[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

I've added a pob for levelling. I won't swap to forbidden rite untill tier 10 yellow maps.

OTHER POBS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (qol mostly)

POB FOR LEVELLING WITH SMITE:

https://pastebin.com/qt4RVusX

LEVELLING POB reuploaded (added mark of submission as an advice)
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 8 déc. 2023 05:53:10
Hi

Build look realy good, i'm league starting it and would like to know what Wildwood acendency will you go?

Thanks and fly safe
Going with this build for leaguestart! What bandits, major/minor gods do you go for?

Thanks for the build :)

Edit: Also, recommendation on ascendancy order would be appreciated!
Dernière édition par Bl0rk, le 9 déc. 2023 10:06:34
Looks good! Started the league with the leveling pob you posted!
Guys, pantheon and bandits are already in pob, click on configuration in the base pob.

Ascendancy order too, first unflinching, then unbreakable, then untiring then unstoppable.

For extra ascendancy i still have to reserch, depends on what charms and tinctures you can get your hands on. I'll experiment

CURRENT UPDATE

dropped precision for determination and went for accuracy nodes on the tree. I'm blasting no problems following the levelling pob.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 9 déc. 2023 11:47:02
"
Snolaz a écrit :
Guys, pantheon and bandits are already in pob, click on configuration in the base pob.

Ascendancy order too, first unflinching, then unbreakable, then untiring then unstoppable.

For extra ascendancy i still have to reserch, depends on what charms and tinctures you can get your hands on. I'll experiment

CURRENT UPDATE

dropped precision for determination and went for accuracy nodes on the tree. I'm blasting no problems following the levelling pob.

Thank you, amigo!
Bad news guys, i just lost 100+ jewelers trying to get 3, i repeat, just 3, off colours on blunderbore. It's not possible to get without a white corruption or vorici or tainted chromatic orbs. The crafting bech method can't work with that str requirement.

The strategy changes. I'll go for the iron fortress + maw of conquest instead of blunderbore gull, and i'll wait for currency to buy tainted chromatics to swap to blunderbore when i'll be able to force a 6L (6 socket + tainted chromes + tainted fusings). The focus now is a 5L, 4 off colour iron fortress that should be achievable with crafting bench alone.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 10 déc. 2023 05:30:13
Swapped to fr anyway since im stuck in low yellow maps, sicne i wasted jewelers.
The build is immortal indeed even on low life, but it's a zdps quinn build.

Huge advice: sit in heist until you can get good upgrades, do side content, high yellow maps are inefficient on a 4 link.

CURRENT BUILD AFTER SWAP:

Whant point should i swap to the fr build with the iron fortress?Can is sawp as soon as i have the lvl requirement and the currency?
I swapped to fr at around tier 4 white maps, smite can't carry further on jugg (maybe levelling with cold dot was better). Swap when you can cap all res (chaos included).

I opted temporarly for doon cuebyari because the cast speed felt very bad. Kiting is hard on this build, i think it's best to go for unleash instead of increased crits in the final pob, and it should be better even in a 5 link setup.

The big upgrades now are costly, just bank currency they will tank in few days.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires