[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
pipettebymouth a écrit :
"
Cyanold a écrit :

I just used your build and run it with whatever I have in POB, somehow once I enabled Tempest Shield, my ehp jump from 115k to 2.2M?

One more question do you guys carry Pale Seraphim or Arena master?

How do you get pale seraphim in arch nemesis!?!? haha been using 1 each of arena master, carnage chieftain, host chieftain, they of tul[/quote]

Global 6666 is our friend, or just pm me. The question is do we benefit from Pale Seraphim, the reason I am using it is Ghazzy TV is recommended for chaos and physical damage type. Also how do you get lvl25 raise spectre? +3 helmet?
Anyone feel like looking over my POB and see what's missing? I can get to wave 24-25 of simula without too much issue, but I just get one-tapped beyond that point.

https://pastebin.com/wuGxLqNx
"
How do you get pale seraphim in arch nemesis!?!? haha been using 1 each of arena master, carnage chieftain, host chieftain, they of tul

Global 6666 is our friend, or just pm me. The question is do we benefit from Pale Seraphim, the reason I am using it is Ghazzy TV is recommended for chaos and physical damage type. Also how do you get lvl25 raise spectre? +3 helmet?

Phantasmal Desecrate has a chance (1% per 1% quality) to spawn a corpse of a Forgotten Corpse (which include pale)
Dernière édition par ImTerryFox, le 17 mars 2022 16:01:29
"
ARealHobbit a écrit :
Anyone feel like looking over my POB and see what's missing? I can get to wave 24-25 of simula without too much issue, but I just get one-tapped beyond that point.

https://pastebin.com/wuGxLqNx

Convert to ES+ armour +block with Aegis of Aurora is the way to go if you are looking for defense.Looking over "Pippetbymouth" profile on last couple pages, Op's build with Megablood is too far ahead of us so probably not so much relevant to casual players anymore.
For animate weapon, does this only rely on bladefall or is it realistic to raise AW using weapons dropped by mobs in the map? I know we have to summon at the start but once we get into the map? If we can, do I need a loot filter that shows the weapons?

Ok, figured it out. Filterblade / misc. / animate weapon mode
Dernière édition par redmalloc, le 18 mars 2022 17:21:11
"
Voroseeg a écrit :
Always wanted to play Animate Weapon and this build has been great in all aspects so far and I'd like to improve it, specially in terms of survivability (most of my deaths are due to one-shots) and movement speed if somehow possible.
I have around 10ex budget. My POB: https://pastebin.com/fbBQVTM4

Any help??? My budget is 20ex now.
"
Voroseeg a écrit :
"
Voroseeg a écrit :
Always wanted to play Animate Weapon and this build has been great in all aspects so far and I'd like to improve it, specially in terms of survivability (most of my deaths are due to one-shots) and movement speed if somehow possible.

Buy Aegis Aurora, Tempest shield skill gem (divergent quality is better but it cost 8.5ex+). On the skill tree take Glancing Blows, Divine Shield, Arcane guardian, shield mastery +1 chance to block per 5% chance on equipped shield. After that you should be 75/75 block or close. With Aegis Aurora you have to fit Determination (get anomalous quality) and Defiance Banner (try to drop precision and temporal rift, still you can go for charisma amulet anoint, dont know if u can fit it without enlighten 4), and replace Immortal Call with Molten Shell. I think decent amount of armor would be around ~60k+, 50k is ok too.

Also for better minion survivability u can take minion block/spell block ->Decay Ward on the skill tree, dont know what content are you farming but if its not Simulacrum you can replace bone offering with Divergent Flesh offering. Also Anomalous Carrion golem, Anomalous assassin's mark for better dps.

I think its already more than 20 ex, but you need to achieve ~55-60k armor and 75/75 block.
Dernière édition par akaDoZa, le 18 mars 2022 18:55:07
"
akaDoZa a écrit :
"
Voroseeg a écrit :
"
Voroseeg a écrit :

Buy Aegis Aurora, Tempest shield skill gem (divergent quality is better but it cost 8.5ex+). On the skill tree take Glancing Blows, Divine Shield, Arcane guardian, shield mastery +1 chance to block per 5% chance on equipped shield. After that you should be 75/75 block or close. With Aegis Aurora you have to fit Determination (get anomalous quality) and Defiance Banner (try to drop precision and temporal rift, still you can go for charisma amulet anoint, dont know if u can fit it without enlighten 4), and replace Immortal Call with Molten Shell. I think decent amount of armor would be around ~60k+, 50k is ok too.

Also for better minion survivability u can take minion block/spell block ->Decay Ward on the skill tree, dont know what content are you farming but if its not Simulacrum you can replace bone offering with Divergent Flesh offering. Also Anomalous Carrion golem, Anomalous assassin's mark for better dps.

I think its already more than 20 ex, but you need to achieve ~55-60k armor and 75/75 block.

Thanks for the quick response. Trying to spec this way is giving me these problems:
Can't use Determination even with Charisma on amulet.
What do I do with Generosity support in United in Dream weapon? Just use it unliked?
What happens with Purity of Elements? I can fix the res but I will be missing ailment immunity.

This is the tree I attempted to create: https://pobb.in/BTrDUG-vLwTm (pastebin is giving me errors) The two points towards Practical Application are placeholders once I know what to do with gear.
Dernière édition par Voroseeg, le 18 mars 2022 20:01:08
If i were you i would drop Generosity (get the Molten Shell instead of Generosity and put it on your left click) and Clarity, also respec 4 points on the tree: Clarity reservation, Dreamer, and two points towards those above. Try to play in POB first with the watcher's eye jewel, since you dont have clarity, try to get abyss jewel with 36-40 to max energy shield (tier 1), and see what attributes do u need to drop Practical Application on the tree, stats or res, add that to jewel, if you dont need stats or res you can get some added minion damage on that jewel or attack speed, whatever. But try in POB first, flat +40 ES on the jewel should give you more energy shield than +6% points on the tree.

Also try to respec Arcane Will and prevoius to that point with mana and mana regen, and see if u can get better points on the tree. (If you have enough points you can try to get Essense surge, +60 flat ES)

I'm playing without purity of elements, but my build is not cheap anymore.

And remember, look what you can get on the trade site, tinker with the path of building FIRST, and make a decision only after that (if it worth it or not).
Hey guys, I've adapted the build a little by going tanky version (75/75% block with Aegis, 43.5k armour).
I've managed to put 5 auras (Determination, Discipline, Defiance Banner, Divergent Clarity, Tempest Shield) + envy (so 6) without Enlighten.

Next step would be to get the Determination on Aegis Aurora.
Then change The Pariah for a The Hungry Loop (for AG), then empower my spectre for a third one (I'm currently using Carnage for frenzy and Pale Seraphim for debuff)

If anyone is interested in giving advice, more then welcome.

(I got shitty ring, boots and belt, I know)

https://pastebin.com/S19xMxDh
Dernière édition par ImTerryFox, le 19 mars 2022 09:06:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires