobb are also greatly different)

pobb: https://pobb.in/fUz2nMptx67D

thank you

In your POB there are config differences.

- Need to include 15x Wither stacks (huge DPS increase)
- Need to tick the box "Have you been hit recently" (because of the weapon effect, fire more projectiles if hit recently = more dmg)
- Need to manually activate flasks for res cap.
- Need to manually select which Pantheon powers you have.
- Need to manually select "Do you use endurance charges" option.

Besides POB config, there are changes you can make ingame:

- Fit in Despair. A lvl 23 despair lowers chaos res by 32% = 32% more dmg. Huge DPS increase. Pinnacle bosses have 30% chaos res by default, so with the curse they'll have -2% res.
- Allocate Heart of Darkness instead of Sovereignty on neck. That's 27% inc. chaos dmg and penetrate 7% chaos res, so it's as if bosses had -9% chaos res instead when combined with Despair effec.
- Fit in Righteous Fire. That's 30% more spell dmg, also a huge DPS increase. I don't think you can sustain this yet with your life regen though, so need to increase that 1st.

With all of that, your DPS goes up to ~5.5M hit DPS.
Dernière édition par Dumbledot, le 16 janv. 2024 10:34:37
"
In your POB there are config differences.

- Need to include 15x Wither stacks (huge DPS increase)
- Need to tick the box "Have you been hit recently" (because of the weapon effect, fire more projectiles if hit recently = more dmg)
- Need to lower the default curse resistance from using Despair (lvl 23 gem reduces chaos res by 32%, default pinnacle bosses have 30% chaos res, so after curse they have -2%)
- Need to manually activate flasks for res cap.
- Need to manually select which Pantheon powers you have.
- Need to manually select "Do you use endurance charges" option.

Additionally, you need to fit in RF. That's 30% more spell dmg, huge DPS increase.

With all of that, your DPS goes up to ~5M hit DPS.

Oh wow, I didn't know all that.. thanks a lot for taking your time and explaining, really appreciate it.
Dernière édition par graffy031, le 16 janv. 2024 10:32:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires