[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Thinking about dropping melee splash and minion life to use anomalous despair+ intuitive link on AG for massive chaos res shred. Has anyone tried this?
"
pipettebymouth a écrit :
Thinking about dropping melee splash and minion life to use anomalous despair+ intuitive link on AG for massive chaos res shred. Has anyone tried this?

Be the spear head and report back, we will follow you, thanks for your help all along, great build.
"
Cyanold a écrit :
"
pipettebymouth a écrit :

Be the spear head and report back, we will follow you, thanks for your help all along, great build.

I cant reliably click the AG for link and duration too short. haha think I just have to accept not a whole lot of improvements to be made without getting a mageblood.
"
pipettebymouth a écrit :
"
Cyanold a écrit :
"
pipettebymouth a écrit :

I cant reliably click the AG for link and duration too short. haha think I just have to accept not a whole lot of improvements to be made without getting a mageblood.

I just used your build and run it with whatever I have in POB, somehow once I enabled Tempest Shield, my ehp jump from 115k to 2.2M?
[/quote]
I just used your build and run it with whatever I have in POB, somehow once I enabled Tempest Shield, my ehp jump from 115k to 2.2M?
[/quote]

lol thats what I am saying, tankiness is off the charts. My current setup I have 51M ehp. I just pretty much face tanked 6 mod feared deathless. Its aegis aurora. With enough armor, there is very few types of mods and hits that can actually hurt you consistently enough. 75% chance to take 35% reduced damage while recovering 1100 ES. Note I crafted a high ES body armor. AG is running windscream and despair curse on hit. I add on assassin mark for bosses. Gem swap for bosses: convocation - > assasin mark, divergent melee splash AW - > multistrike. As I mentioned previously, I have other ideas too, but would require mageblood to make up for resistances. Also, big ups to OP for this OP build.

Here my current POB: https://pastebin.com/sf9XbKGq
Dernière édition par pipettebymouth, le 13 mars 2022 14:28:02
Always wanted to play Animate Weapon and this build has been great in all aspects so far and I'd like to improve it, specially in terms of survivability (most of my deaths are due to one-shots) and movement speed if somehow possible.
I have around 10ex budget. My POB: https://pastebin.com/fbBQVTM4
This build is so awesome for 20 ex, only got 17 aw's right now but i did sirus in under a minute. is nuts ty for this build.

[/quote]

lol thats what I am saying, tankiness is off the charts. My current setup I have 51M ehp. I just pretty much face tanked 6 mod feared deathless. Its aegis aurora. With enough armor, there is very few types of mods and hits that can actually hurt you consistently enough. 75% chance to take 35% reduced damage while recovering 1100 ES. Note I crafted a high ES body armor. AG is running windscream and despair curse on hit. I add on assassin mark for bosses. Gem swap for bosses: convocation - > assasin mark, divergent melee splash AW - > multistrike. As I mentioned previously, I have other ideas too, but would require mageblood to make up for resistances. Also, big ups to OP for this OP build.

Here my current POB: https://pastebin.com/sf9XbKGq[/quote]
Finally pull all the gear together, still lots of compromise but I think getting closer, feel very tanky now, sunk in like 13 exalts today just for belt and boot. OP's build is so far ahead of ours.

I will need finish my AG next.

One more question do you guys carry Pale Seraphim or Arena master?
"
Cyanold a écrit :

Here my current POB: https://pastebin.com/sf9XbKGq[/quote]
Finally pull all the gear together, still lots of compromise but I think getting closer, feel very tanky now, sunk in like 13 exalts today just for belt and boot. OP's build is so far ahead of ours.

I will need finish my AG next.

One more question do you guys carry Pale Seraphim or Arena master?[/quote]

How do you get pale seraphim in arch nemesis!?!? haha been using 1 each of arena master, carnage chieftain, host chieftain, they of tul
Hi, doing great with the build.

Got one question : how does the cluster thing work ? I don't see how to add the two unique jewels without allocating at least 6 others (or more) small passives :

The notables aren't counted as "minions take 20% increased damage" ?

I found this clusters who seems to be ok with it :

Thank you for your advices !
Dernière édition par GraissE, le 17 mars 2022 06:28:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires