[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
"
Hi, can i equip doppelgänger guise and Crown of the Tyrant on my AG, or going be better if i use your setup?

You really want Mask of Stitched Demon, 40% constant life regen vs 10% life regen on hit...

this makes AG capable of surviving Sirus storm. Doppelganger guise can't do that...

Just put a windscream on your AG for the +1 curse. Then your AG has a 2-curse limit, equip a southbound with despair implicit. Done. So when you cast Assassins mark it will remove despair, but since the AG hits frequently it will just reapply despair.
"
ScourgeWen wrote:
Hi, can i equip doppelgänger guise and Crown of the Tyrant on my AG, or going be better if i use your setup?

You really want Mask of Stitched Demon, 40% constant life regen vs 10% life regen on hit...

this makes AG capable of surviving Sirus storm. Doppelganger guise can't do that...

Just put a windscream on your AG for the +1 curse. Then your AG has a 2-curse limit, equip a southbound with despair implicit. Done. So when you cast Assassins mark it will remove despair, but since the AG hits frequently it will just reapply despair.

lol the whole point of +1 curse is that they BOTH stay on at the same time bro. I dont think +1 works when you put it on the AG. With the +1 on player body armor both curses stay up. Otherwise the mark just goes away instantly and no point.
Dernière édition par pipettebymouth, le 7 mars 2022 20:55:01
Windscream does work on AG.

You can test in aqueducts.

That is all.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"

That is all.

The maestro hath spoken :p
Hello !

Enjoying this build a lot. I have never cleared boss so fast :D

I am going through T16 quite easily but still getting OS sometimes.

Also, the minions do die and this is quite a pain in the ass when I am in a maven's invitation map because re summoning is quite risky.

What should I update now apart from the helmet enchant of course :

Also, how do you manage to run determination on top of all the other auras ?

Good day and keep up the good work !
OP,

In your original build guide, currently posted at lvl1 of post, how do you suggest getting boot and belt like yours?

If I want to buy them what budget I should be looking at, also if I can try craft them, do you have recommended guide.

Thanks
Dernière édition par Cyanold, le 8 mars 2022 06:02:55
"
pipettebymouth a écrit :
"

That is all.

The maestro hath spoken :p

AG has it's own curse limit, default 1 just like player. So adding windscream will give it 2 curse limit. But since it only applies one curse it will stack with the self cast curse. However when the player applies the self cast curse it removes despair because the player only has a single curse limit. But as I said that doesn't matter because the AG will always be hitting and reapplying despair.
Love the guide! Currently trying to get some of the gear.

I have about 3.5 ex left to spend.

I have a 3 white socket Triad Grip (no clue how to get the 4th) and most of the uniques (no helm enchant though).

I see the guide says to get a +2 amulet as a first upgrade. Is this even possible anymore? I searched "+ lvl all dex gems" and "+ lvl all phys gems", and there was nothing in the search. I also searched +2 all phys gems, + all minion gems, etc. And nothing came up.

Is a +1 the only way you can do this now, or is it just that rare? And if it's that rare, imo it will be over 10ex for just that item.
The sensible upgrade path would be Ashes of the stars, however in order to use that you have to upgrade boot and belt with sufficient attributes and res which can cost 5 exalts each easily based on POE trade, that is the dilemma I am facing as well.

Op has also steered away from original build guide and going to es+armour+block approach to improve defense which has increased the budget significantly probably 100 exalts budget excludes Megablood, if I am not underestimating.
Dernière édition par Cyanold, le 8 mars 2022 19:26:39
It's +1 physical skill gems and +1 all skill gems now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires