[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Belt, rings and boots can now be easily crafted with essences. Im playing this build on Xbox and theres a bit harder with buying stuff to this build. Almost impossible to get +5lv minion and chaos awakened gems.

But even without this gems damage is here. Mino kill takes ~5sec.

With ashes amulet you really want correct skill gems as anomalous carrion golem or divergent flesh offering. Its better than +2 Amu imo.

Just curious, have anyone thought about +2 Minion Wand and pride aura? If im correct Minions will have almost capped chaos res anyway 13+13+27 front tree and 20 base.

"
Just curious, have anyone thought about +2 Minion Wand and pride aura? If im correct Minions will have almost capped chaos res anyway 13+13+27 front tree and 20 base.

This is true but only half-true.

Animate Weapons / Guardians have 20 base chaos resistance. But Spectres have different chaos res depending on the Monster.

In our case, both Chieftains have zero chaos resistance, which means you need to find chaos resistance some other way to cap (United in Dream / Ghastly Eye Jewels).

"
With ashes amulet you really want correct skill gems as anomalous carrion golem or divergent flesh offering. Its better than +2 Amu imo.

True

"
Just curious, have anyone thought about +2 Minion Wand and pride aura?

This version is tanky - but damage is not amazing...
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Tless4487 a écrit :
Belt, rings and boots can now be easily crafted with essences. Im playing this build on Xbox and theres a bit harder with buying stuff to this build. Almost impossible to get +5lv minion and chaos awakened gems.

But even without this gems damage is here. Mino kill takes ~5sec.

You don't deal physical damage so pride is useless.
Thanks for letting me know! Again, that alone is 9ex. I guess I'll just play with a +1 ammy right now and I know the damage is there.

Does anyone know how to make my 4th socket on my Triad Grip white? Or is it all rng? I will keep my 3 white Triad Grip for a long time most likely if it is all RNG.
Dernière édition par CircAGG, le 9 mars 2022 17:36:46
"
Tless4487 a écrit :
Belt, rings and boots can now be easily crafted with essences.

Sorry about the noobie question, but it is where I am stuck at moment.

Could you please elaborate the ring, belt and boot crafting respectively.

I have around 20 exalts budget to play around.
"
CircAGG a écrit :
Thanks for letting me know! Again, that alone is 9ex. I guess I'll just play with a +1 ammy right now and I know the damage is there.

Does anyone know how to make my 4th socket on my Triad Grip white? Or is it all rng? I will keep my 3 white Triad Grip for a long time most likely if it is all RNG.

My advice is just spent 4 exalts to buy it, or if you don't mind the hassle buy lotus of corruption temple 1 exalt a try, 25% chance you will have 4 white. This is one off investment.
"
ThePiltoverEnforcer a écrit :
Hello, sorry to bother you all but I don't know why my AW damage is shown as 162k on POB whereas a lot of others exceed 800k. What am I doing wrong? Can you guys check my profile, especially ScourgeWen? Also here's my POB (pastebin is blocked here so I have to use poe.ninja):

https://poe.ninja/pob/2rn

Thanks a lot!

Please help me out too :(
Dernière édition par ThePiltoverEnforcer, le 9 mars 2022 21:51:45
How much damage exactly does ancient skull give and is it really necessary? with max 3 player power charges thats +150% crit chance, but minions already have +600% with full power charges and even more with the +100% mastery. Its annoying AF when you just want convocation to bring the boys to you.

I swapped to a hunter +3 minion bone helm with 'nearby enemies have reduced chaos' and my minions are tankier, also I do not notice a damage reduction, especially when boss has assassin mark and on brittle ground.

Crafted helm using fossils (MUST BE ilvl 86+ for minion +3), triple fossil resonator: bound, abberant, dense, took about 50 tries to get +3 and -chaos res

I am now using one 'they of tul' spectre since he has a spell that casts a large circle and gives 15 % spell/attack dodge + 15% damage reduction.

With +1 curse player body armor and whispers of doom passive (easily accessible since right next to CI), animate guardian +1 from windscream, he now curses despair and enfeeble on hit (gloves are pretty cheap rn). With my +2 curses, I can add on assassin mark for bosses. In the helm, I use a gem swap of awakened melee splash for huge aoe AG curse on hit, or for bosses, Empower, for more spectre and AG tankiness (though AG invulnerable either way with stitched demon)

Anyways, this league has been fun haha.

New Hotness

Other stuff:

Dernière édition par pipettebymouth, le 9 mars 2022 22:10:47
"
pipettebymouth a écrit :

Other stuff:

How do you craft your boot and belt?

Cheers
"
"
Hello, sorry to bother you all but I don't know why my AW damage is shown as 162k on POB whereas a lot of others exceed 800k. What am I doing wrong? Can you guys check my profile, especially ScourgeWen? Also here's my POB (pastebin is blocked here so I have to use poe.ninja):

https://poe.ninja/pob/2rn

Thanks a lot!

Please help me out too :(

Tick off withering stacks and charges. Run alternate quality active skill gems to scale off of Ashes - convocation, clarity, flesh offering, animate guardian, raise spectre, etc. etc. etc. they all benefit from the amulet. IMO run a lower level CWDT and IC, I just run level 1 CWDT with level 3 anomalous IC.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires